我现在已经完全复出了. 但你在维加斯却不开心
My comeback’s in full swing now. But you weren’t happy in Vegas.
在大西洋也不开心. 我以为你会开心
You weren’t happy in Atlantic City. You complain all the time.
我就是喜怒无常 你遇见我的时候就知道我这样
– I thought you’d be happy. – I’m moody.
我也有脾气. 但我还是得去加利福尼亚,就是这样
You knew I was moody when you met me.
I had it with the moods. I gotta go to California, that’s it.
亲爱的,到底怎么回事?
Honey, what’s the matter?
我了不知道
I don’t know.
卢搬去了洛杉矶
‘Lou moves to L.A.
蒂娜没去.他们结束了. 猜猜谁约蒂娜出去?
‘Tina doesn’t. It’s all over between ’em.
-我想不出来. -记得剃须泡沫的那个家伙吗?
– ‘Guess who calls her for a date.’ – ‘I have no idea.’
‘Remember the shaving-cream man from outer space?’
她和丹尼在芦苇地遇到的那个人
‘The guy she met with Danny in the reeds?’
没错.他们开始约会 但是她对他也喜怒无常
‘That’s right. They start going out.
他们打过架,也争吵过. 后来有一天早晨-感恩节的早上-
‘But she’s just as moody with him.
‘They fight, they argue.
‘Then one morning – Thanksgiving morning –
他们两来到了西部中♥央♥公园
‘the two of them are on Central Park West.
游♥行♥开始了
‘There’s the parade.’
– 怎么了? -不知道
– Now what’s wrong? – I don’t know.
我的老天, 蒂娜,你又有什么毛病?
Jesus, Tina, what’s wrong with you?
也许我们应该交心谈谈. 什么都能让你哭
Look, maybe we should have a little heart-to-heart.
Everything makes you cry.
也许你应该去看医生. 我都不知道拿你怎么办.宝贝!
Maybe you should see a doctor. I don’t know what to do with you.
你这是干什么啊?
Baby! Tina, what are you trying to pull here?
-我想现在见安吉莉娜 -对不起,安吉莉娜不在
– I gotta see Angelina right away. – I’m sorry. Angelina’s not here.
她什么时候回来. 我需要她的指导
What time’s she coming back? I need her advice.
她去见她孙子了. 星期一之前不会回来
Angelina’s having Thanksgiving with her grandchildren.
-这很重要. -重不重要我都帮不了你
– She won’t be here until Monday. – This is important.
她星期一才会回来. 请星期一再来
I can’t help it if it’s important.
She won’t be here until Monday. Please come Monday.
OK.
Hey, look. Hey…
我拿到了冰冻火鸡!
OK, I got the frozen turkeys!
-谢谢你,丹尼. -帮我一下.上帝保佑你
– Thank you, Danny. – Give me a little hand. God love you.
-给你冰冻火鸡 -谢谢你
– Here’s your frozen turkey. – Thank you.
相信我, 冻火鸡跟真火鸡一样好吃
B-B-Believe me, the frozen is just as g-good as the r-real.
-明白吗? -嗯
– Got it? – Uh-huh.
冻火鸡比真火鸡便宜多了
The frozens are much cheaper than the real ones.
-用我帮忙吗? -不,坐好.你会摔倒的
– Can I help? – No, sit there. You’ll fall over.
吃吧,吃吧. 别犹豫
Just dig in, dig in. Don’t hesitate.
-这真的很棒. -想喝点东西吗?
– This is really great. – Would you like a drink?
好主意
I’d love it.
这里有些拉罐还有些汽水
There’s some Tab and some club soda.
给她倒点可乐. 稍等一下
Give her some Coke. Excuse me one second.
喂? 是的,当然.我们…没错
Hello? Yeah, sure. We’re… That’s right.
是双胞胎. 是双胞胎的电♥话♥. 他们…
It’s the twins. It’s the twins. They’re…
当然,亲爱的.当然
Sure, darling. Sure.
新鼻子不错? 好,很好
And the new noses are good? Yes. Sure.
我…我是来道歉的
I… I came to apologise.
能让我进去吗?
You gonna ask me in?
我再打给你.是的
Let me call you back. Yeah.
我会打给你的. 等我电♥话♥吧.我再打给你
I’ll get back to you. Let me call you. I’ll call you back.
希望我没打扰到你们
Hope I’m not intruding.
-我明白你恨我. -带她进来,菜快凉了
I realise you hate me.
丹…丹尼? 是你的客…客人吗?
Danny, come on, bring her in. The food’s getting cold.
D-D-Danny, who’s your fr-fr-fr… guest?
不.不是客人 没事
Oh, it’s nobody. It’s nothing.
你叔叔悉尼不是说过 “接受,宽恕,爱”吗?
Was it your uncle Sidney who said, “Acceptance, forgiveness and love”?
听着, 这一年我过得很糟
Look, I’ve had a bad year.
要是事业还没有起色的话, 我就要靠卖♥♥护窗过日子了
If things don’t pick up for me, I’m gonna be selling storm windows soon.
我想跟你做朋友
I’d like to be friends.
我不觉得这是个好主意
I don’t think that would be such a great idea.
这是我们经历过的 最美妙的感恩节聚会了
This is the best Thanksgiving party we’ve had so far!
给你你的餐巾,宝贝
Here’s your napkin, honey.
这绝对是最美妙的感恩节聚会
This is absolutely the best Thanksgiving party.
-丹尼,这太棒了. -丹尼,你的客…客人是谁?
– Danny, this is marvellous. – Danny, who’s your fr-fr-fr… guest?
-酸果曼沙司干了. -你吃的土豆泥
– The cranberry sauce is dry. – You’re eating the mashed potatoes.
哇,好丰盛的宴会!
Hey, what a spread!
格洛里亚,等一下. 丹尼,非常感谢你邀请我
Hey, Gloria, wait a second. Hey, Danny, thanks a lot for the invite.
斋戒过后就是感恩节了
Thanksgiving sure rolls around fast.
-这就是我的丹尼 罗斯的故事 -真不可思议
‘Well, that’s my Danny Rose story.’
他是个传奇人物. 你知道吗,六个月前…
Unbelievable.’
‘The man is a living legend.
他们授予了丹百老汇地区 最高的荣誉
‘Do you know that only six months ago
‘they gave him the greatest honour you can get in the Broadway area?
看看菜单,这家店 有一款三明治用他的名字命名
‘Look at the menu. At this delicatessen they named a sandwich after him.
丹尼 罗斯特餐
‘The Danny Rose Special.’
可能是在百吉饼上涂上奶油干酪 和意式海员沙司
‘Probably a cream cheese on a bagel with marinara sauce.’
这是他应得的荣誉
‘He deserves it.’
你去过他的感恩节聚会吗?
‘Did you ever go to one of his Thanksgiving parties?’
去过一次
‘Qne party.’
他们吃冻火鸡
‘Where they have the frozen turkey.’
-很便宜,但很有趣. -酸果曼沙司跟石头一样硬
– ‘Economical, but a lot of laughs.’ – ‘Cranberry sauce made like a rocket.’
-玉米还得先解冻才能吃. -真奇妙
– ‘You had to de-thaw the corn.’ – ‘It was incredible.’
听着,打扰一下.再继续下一个故事前, 我能提个要求吗?
‘Listen, excuse me.
‘Before we go any further, may I ask you a favour?
我能回家了吗? 我累了
‘Can we go home now? I’m tired.’
我们先开心啊
‘We’re having laughs.’
我有110年没见过你了
‘I haven’t seen you in 110 years.’
我明天要去大西洋城市
‘I’m going to Atlantic City tomorrow.’
-我买♥♥单.我来买♥♥单. -真的吗?
– ‘I’ll get the check. I’ll take care of it.’ – ‘Really?’
国家假日 科比特买♥♥单
‘National holiday. Corbett has the check.’
听到了这么多好玩的事 这单买♥♥得值得
‘For these kind of laughs, I figure it’s worth it.’
我们明天继续讲
‘Well, we’ll do it again tomorrow.’