Mr Bond, you can watch Le Chiffre better on here.
他把这晚的庄全买♥♥下来 到现在为止都没有输过
He’s bought the bank for the evening, and he’s winning consistently.
还不断的炫耀他的魔术
And showing off with his magic throughout.
借我戴好吗? -好
Why the dark glasses? – Here.
如果他戴了像这样的眼镜
So if Le Chiffre wears the same kind of glasses,
他就可以看到桌上所有的牌了
he knows every card on the table.
红外线眼镜 -真是个大老千
Infrared glasses. – The cheat!
听我说 爱佛林
Listen, Evelyn.
你赢的话他几乎肯定会被他的组织处死
You win and he will almost certainly be killed by his organisation.
但他会尽量避免这种情况 对不对?
But he’d try and avoid that, wouldn’t he?
如果你赢 是这样
If you win, yes.
为何? -他想赢你
How? – By trying to kill you.
如果输了呢? -是的 但现在不要担心
As in dead? – Yes. But don’t worry about that now.
我们过去 你玩一次最刺♥激♥的牌局
Let’s go down there and you play the game of your life.
我最好去 以后可能没机会了
Yes, I better had. There may not be too much more of it left.
贝丝 -别担心 我会护着你
Vesper… – Don’t worry. I’ll take care of you.
一切都在控制中了 -希望如此
Well, then. It’s all under control now. – I hope so.
失陪 -很乐意
Well, excuse me. – Willingly.
先生们 游戏开始了
Messieurs, faites vos jeux.
请你记下我的名字 詹姆斯·邦德
I believe you have my name in a crevice. James Bond.
对不起 先生? -邦德 詹姆斯·邦德
Pardon, monsieur? – Bond. James Bond.
是 邦德先生
Oh, yes, Mr Bond.
邦德? 詹姆斯·邦德? 这个名字很熟
Bond? James Bond? The name is familiar.
我不相信我有这份荣幸
I don’t believe I’ve had the pleasure.
我很高兴 你听说过我 -我好像见过你
I’m flattered you’ve heard of me. – I have heard of you,
但不是在这样地方见过
but not as an expert on baccarat.
嗯 真不好意思没人告诉你
Well, I’m sorry you weren’t told.
不要以为那会没人知道 邦德先生
Don’t think that went unnoticed, Mr Bond.
我可以看到这桌子上所发生的任何事
I see everything that goes on at this table.
没有一件事能逃的过我的法眼 -真遗憾是如此
Nothing escapes me. – I’m quite sure it doesn’t.
但我们不应该忘记
But we mustn’t forget that
就算是商场中的老手
the beggar who is in the marketplace
他对极细微的风吹草动
is completely deaf in so much as far as listening
也不见得能够眼明手快地察觉
to the song that is coming from the mockingbird is concerned.
对不起! 邦德先生 我不知道这有何关连
I’m sorry, Mr Bond, I don’t get the connection.
你会的
You will.
魔法变东西
Sim salabim.
等你准备妥当
When you’re quite ready.
现在我需要一个男士的手巾
Now I require a perfectly ordinary gentleman’s pocket handkerchief.
这是从一位非常普通的男士口袋中 拿出来的
From the pocket of one perfectly ordinary gentleman.
这种观点会引起战争
That’s the kind of remark that leads to war.
我们的生活会更美好
How much better for all humanity
如果我们所有的国家都和平相处
if all the nations could learn to live together in peace.
太好了
Marvellous!
太棒了
More!
结束了吧? 太棒了 了不起 真不敢相信
That’s finished, is it? Fantastic. Wonderful. Incredible.
令人难以置信 不是吗?
Incredible, isn’t it?
精采 我从来没有见过这样的事情
Absolutely marvellous. I’ve never seen anything like it.
如果你准备好了 西维先生 我想和你玩百家乐
And now if you’re ready, Monsieur Le Chiffre, I would like to play baccarat.
我可以用抖动法来玩 -你有读过抖动法看牌
I use the Evelyn Tremble method. – You read Tremble.
我想你会用背面来看牌吧?
I thought he’d only published a few paperback editions.
我对这种玩法很有信心
Well, I have an autographed first edition.
我以前常玩这种牌 请不要忘记
It’s a bit dog-eared now, mind you,
但它仍具有一定的…
but it nevertheless has a certain…
没说明的特质?
Uninformed quality?
对家六点 庄家九点 庄家赢
Six àla ponte et neuf àla banqu La banque gagne.
邦德先生 难道你就这么一点本事
Aren’t you a little out of your depth, Mr Bond?
在二十分钟之前 我毁了二个希腊巨子和一个印度大王
In the last 20 minutes I have ruined two Greeks and a maharajah.
邦德先生 我们不是在赌弹珠
You know, Mr Bond, we aren’t playing for marbles.
我的受害人已散布在花♥园♥中
The night is young and the rose garden is already littered with my victims.
对 但这位商业巨子 却听不到夜莺的歌♥
Yes, but the beggar in marketplace are deaf to song of nightingale.
你使我很高兴 邦德先生
You amuse me, Mr Bond.
我很高兴能使你快乐
I’m glad you’re enjoying me.
我们把庄加倍好吗?
Shall we double the bank?
如果可以让你进步的话
If it’ll improve your game.
要牌吗 停止发牌
Pas de cartes. No card.
庄家七点 -他永远不会输!
Sept àla banque. – He never loses!
对家五点 庄家赢 来一杯再走怎样?
Cinq àla ponte. La banque gagne. What about one for the road?
你今晚似乎很不够运气 老先生
It looks as though luck isn’t on your side of the road, old man.
她有到处转转的习惯
She has a habit of moving around.
我们必须要再加倍了
Then we might as well double the bank again.
我如果加三倍如何?
Suppose I were to treble it?
三倍? 你没有筹码了!
Treble it? You haven’t any chips!
我想我的信誉良好
I think my credit’s good.
邦德信誉没问题
Bond credit good.
借出五千万法郎
The bank now stands at 50 million francs.
好吧!
Very well.
再见了 邦德先生 很高兴认识你
Goodbye, Mr Bond. It’s been nice knowing you.
要牌吗? 不要
Pas de cartes. No card.
百家乐
Baccarat.
对家赢 他输了!
La ponte gagne. He lost!
再见了! 西维先生 很高兴认识你
Goodbye, Monsieur Le Chiffre. It was nice knowing you.
还不要说再见 邦德先生 我们再玩一局
Let’s not say goodbye, Mr Bond. Let’s just say au revoir.
太棒了 -请帮我入帐好吗?
Lovely! – Credit my account, would you?
游戏结束了
La partie est termin.
很棒的表现 邦德先生
A remarkable performance, Mr Bond.
谢谢你 非常不寻常 但…
Thank you. Trifle unusual but…
钱要如何处理? -一张瑞士银行支票
How would you like the money? – A cheque in a Swiss bank.
现在就要吗? -现在就要
Would you like the cheque now? – Yes, now, yes.
我安排现金 你走时可以提领
I’ll tell the cashier. You can pick it up as you go out.
失陪 -很乐意
Excuse me. – Willingly.
邦德先生 你今晚要去何处?
Mr Bond, what are your movements for the rest of the evening?
我想我们去大吃一顿然后回旅馆
We thought we’d have a bite to eat and then back to the hotel.
你明早就要离开此地
And you’re leaving Royale first thing in the morning.
是吗?
Are we?
探长不是请求我们 他是在告诉我们
The inspector isn’t asking us. He’s telling us.
有警车会护送你们到机场
A police car will escort you from the hotel to the airport.
马赛先生 -是
Mr Mathis. – Yes?
有些事让我担心
Something’s been worrying me.
你是法国警官 但却有苏格兰口音
You’re a French police officer and yet you have a Scots accent.
我也觉的如此
Aye. It worries me, too.
有没有见过一个穿绿色裙子的年青女士?
Haven’t by any chance seen a young lady in a green dress?
我想想看 先生 是不是一个头上被黑布盖着
Let me see, sir. Would that be a lady with a black bag over her head
被两个粗鲁的男士押走那个?
being manhandled by two unsavoury gentlemens?
很可能是 -往那里 先生
Could very well be. – She went that way, sir.
在一部车内 一部跑的非常快的车
In a car. A very fast car!
鲍勃? -是 先生
Bob? – Yes, sir.
看着它 -是 先生
Look! -Yes, sir.
跟着那部车 -是 先生
Follow that car! – Yes, sir.
你下次会学乖的 呆子
I’ll use Fangio next time. Idiot!
上级单位可能会担心
Grand Prix enthusiasts may be worried by the time
我会中了这些郎中的圈套
it’s taken me to get into this Lotus Formula Three.
但他们必须了解的是
They don’t realise
西维以为他的车快速无比
that although Le Chiffre thinks he has a faster car than me,
我的机密武器比他还快
I am faster in my Lotus Formula Three!
醒来 邦德先生 醒来
Wake up, Mr Bond. Wake up.
邦德先生 你在牌桌上赢牌
Well, now, Mr Bond. You’ve had your little victory at the baccarat table.
现在轮到我了 我现在向你拿支票了
Now it’s my turn. I’m going to have to have that cheque, Mr Bond.
你输钱后老千一定很不高兴
Smersh is going to be very unhappy about that money.
你是说你要和我谈
You mean you’re going to torture me?
说服你 邦德先生 说服你
Persuade you, Mr Bond. Persuade you.
别担心那张椅子 电流不会太强的
Don’t worry about that chair with the hole in the middle.
我们不会电死你的
It’s merely waiting to be reupholstered.
电死我? -你有很坚强的心理 邦德先生
By me. – You have an inventive mind, Mr Bond.
但我的方法更为微妙他们必须这样做
But my methods are much more subtle. They have to be.
你到底要如何?
What are you going to do?
反正是些皮肉之痛!
Physically, I’m not going to do anything.
你要把我逼死
Oh, you’re going to nothing me to death.
心理的折磨 直接伤害你的心灵
Torture of the mind. The most exquisite torture is all in the mind.
我要那张支票 邦德先生
I’m going to have to have that cheque, Mr Bond.
假如邦德先生不屈服呢?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!