7月15日
安妮·海瑟薇
吉姆·斯特吉斯
一 天
三年了
It’s three years.
同窗三年
Three years together.
好哥们
The lads.
咱俩吗
Me and you?
-我们还会再见面的 -真的吗
– We’ll see each other again. – Really?
他们不是要走吧
They’re not going, are they?
一起拥抱下
Group hug!
再见 女士们 一会见
See you, ladies! See you later.
一起拥抱一下
Group hug.
泰莉
Tilly?
凯明
Callum!
泰莉 该回家了
Tilly, come on. It’s time to go home.
-走吧 -凯明
– Come on. – Callum!
我们的确没见过
You know, we’ve never actually met.
实际我们见过 好多次呢
Actually, we have. Several times.
真的吗
Have we?
在我的生日派对上 你不请自来
You gatecrashed my birthday party,
叫我茱莉
called me Julie,
还把红酒泼在我头上
and spilled red wine down my top.
那我真的很抱歉
Well, I’m sorry about that.
不用 没关系
No, not at all.
那时你倒讨人喜欢
You were delightful.
是吗
Was I?
不 讨喜才怪
No. No, you weren’t.
你要不是茱莉 那你是…
Look, if you’re not Julie, then…
我叫艾玛
I’m Emma. Emma.
-莫艾玛 -莫艾玛
– Emma Morley. – Emma Morley.
我送你回家
Listen, I’ll walk you home.
我就是这样
So this is me.
欢迎回家
Shh! Welcome home.
谁都会耍嘴皮子
So debate is fine, but anyone can talk…
只不过关键时刻要去行动
Just sometimes, action’s what’s needed.
去改变世界 我完全同意
To change the world. I completely agree.
那你40岁的时候会混成什么样
So what are you gonna be when you’re, I don’t know, 40?
40啊
Forty?
有名 有钱如何
Can I say famous? Horribly rich?
真是大言不惭
Terrible. You’re so terribly posh.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
刷牙
I’m just gonna go brush my teeth.
一股烟酒味还有…
You know, booze and fags and…
我不介意
I don’t mind.
我介意
I do.
马上就来
Listen, won’t be a minute.
我不在时不许自己解决
No playing with yourself while I’m gone.
什么
What?
集中精神
All right, concentrate.
集中精力 别搞砸了
Concentrate. Do not cock this up!
你要走吗
Oh, you’re going?
外面开始亮天了
Well, you know, it’s getting light out,
所以我想…
so I thought I could just…
想走就走吧
You should go if you want to go.
好伤心 太纠结了
It’s very poignant. Very bittersweet.
我只是觉得你可能想睡一觉
Really I just thought you might wanna get some sleep.
我可以不走
I don’t have to go.
不 不 走吧 不用管我
No, no, go. I’m not bothered.
溜走吧
Sneak off.
我刚才不是要溜走
I wasn’t sneaking off.
只要不跳窗子出去就好了
Jump out the window for all I care.
注意 这里是五楼
It’s five floors up, mind.
我留下来 行了吧
Look, I’ll stay. All right?
我留下来
I’ll stay.
对不起 我不擅长这个
Sorry, I’m no good at this.
我只要一遇到这种床事
It’s just whenever I go to bed with someone,
要么很可笑 要么很可悲
I always end up either laughing or weeping,
不悲不喜多好
and it could be nice to go for something in between.
没事的
Look, that’s fine.
没事的 也许我们可以先做朋友
That’s fine. Maybe we could just be friends.
好吧 朋友
Okay. Friends.
你知道今天是圣斯威辛节吧
Of course, you know it’s Saint Swithin’s Day today, don’t you?
什么节
What is?
今天 圣斯威辛节 7月15日
Well, today. Saint Swithin’s Day, the 15th of July.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
他被葬在温彻斯特大教堂
Well, he was buried in Winchester Cathedral,
我在那附近上学
which is where I went to school.
有一首诗
You know, there’s a poem.
“圣斯威辛节 若真的下雨了
“If on Saint Swithin’s Day, it doth rain
什么啊什么 依旧啊依旧”
“Something, something, something remain.”
迪特 这真美
Dexter, that’s beautiful.
得了吧
Shut up.
我们睡吧
Let’s get some sleep.
迪特
But, Dex.
如果不下雨
If it doesn’t rain…
你想做点什么吗 你和我
… do you want to do something? Me and you?
-你还好吧 -举起来 举起来
– Are you all right? – Lift, lift.
我要来啦
Okay, well, I’m coming up.
难道你就不能雇个人搬吗
Couldn’t you have just hired someone to move this stuff?
不能
No.
7月15日
你该给我工钱
Look, I would have paid.
先抬你那边
All right, lift from your end.
一看你打小就没干过活儿
You’ve obviously never done a day’s work in your life.
说真的 艾玛
Look, seriously, Em,
我那趟航♥班♥还有四小时就起飞了
my plane leaves in four hours.
那还不赶紧搬
All right, well, all the more reason why you should lift.
岂有此理
God’s sake.
我帮你多大一个忙啊
Look, I’m doing you a favor.
本姑娘万分感激
And I am so, so grateful.
不许抱怨
Stop whinging.
这床肯定有很多故事吧
I bet this bed could tell some stories.
是的 短篇小说 恐怖小说
Yeah, short stories. Horror stories.
欢迎来伦敦 举起来
Welcome to London. Well, lift it.
在这生活一定很开心
I think I’m gonna be very happy here.
那是什么味
What is that smell?
洋葱
Onions.
洋葱和令人失望的味道
Onions and disappointment.
是呀
Right.
也没那么糟糕
No, it’s not that bad.
只不过壁纸有些旧
It’s nothing that a lick of paint
房♥子有点破而已
and a nuclear warhead can’t fix.
我还有打字机
I’ve got my typewriter.
我还有书 我在伦敦
I’ve got my books. I’m in London.
一切都会好起来的
I think it’s going to be all right.
实际上我能做好
I might actually get things done.
或许你能邂逅某人
You know, you might actually meet someone.
迪特 拜托
Dexter, please.
一个可爱的家伙
A nice guy.
体贴 穿件羊毛衫
Sensitive, wears a cardigan.
我告诉过你我对那些不感兴趣
I told you I’m not interested in any of that.
也戴眼镜 情投意合
Matching glasses, matching opinions.
真高兴你要去印度了
I’m actually glad you’re going to India.
我要走了 我得去赶飞机了
Good, ’cause I’m leaving. I’ve got to catch my flight.
已经到时间了吗
Already?
是的 我很抱歉
Yeah, I’m sorry.
去吧 去追求自我
Well, go on then. Find yourself.
要一直给我写信
Keep sending me those letters.
-长篇的 – 我会的
– Long ones. – I will.
及时行乐
And have fun, Em.
还用你说
Of course.
快乐不过分

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!