Home 加拿大电影 克洛伊(2009)

克洛伊(2009)

0
克洛伊(2009)

No. I’m talking about you.
你有别人了?
Who have you met?
我?不 不 哦 上帝 没有
Me? No. No. Oh, gawd, no.
可你举手投足都像是有外遇了
You have affair written all over you.
我这个病人一有胎动什么的就大惊小怪
I have this pregnant patient who panics every time she gets a kick
真的 她太害怕成为一个母亲了
or a cramp because, really, she’s terrified about being a mother.
所以我打算一直带她走出来
So I’ve decided to hold her hand through this.
可我这会儿…我必须给她回个电♥话♥
But I really need… I need to call her back.
今天到此为止 好吗?
We’re finished, right?
-嗯 -好吧
– Uh huh. – Okay.
谢谢你们的午餐 拜拜
Thanks for lunch. Bye.
有人吗?
Hello?
不 不 别坐那儿
No. No. Not there.
坐那边沙发上
Sit in that chair.
好吧…
Okay…
说吧
Go ahead.
我们又在公园见的面
We met in the park again.
今天他没带三明治
This time he didn’t bring sandwiches.
然后又开了这个房♥间
We checked into this room.
他打开电视 假装看新闻
He put on the news, pretended to be interested.
我在他身边坐了下来
I sat down next to him.
他转过头看着我 吻我
He turned and looked at me. Kissed me.
小声说:我们上♥床♥吧
Whispered, “Let’s fuck.”
上帝
Jesus.
他却一直起不来 试了好几次都不行
He couldn’t get it up. We tried a few times.
他当时很尴尬
He was really embarrassed.
可我告诉他没关系 我喜欢这样
But I told him it didn’t really matter, that I liked it.
大不了再多等一会儿
That it meant that we could just wait a little bit longer.
那会儿他还穿着衣服 而我早就一♥丝♥不♥挂♥了
And at that point he was fully dressed. I was completely naked.
你是不是很生气?
Does this turn you on?
他不想脱掉衣服
He wanted to stay dressed.
当时他就坐在那个长凳上
He sat right over there on that bench.
把我夹在两腿中间
He told me to get between his legs.
我给他口♥交♥ 接着他就硬起来了
I put him in my mouth and then he got hard.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
我想我大概是感冒了
I think I’m coming down with something.
去医院了吗?
Did you see a doctor?
没有 没什么的 已经吃药了
No. It’s nothing. I’m taking zinc.
他射在你嘴里了?
Did he come in your mouth?
没有
No.
我放开嘴 给他戴上套套
I pulled him out of me, put a rubber on him.
然后骑到他身上
I straddled him.
然后…他刚一进去就射了
And… he came almost immediately after he entered me.
我把乳♥头♥贴在他脸上
I put my tits in his face.
好啊…
Okay…
哦 好吧…
Oh, well…
你不数数吗?
Do you want to count it?
不用 没关系的
No, it’s okay.
你觉得吃药真的管用吗?
Do you think the zinc really works?
只要吃的及时 管用的
If you take it early enough, yeah.
你用什么牌子的香水?
What kind of perfume is that?
是乳液
It’s lotion.

Here.
以前我们总是形影不离
We used to go everything together.
都受不了独处的滋味
We couldn’t stand to be apart.
哪怕只有一会儿
Even for an hour.
除了在一起就是等着盼着在一起
We’d sit and wait for each other outside of appointments
就连每次相聚前的等待也是那么令人神往
just loving those moments of waiting until we could finally see each other again.
相互触碰
Touch each other.
我喜欢他的双手
I loved his hands.
抚遍我身上每一寸肌肤
They used to grab me everywhere.
不过都已经过去了
It used to be that way.
我已经年华不再
I used to be younger.
你也有过这种感觉吗?
Have you ever had that with anyone?
有过
Yeah.
你还爱他吗?
Do you still love him?
说不清楚
I don’t know.
还有件事
And one more thing.
他还说这是他第一次出轨
He said it’s the first time he’s ever done this.
可还是出了
Well, that’s a line.
上帝
Jesus.
真不知道该释然还是干脆撞死算了
I don’t know whether to be relieved orjust go hang myself.
妈的
Fuck.
不行…不行…
I can’t… I can’t…
好样的!
Bravo!
好样的!
Bravo!
恭喜
Congratulations.
恭喜什么?
On?
你的宝贝儿子
Your beautiful son.
他像你
He’s you.
不 像你 你知道的
No, he’s you. You know that.
这是什么?
What is that?
你洒香水了
You’re wearing perfume.
是乳液
It’s lotion.
我喜欢
I like it.
斯图尔特教授!
Professor Stewart!
麦德琳 你好吗?
Madeleine. How are you?
很好
Good.
他是怎么做的?
How does he do it?
做什么?
What?
抚摸你
Touch you.
哦 上帝…
Aw, God…
就停这儿吧
You can stop here.
-你住这儿吗? -嗯
– This is where you live? – Uh huh.
哪一栋是你家?
Which one is your house?
就在后面
It’s back there.
剩下的够送她回家了
This is to take her home.
请别再见我丈夫了
Please don’t see my husband again.
等一下 我…
Hold on. I…
我有样东西给你
I have something for you.
我想…我想把它送给你
I want… I want you to have this.
不 我说过了 这是你的
No. I told you, that’s yours.
不 其实…其实是我妈妈的
No. This is… this used to be my mother’s.
现在我想送给你
And I want you to have it.
当时你就是故意掉的吧?
Did you drop this on purpose?
我只是想跟你搭话而已
I wanted to talk to you.
我得走了
I have to go.
我们还能再见面吗?
Do you want to see me again?
不知道…我…我们都在同一个区上班
I don’t know. I… We work in the same neighbourhood.
会在大街上碰见你 不是吗?
I’ll see you on the street, right?
你会看见我站街(揽客)?
You’ll see me on the street?
不是那个意思 我是说我…
I didn’t mean it that way. I mean, itjust…
说错话了
That came out wrong.
我太…我太疲惫了
I’m just… I’m exhausted.
那人是谁?
Who is it?
你爱上别人了?
Are you in love?
就算是 又有什么分别?
If I were, would it make a difference?
当然有分别了
Of course it would make a difference.
那你是不是爱上别人了?
Are you in love?
出去鬼混的是你 怎么还倒打一耙?
You’ve been out all night. Now I’m under interrogation.
是吗 好吧 我忘了
Oh, yeah. That’s right. I forgot.
你和别的女人鬼混倒要谨慎的多
You’re a lot more discreet with your women.
总是神不知鬼不觉 当然不会这么晚回家了
You don’t come home late ’cause you have it down with them.
我喜欢女性 我欣赏她们的美丽和智慧
I like women. I appreciate their beauty, their intelligence.
可这不代表我会和她们纠缠不清
That does not mean I’m screwing them.
那你在办公室和女学生网聊的时候
How do you think I feel when I come into your office
有没有想过我的感受?
and you’re instant messaging with a student?
那是要学生随时随地都能找到我
I make myself available to my students.
这样才能获取她们的信任!
That’s how I gain their trust!
-这是我教学的手段! -哦 上帝!
– That’s how I teach! – Oh, God!
-你就死不认账好了 -认什么?