欢迎
“Willkommen, bienvenue, welcome
陌生人
“Fremde, étranger, stranger.
我很高兴
“Glücklich zu sehen Je suis enchanté
很高兴看到你留下
“Happy to see you Bleibe, reste, stay.
欢迎
“Willkommen, bienvenue, welcome
来到歌♥厅
“Im Cabaret, au Cabaret, to Cabaret.”
女士们 先生们
Meine Damen and Herren, mesdames et messieurs…ladies und gentlemen.
你们好吗?
Comment ça va? Do you feel good?
我是你们的主持人 然后…
Ich bin euer Conferencier. I am your host. “And sage:
欢迎
“Willkommen, bienvenue, welcome
来到歌♥厅
“Im Cabaret, au Cabaret, to Cabaret.”
将你们的烦恼留在外面!
Leave your troubles outside!
那么 生活让人失望吗?
So, life is disappointing?
忘记它吧!在这里…
Forget it! In here…
生活是美好的
…life is beautiful.
女孩是美丽的
The girls are beautiful.
甚至乐队也是美丽的
Even the orchestra is beautiful.
美丽的
Beautiful.
现在出场的是…
And now presenting…
歌♥厅女郎
…the Cabaret girls.
海蒂
Heidi.
克莉丝汀
Christine.
莫茜
Mausie.
海嘉
Helga.
贝蒂…
Betty…
和英嘉
…und Inge.
她们都是处♥女♥
Each and every one a wirgin.
你们不相信我?
You don’t believe me?
别相信我的话
Well, do not take my word for it.
来吧
Go ahead.
问海嘉
Ask Helga.
外面风很大…
Outside it is windy…
但这里很热
…but here, it is so hot.
每天晚上这里都会有比赛…
Every night we have a battle to keep the girls…
让女孩们不用脱掉衣服
…from taking off all their clothing.
所以请别走开
So, don’t go avay.
谁知道 今晚我们可能会输呢
Who knows…tonight we may lose the battle.
我很高兴
“Glücklich zu sehen Je suis enchanté
很高兴见到你们
“Happy to see you.
欢迎
“Willkommen, bienvenue, welcome
来到歌♥厅
“Im Cabaret, au Cabaret, to Cabaret.”
现在来介绍我们的节目
And now eine kleine preview auf unser Programm.
特技女郎!
Introducing the “Pretzel Woman”!
变戏法的理查
The juggler, Richard.
来自美国的迷人歌♥手 莎莉·鲍尔斯小姐!
The charming singer from America, Miss Sally Bowles!
秀柏姐妹
The Huber Sisters.
独一无二的艾尔科小姐!
The unique Miss Elke!
最后还有木偶人…
And last but not least, die Spielknaben, The Toy Boys. And yours truly….
一起来
“Wir sagen:
欢迎
“Willkommen, bienvenue, welcome
陌生人
“Fremde, étranger, stranger.”
你好 陌生人
Hello, stranger.
我很高兴
“Glücklich zu sehen Je suis enchanté
很高兴看到你留下
“Happy to see you Bleibe, reste, stay.
一起来
“Wir sagen:
欢迎
“Willkommen, bienvenue, welcome
来到歌♥厅
“Im Cabaret
来到歌♥厅
“Au Cabaret
来到歌♥厅
“To Cabaret.”
什么事?
Yes?
你好 小姐
Good day, miss.
我想找施奈德太太 你会说英语吗?
I am looking for Schneider. Do you speak…?
我想找一个房♥间
I am looking for a room.
施奈德太太不在
Mrs. Schneider is not at home.
你有香烟吗?我忍♥不住了!
Have you a cigarette, darling? I am desperate!
喔 是的
Oh, yes.
我应该有 – 喔 太好了
Yes, I think so. -Oh, fantastic.
你是美国人吗?
You’re American.
喔 天啊 真让人沮丧
Oh, God, how depressing.
你一定在想 我是一个很神秘的交际花
You’re meant to think I’m an international woman of mystery.
我一直这样做 就像疯了一样
I’ve been working on it like mad.
我听说这里有房♥间出租
I was told there might be a room to rent, here.
希望不是很贵吧
Not too expensive I…I hope.
伟大的颓废
Divine decadence.
我是莎莉·鲍尔斯 – 我是布莱恩·罗伯斯
I’m Sally Bowles. -I’m Brian Roberts.
请进 亲爱的布莱恩
Come in, Brian darling.
很好的英国香烟
A fine English cigarette.
喔 天啊 我甚至已经开始以为在德国
Oh, God, I’ve even begun to think in German.
你来这里多久了? – 很久了
How long have you been here? -Forever.
多久?
How long is that?
快三个月了
Almost three months.
这里是最好的出租公♥寓♥ 房♥东人很好
It’s the most marvelous boarding house. Marvelous lodgers.
所有人都破产了 但在这些日子谁不是呢?
Everybody’s broke, of course, but who isn’t these days?
那是梅尔小姐 她是按♥摩♥师…只为女士服务
Now there’s Fraulein Mayr, who is a masseuse…for ladies only.
那是克斯特小姐 她是很可爱的妓♥女♥
And there’s Fraulein Kost, who’s a terribly sweet streetwalker.
克斯特小姐 梅尔小姐
Fraulein Kost, Fraulein Mayr.
梅尔每天早上都给克斯特占卜 总是一样
Mayr tells Kost’s fortune every morning. It’s always the same.
“你会遇到一个陌生的男人”
“You’ll meet a strange man,”
在这种情况下是个很保险的猜测
which, under the circumstances, is a pretty safe bet.
洗手间
Das Toilette
克斯特小姐的房♥间 喔 你只能想像
Fraulein Kost’s room. Oh, you can just imagine.
这里就是了 亲爱的
Here it is, darling.
除了床之外 你房♥间里还需要什么吗?
Well, what else do you need in a bedroom besides a bed?
学生 我要教英语 来赚钱交房♥租
Pupils. I’ve got to give English lessons to pay the rent.
听着 你可以用我的房♥间
Well, look, you can use my room for that.
看到了吗? 是一间套房♥ 进来吧
See? Practically a suite. Come on in.
你会喜欢的
You’ll adore these.
生鸡蛋 亲爱的
Prairie oysters, darling.
鸡蛋加上伍斯特郡的酱汁 搅拌在一起
It’s an egg with Worcestershire sauce, all sort of whooshed up together.
房♥租50马克 包括早餐 即使我迟交房♥租时
Fifty marks with breakfast, even when I’m behind on the rent.
很好 不是吗?
Divine, isn’t it?
当然 我很少在这里 – 为什么?
Of course, I’m hardly ever in. -Why not?
我白天在外面忙 晚上去歌♥厅工作
Well, I dash all day and I work late at the Cabaret.
这很快就见效的 即使是最严重的宿醉
Now…these work instantly, even on the most sinister hangovers.
当然 我偶尔会带男朋友回来 但只是偶尔
Of course, I may bring a boyfriend home occasionally, but only occasionally…
因为我觉得可以的话 应该去男人的房♥间
…because I do think that one ought to go to the man’s room if one can.
我是说 这看起来和期望的不太一样 对吧?
I mean, it doesn’t look so much as if one expected it, does it?
没错
Exactly.
看来你已经学到许多世俗智慧
I see you’ve acquired a lot of worldly wisdom.
喔 不是智慧 亲爱的 是本能 我有原始本能
Oh, not wisdom, darling, instincts. I have ancient instincts.
我对你有一种奇特、神秘的感觉
I have this strange, mystical…thatish feeling about you.
那么你马上就搬进来 好吗?
So you’re moving right in, okay?
好吗?
Okay.
生鸡蛋
Prairie oysters?
干杯
Cheers.
有薄荷味的?
Peppermint prairie oyster?
喔 你用的是刷牙的杯子
Oh, you got the toothpaste glass.
女士们 先生们
Meine Damen and Herren
女士们 先生们
Meine Damen and Herren…mesdames et messieurs, ladies und gentlemen.
在猫猫俱乐部…
The Kit Kat Klub…
有一位非常漂亮的年轻女子
…a very beautiful young lady.
她多么美丽…
She is so beautiful…
多么有才华…
…and so talented, so…
多么迷人 昨天我对她说 “我要你做我的妻子”
…charming, I have only yesterday said, “I want you for my wife.”
而她说 “那你的妻子要我做什么?”
And she said, “Your wife, what would she want with me?”
现在出场的是国际巨星…
I give you that international zensation…
莎莉·鲍尔斯小姐
…Fraulein Sally Bowles.
你要明白我的方式 我的先生
“You have to understand The way I am, Mein Herr
老虎就是老虎 而不是羔羊 我的先生
“A tiger is a tiger Not a lamb, Mein Herr
你无法将醋变成果酱 我的先生
“You’ll never turn the vinegar To jam, Mein Herr

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!