So they wanna get a sound level. Could you say something?
要先试试麦 随便说点什么
Translate, boy. What did she say?
翻译一下 她说的什么?
Sorry? I wanna get a sound level.
什么? 试试麦
Could you say something into the microphone?
你能对着麦克风说点什么吗?
One, two, three…
一 二 三…
Is that where you’re gonna sit?
你怎么说? [哈瓦那 196♥4♥年5月]
Unless you’d like me to move.-That’s a good place. As long as that’s it, that’s fine.
要是不愿意 你可以拒绝采访 不 没关系
Okay, we’re set.
准备好了
What if recent United States efforts to help the Latin American people are successful?
如果美国对拉美人♥民♥的帮助是成功的
If the ruling classes agreed to land reforms and tax reforms,
统治阶级同意进行土地和税收改革
if the standard of living could be raised,
人♥民♥生活水平提高了
wouldn’t the message of the Cuban revolution lose its power?
那么古巴革命所传递出的信息 是否会显得无力?
Do what you want, but don’t mess with the Americans.
你想干什么都行 就是别惹美国人
It’s pretty simple. All we have to do
很简单 我们要做的…
is organize a coup.
就是组织一场政♥变♥
What did Batista do? He led a coup and took power in one day.
巴蒂斯塔怎么上的台? 就是通过政♥变♥掌权的
The main issue is to control power. The rest is nonsense.
关键是掌握军队 别的都是扯淡
It’s not about taking power, but knowing what to do with it.
不是掌不掌权的事 关键是怎么实现
That’s right. That coup must be based on principles.
对 -政♥变♥必须有组织纪律
Let’s eat. Fidel is late.
咱们吃吧 菲德尔迟了
Argentine! Could you give me a hand?
阿根廷人 过来帮把手
It’s not about making concessions but establishing conditions.
不能总是让步 要提出条件来
Sorry I’m late. It’s about time!
抱歉 来晚了 时间刚好
Good evening. Sorry I’m late.
晚上好 抱歉 来迟了
This is Ernesto.
这位是埃内斯托
The Argentine doctor. Pleased to meet you.
那位阿根廷医生 很高兴见到你
My pleasure. Let’s eat!
很荣幸 吃饭吧
Twenty percent of all Cubans are permanently unemployed.
20%的古巴人永久失业
One-point-five percent of the landowners control 46 percent of the land.
占人口1.6%的地主控制着46%的土地
Half the population has no electricity. Over half live in bohios.
有一半人用不上电 一大半人住在 bohio里
Sorry, what’s a bohio?
“bohio”是什么?
What’s a bohio in Argentina?
阿根廷是怎么说的?
A shack.
棚户区
Thirty-seven percent can’t read or write.
37%的人是文盲
Infant mortality is through the roof.
婴儿死亡率高的要命
What’s more,
还有…
while the thugs of the dictatorship
独♥裁♥者的鹰犬…
gun down anyone who speaks out,
在残杀敢于说话的人
most corrupt officials
而腐♥败♥的官员
steal hundreds of millions of dollars from the public treasury
却在贪污数以亿计的公共财产
and deposit it into U.S. and European banks.
存进欧洲和美国的银行
It’s the same in all Latin American countries.
拉美其他国家也是一样
In the last few years,
过去的几年里
the balance of payments between the U.S. and Cuba
古巴对美国的贸易逆差
has been favorable to the U.S. by 1 billion dollars.
已经达到10亿美元
What does this mean?
这说明什么?
That this poor Caribbean island
说明这个贫穷的加勒比岛国
is helping to support the economy of the most developed country in the world.
在支持着这个世界上
As Marti used to say, if the U.S. takes Spain out of Cuba,
正如马蒂(古巴民族英雄)所说 美国人把西班牙人赶出了古巴
then we would have to take out the U.S.
我们也要把美国人赶出去
Do you have a boat?
你有船吗?
Money?
钱呢?
Not yet.
现在还没有
Fighters?
有兵吗?
We’ve smuggled 30 into Mexico. We’ll get some more.
有30人偷渡进入了墨西哥 还会有更多人的
Do you think I’m crazy?
你是不是觉得我疯了?
A little.
有点
Well,
嗯…
some craziness is good.
有点疯狂是好的
Fidel have extraordinary faith
菲德尔坚信
that once we left for Cuba,
一旦我们动身前往古巴
we would make it there,
就一定能到达
and that once we made it to Cuba, we would fight.
等到了古巴 我们会战斗
And that in fighting,
而战斗的胜利
we would win.
一定属于我们
And so it was that in November of ’56,
所以在1956年11月
we left Mexico in a leaky boat,
我们乘着一条漏船离开了墨西哥
with 82 men onboard.
船上有82个弟兄
And of those 82, only 12 would survive to witness our victory.
而这82人,只有12人活到了胜利的那一天
Murderer! Assassin!
杀人犯! 凶手!
Get out of Cuba, Che! Murderer!
滚出古巴! 切! 杀人犯!
Among Fidel Castro’s top lieutenants,
在菲德尔·卡斯特罗为首的 高级代表团中
one of the most powerful is Major Ernesto “Che ” Guevara,
埃内斯托·切·格瓦拉少校 是权力最大的人之一
the Argentine revolutionary who became a Cuban citizen
这个阿根廷革命者 加入了古巴国籍
and, as Minister of Industries, now presides over the Cuban economy.
并且当上了工业部长 指挥着古巴的经济
Major Guevara is a Marxist, a soldier, a physician,
格瓦拉少校是个马♥克♥思♥主义者 士兵和医生
and the author of the classic handbook on guerilla warfare.
也是游击战经典教义的作者
He is 36 years old.
36岁的他
He has been called the brains of the revolution
被称为”古巴革命的大脑”
and the power behind Fidel Castro, though he denies both assertions.
是菲德尔卡斯特罗的得力助手,尽管他对上述两个说法予以否认
From this point forward,we experienced 10 bitter days.
从这时起,我们经历了艰苦的10天
The only way I could walk was to hold myself up with the trees,
我只有扶着树 或是拄着枪托
or by leaning on the butt of my rifle.
才能走得了路
As if that were not enough,
更麻烦的是 与我同行的那个士兵…
I was traveling with a soldier
每当哮喘病让我咳嗽不止时
who panicked every time my asthma made me cough.
他都会吓得不行
Soldiers! Soldiers are coming! There’s a lot of them!
有兵来了! 好多兵!
They’re going to kill us! We have to hide!
他们会杀了我们的! 得躲起来!
That’s Epifanio’s house!
是埃皮法尼奥的房♥子!
Close the door.
把门关上
Where’s Fidel?
菲德尔在哪儿?
My name is Ernesto Guevara. What’s yours?
我叫埃内斯托·格瓦拉 你叫什么?
Jorge Sotús, why?
若热·索图斯 怎么?
I have orders from Fidel to command you and your men,
我带来了菲德尔给你们的命令
and lead you to where he is.
带着你的人去找他
Where are you from?
你是哪国人?
Argentina.
阿根廷
I don’t trust anyone. I’m the only one leading these troops.
我不信任任何人 这里就我一个说了算
Frank Pais said to deliver these men to Fidel, personally.
弗兰克·派斯说 要把他们交给菲德尔本人
Listen! We’ll stop for five minutes.
我们歇息5分钟
Sit down, everyone.
大家坐下
Hey, what’s going on?
嘿 怎么了
Fidel is coming! Go and tell the doctor.
菲德尔来了 叫那医生过来
Stand up, come on! Fidel is coming.
快起立 菲德尔来了
Stand up.
起来 起来
Come on, up! Grab your rifle.
快 把枪拿起来
Finally!
你终于来了!
Good to see you. Are you all right?
很高兴见到你 你好吗?
This is Epifanio.
这是埃皮法尼奥
Raúl. How are you?
劳尔 你好吗?
Very good.
非常好
Camilo.
卡蜜罗
How was your vacation? Vacation? What vacation?
度假度得如何? 什么假?
Almeida.
阿美达
Hello, Ramiro.
你好 拉米罗
Hi, Vilma. Good to see you.
你好 薇尔玛 见到你很高兴
Vilo.
威罗
Hello, Celia.
你好吗 切? 你好
Thanks.
谢谢
Listen.
听着
Fidel wants to talk to you about what happened with Sotús.
菲德尔要跟你谈谈索图斯的事
Let him speak.
尽管让他说
If you say something, it could sound defensive,
要是还嘴 就像是辩解了
and he’s not going to like that.
他不会喜欢的
I left you in charge of the reinforcements.
我把援军指挥权交给了你
I don’t have anything against Jorge Sotús,
我不是针对热·索图斯…
but how can you let someone with no experience take charge of the troops?
…但你怎么能让一个没经验的人担任部队指挥?
You still have this complex about being foreign, and it’s pointless.
你还是把自己当成外国人 这完全不对劲
You trained with us,
你和我们一起训练…
you came in the boat with us, you were wounded fighting with us.
和我们上了同一条船 在战斗中负伤

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!