You should be ashamed
真是丢脸
I have a very nice truffle here
我这有巧克力软糖
if he wants to try it
它想试试吗
You’re wasting your time
你在浪费时间
Oh, I’m sorry
哦 对不起
How do you know you don’t like chocolate
如果不试试
if you refuse to try it?
你怎么知道你不喜欢
Do you like worms?
你喜欢毛毛虫吗
What?
什么
How do you know if you’ve never tasted one?
如果你从没尝过你怎么知道
Subtle
口感细腻
Zesty
风味绝佳
Disgusting
好恶心
Go on, my little friend
去吧 我的小朋友
Be free
你自♥由♥了
You tricked me
你骗我
Satan wears many guises
撒旦 有各种伪装
At times, Satan is the singer of a lurid song
有时候 他是你在广播上听到的
you hear on the radio
庸俗歌♥曲的歌♥手
At times, the author of a salacious novel
有时候 他是猥亵小说的作家
At times, the Quiet man lurking in the schoolyard
有时候 他潜身在校园里
asking your children if he might join their game
问你的孩子能不能加入游戏
And at times, the maker of sweet things
有时候 他是甜食的制♥造♥者
Mere trifles
小小的东西
For what could seem more harmless…
还有什么比巧克力看起来更无害
more innocent than chocolate?
更无邪
A bit of a squeak
还是吱吱嘎嘎
Hey, Guillaume!
嗨 吉约姆
I’ve got something new Charly’s going to love
我有查理喜欢的新玩意儿
Come on, Charly. Come on
走吧 查理 走吧
It’s me. I should go
都是因为我 我该走了
No, it’s not you. It’s…
不是你的关系
Where have you been? I was worried
你去哪里了 我好担心
Hey! I’m talking to you
嘿 我在跟你说话
It’s just like all the other towns
和别的地方一样
Anouk
安露克
Just tell me what happened
告诉我发生了什么事
Are you Satan’s helper?
你是撒旦的帮手吗
Well, it’s not easy being different
与众不同并不容易
Why can’t we go to church?
为什么我们不去教堂
Well, you can if you want
你要是想去你就去
but it won’t make things easier
但我们不会因此好过些
Why can’t you wear black shoes like the other mothers?
为什么你不能像别人的妈妈一样穿黑鞋
He’s a fine piece of work our little nobleman
他真是个高尚的小人
No wonder his wife goes gallivanting off
难怪他太太到处乱逛不肯回来
She’s been in ltaly for months. Did you know that?
她都去意大利好几个月了 你知道吗
Armande…the whole town’s against me
阿曼黛 全镇的人都排斥我
What can I do?
我该怎么办
Throw me a party
帮我办个派对吧
What?
什么
Wednesday’s my 70th
星期三是我七十岁生日
Let’s show the bastards we’re ready to go down dancing
让那些混♥蛋♥瞧瞧我们怎么热舞狂欢
But a party?
但是派对…
You’re not well. You have to face it
你要知道你的身体不是很好
OK OK OK…
好啦 好啦
But you do this for me and I promise
如果你替我办这个派对
I’ll check into Le Mortoir the very next morning…
我保证第二天就搬去”墓地”
without a care in the world
不再有一丝留恋
If I threw a party in this town no one would come
我开的派对没人会来的
They don’t need to know who’s throwing it
他们没必要知道是谁办的
Armande, listen I…
阿曼黛 听我说
No no no. You listen
不 你听我说
I need this
我要这个派对
When I need help, I ask for it
当我需要帮忙时 我就会开口
邀请函
My mother used to sing that song…
当我睡不着时
when I couldn’t sleep
我妈就会给我唱这首歌♥
And did it help?
有用吗
I still didn’t sleep, but yes, it helped
我还是睡不着 但有点儿用
How’s the door?
那门如何
It squeaks
还是吱吱地响
Does it?
是吗
How’s Anouk? Is she well?
安露克还好吗
Oh, she’s better. She’s fine
她好多了 很好
Good. How are you?
很好 你呢
I’m throwing a party…
我要开个派对
If anyone shows up
如果有人愿意来的话
Thanks
谢谢
Who’s invited?
你还请了谁
A bunch of townspeople
一些镇上的人
Tell me something
告诉我
Why do you give a damn about
你为什么要讨好
what these narrow minded villagers think?
那些心胸狭窄的家伙
You’re not scared of them, are you?
你并不怕他们 不是吗
Coming to the party or not?
你到底来不来
I can’t
我去不了
There’s a boycott against immorality
他们正大力抵♥制♥不道德
and I must respect that
我多少得尊重一下
That is a problem
这倒是个问题
Then I’ll leave you with this test of your convictions
那我就让你自己检视你的罪状吧
What is that?
这是什么
Your favorite
你最爱的口味
My favorite? Is that right?
我的最爱 是吗
Thank you You’re welcome
谢谢 不客气
I’m undone…
我被融化了
but not my favorite
但不是我最爱的
I’ll come round sometime
我会再找时间过去一趟
get that squeak out of your door
把那个吱嘎作响的门修好
A lot for you. You see? It’s perfect
给你一大杯
Bon appetit, everyone
大家尽情享用
If the comte finds out…
万一伯爵发现的话
The comte isn’t here. He wasn’t invited
伯爵不在这里 没有请他
Is Luc coming?
路克会来吗
I’m sure they have other plans
我想他还有别的事要做
Luc?
路克
Why are you sleeping? Hmm?
怎么在睡觉呢
Are you not feeling well?
身体不舒服吗
Happy birthday. Grandmama
生日快乐 外婆
The invitation said 5:00
请柬上写的是五点钟
I should have read it more closely
我应该看仔细点
If you had. you’d know there was supposed to be no gifts
如果你仔细看了 就知道不该带礼物来
Don’t worry so much about the “supposed to”
别担心应不应该
Like it?
喜欢吗
You made me younger. Very diplomatic
你把我画得年轻了 非常讨人喜欢
I have two announcements. Number one…
我要宣布两件事 第一
if you like what you tasted here
如果你们喜欢这儿的食物
you’re going to love my chocolate festival on Sunday
你们一定会喜欢我周日的巧克力节
Advertise on your own time
又在打广♥告♥了
What’s for dessert?
饭后甜点呢
That brings me to number two
这就是第二件事
It is my duty to announce
我有责任告诉大家
that there is no dessert here tonight
今晚这里没有甜点
No dessert?
没有甜点
Because it’s on Roux’s boat
因为甜点在劳克斯的船上
Any complaints, see me
谁要抱怨尽管找我
Monsieur le Comte?
伯爵先生
Who’s there?
是谁
I must speak to you
我必须跟您说
You see, Monsieur le Comte? You see?
伯爵先生 看见了吗
There’s Josephine that stupid cow
约瑟芬那头笨母牛在那里
Something must be done, Serge

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!