你我各拿16元5角
16.50 for you, 16.50 for me.
洛雷塔 我要走了
Loretta, I’m leaving.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我一拿到支票就走人
Soon as I get my check, I’m gone.
我过会儿回来
I’ll be back.
-德怀特 我要支票 -月底发薪
– Dwight, I need my check. – Payday’s at the end of the month.
上个月的你还没给呢
Haven’t paid us for last month.
我需要钱 洛雷塔有孩子
I need money, Loretta’s got a kid
对我们的管理不满吗
You got a problem with management?
那就写个条放意见箱里
Put a note in the suggestion box.
德怀特 我不开玩笑 我要辞职
Dwight, I’m serious. I’m quitting.
晚饭时间我会回来换班的
I’ll be back for the dinner shift.
我才不干呢
I sure as hell won’t be.
你干嘛
What are you doing?
我要拿回他欠我的 一分不多一分不少
I’m taking what he owes me, not a penny more.
你拿走了 他不会放过你的
You take that money, he’s gonna come after you.
-那也得先找到我 -你准备做什么
– Gotta find me first. – What you gonna do?
这点钱够给小 基思买♥♥那辆自行车了
This ought to cover that bike for little Keith.
你接他放学要迟到了
You’re late to pick him up from school.
去吧 这里我搞定
Go. I got everything covered here.
你真的要走吗
You’re really going?
真的要走
I’m really going.
那辆车可以等到圣诞再买♥♥
That bike can wait till Christmas.
你拿走他欠你的
You keep what he owes you.
我来搞定德怀特 好吗
I’ll deal with Dwight, okay?
待会儿见
See you later.
去洛杉矶多少钱
How much to Los Angeles?
-单程还是来回 -怎么可能来回
– One-way or round-trip? – You’re kidding, right?
蔻蔻 过来 该你上场了
Hey, Coco. Coco Puff, you’re on. Come on. You’re on, you’re on.
豪华公♥寓♥ 出♥售♥
虽然这儿没有窗口
We may not have windows…
但有日落大道上最好看的表演
but we do have the best view on Sunset Strip.
20美元
Twenty bucks.
这是什么地方 脱衣舞俱乐部吗
What is this place, a strip club?
“脱衣舞俱乐部”
“Strip club”?
我该用酒洗洗你的嘴
I should wash your mouth out with Jagermeister.
这儿只有娜塔莎是这样 那个坏女孩
The only pole you’ll find in there is Natasha, the shot girl.
亲爱的 我还要做生意呢
Babycakes, I got a club to fill here.
对哦 不好意思
Right, sorry.
尽情享受吧
Enjoy.
多露一些
Show a little more
少露一些
Show a little less
烟云点缀
Add a little smoke
欢迎来到滑稽表演俱乐部
Welcome to Bur lesque
梦想一切
Everything you dream of
未曾拥有
But never can possess
凡事非所见
Nothing’s what it seems
欢迎来到滑稽表演俱乐部
Welcome to Bur lesque
人人消费
Everyone is buying
钱入我手
Put your money in my hand
你若钱多
If you got a little extra
分予乐队
Well, give it to the band
不觉惭愧
You may not be guilty
准备坦白
But you’r ready to confess
告知需求
Tell me what you need
欢迎来到滑稽表演俱乐部
Welcome to Bur lesque
幻想拥有蔻蔻
You can dream of Coco
请君冒险尝试
Do it at your risk
幸运女神降临
The triplets grant you mercy
无法一一如愿
But not your every wish
杰西让你猜不透
Jesse keeps you guessing
冷若冰霜 亭亭玉立
So cool and statuesque
乔治娜让你规矩点
“Behave your self,” Says Georgia
欢迎来到滑稽表演俱乐部
Welcome to Bur lesque
人人消费
Everyone is buying
钱入我手
Put your money in my hand
若你钱多
If you want a little extra
我就在此
Well, you know where I am
一些淫♥荡♥的想法
Something very dark
纠缠思绪
Is playing with your mind
非世界末日
It’s not the end of days
仅艳舞纷飞
It’s just the bump and grind
多露一些
Show a little more
少露一些
Show a little less
烟云点缀
Add a little smoke
欢迎来到滑稽表演俱乐部
Welcome to Bur lesque
-我能请你喝杯吗 -如果你买♥♥单的话
– Can I get you a drink? – Only if you’re buying.
-欢迎来到洛杉矶 -谢谢
– Welcome to L.A. – Thank you.
-你打哪儿来的 -爱荷华州
– Where you from? – Iowa.
我来自肯德基州 我们离得挺近
Kentucky. We’re practically related.
是有点脸熟
Thought you looked familiar.
宝贝 想干活吗 走吧
Hey, sweetheart? You wanna do your job? Let’s go.
和谁调情才能上台表演
Who does a girl have to flirt with to get from here to up there?
你这是在和我调情吗
Is this you flirting?
和一个眼线比我还浓的人吗 好吧
With someone wearing more eyeliner than me? Yeah.
从那扇门过去
Through that door over there.
去找苔丝
Ask for Tess.
-她负责招人 找她调吧 -谢谢
– She’s your guy. Flirt away. – Thanks.
-爱荷华女孩 -怎么了
– Iowa. – Yeah?
下次记得叫我名字
Use my name.
谢谢 杰克
Thanks, Jack.
等等 等等 不错
Hold it! Hold it. That’s good.
5分钟后我们上台 5分钟 女士们
We’re on in five minutes. Five minutes, ladies.
-去那儿 -好 我来了
– Get over there. – All right, I’m coming.
女士们 上场了 女士们
Ladies! Let’s move it, ladies!
谁知道尼基在哪儿吗
Does anyone know where Nikki is?
要引入两盏聚光灯
Both spotlights are supposed to pull in.
乔治娜 你男朋友真萌
Georgia, your boyfriend is so cute.
今晚叫外卖♥♥还是去看电影
So tonight, takeout or a movie?
我都要
Both.
去看<卡萨布兰卡>吃奥利奥吗
Casablanca and Oreos.
没错
Yes.
苔丝 我的一个隐形眼镜掉台上了
Tess! I lost a contact on the stage.
如果你摔下舞台 展开双腿 挺胸
Okay, if you fall off the stage, leg extended, boobs up.
记住 你是受人爱戴的女神
Remember, you’re a goddess.
-谢谢 肖恩 -不客气
– Thank you, Sean. – You’re welcome.
“谢谢 肖恩”
“Thank you, Sean.”
过来 给我
Come here, give me.
-等等 -等等 脚不舒服吗
– Wait. – What? The foot?
是啊 脚 还有背 还有脖子
Yeah, the foot, the back, the neck.
屁♥股♥ 胸部 脸
The hips, the breasts, the face….
文斯 楼上水槽又坏了
Vince, the sink’s busted upstairs again.
我现在没空打电♥话♥给水管工 蔻蔻
I’m not calling a plumber, Coco.
苔丝 你有读过这封银行来的信吗
Tess, have you read this letter from the bank?
我跟你说过多少次了
How many times have I told you?
营业时间不谈交易
No business during business hours.
-马库斯·戈伯今晚要来 -那又怎样
– Marcus Gerber is coming in tonight. – So what?
这事儿总得了结
This isn’t going away.
演出前你不愿和我谈
You won’t talk to me before the show,
演出后也不愿意
you won’t talk to me after the show.
你像是在躲避我
It’s like you’re avoiding me.
我和你离婚不是为了花更多时间和你相处
I didn’t divorce you to spend more time with you.
我已不再是苔丝先生
I may not be “Mr. Tess” Anymore,
但这儿的一半财产仍归我所有
but I still own half this place.
苔丝先生
“Mr. Tess.”
好性感哦
That is so hot.
是不错 但他不会付账单
Nice, but it won’t pay the bills.
等等 帮我拉上拉链
Wait. Wait. Zip me up.
打扰一下 我在找苔丝
Excuse me, I’m looking for Tess.
你好 是苔丝吗
Hi, are you Tess?
你为嘛在我镜子里

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!