今晚的面点是柠檬草汁鱿鱼方饺
Our pasta this evening is squid ravioli in a lemon grass broth
配上山羊奶酪泡芙
with goat cheese profiteroles,
还有芝麻菜凯撒沙拉
and I also have an arugula Caesar salad.
今晚的主菜
For entrees this evening,
有剑鱼肉卷配洋葱酱
I have swordfish meatloaf with onion marmalade,
桑梅汁嫩烤松鸡胸肉
rare-roasted partridge breast
配上酢浆草烤馅饼
in raspberry coulis with a sorrel timbale.
还有烤野兔配香草炸薯条
And grilled free-range rabbit with herbed french fries.
今晚的面点是柠檬草汁鱿鱼方饺
Our pasta tonight is a squid ravioli in a lemon grass broth,
今晚的鱼是烘烤…
and the fish tonight is grilled…
还有一杯双倍意式浓缩咖啡
With a double espresso.
天哪 我恨这个地方 这是娘们来的餐厅
God, I hate this place. It’s a chicks’ restaurant.
我们为什么不去多西亚餐厅
Why aren’t we at Dorsia?
因为贝特曼不肯给那个领班口♥交♥
Because Bateman won’t give the matre d’ head.
那是里德·罗宾逊吗
Is that Reed Robinson over there?
你嗑嗨了吗 那不是罗宾逊
Are you freebasing or what? That’s not Robinson.
-那么那家伙是谁 -保罗·艾伦
– Well, who is it, then? – lt’s Paul Allen.
那不是保罗·艾伦
That’s not Paul Allen.
保罗·艾伦在餐厅的另一边
Paul Allen’s on the other side of the room over there.
-他的女伴是谁 -皮博迪公♥司♥的某只狐狸精吧
– Who’s he with? – Some weasel from Kicker Peabody.
这里的洗手间可真不适合用来吸粉
They don’t have a good bathroom to do coke in.
你确定那是保罗·艾伦吗
Are you sure that’s Paul Allen over there?
是的 蠢货 我很确定
Yes, McDoofus, I am.
他在负责费舍那个客户
He’s handling the Fisher account.
走运的混♥蛋♥
Lucky bastard.
走运的犹太混♥蛋♥
Lucky Jew bastard.
天哪 麦克德莫特 这和犹太裔有什么关系
Jesus, McDermott, what does that have to do with anything?
我见过那个混♥蛋♥坐在自己办公室里
I’ve seen that bastard sitting in his office
一边和首席执行官打电♥话♥ 一边转犹太烛台玩
talking on the phone to the CEO, spinning a fuckin’ menorah.
不是犹太烛台 是犹太陀螺
Not a menorah. You spin a dreidel.
天哪 贝特曼
Oh, my God, Bateman,
需要我给你做点土豆煎饼吗
you want me to fry you up some fuckin’ potato pancakes?
土豆煎饼是犹太光明节的传统食物
-马铃薯饼 -不用了 你就
– Some latkes? – No, just
别再发表反犹太的言论了
cool it with the anti-Semitic remarks.
我忘了 贝特曼在和公民自♥由♥协会的姑娘约会
I’d forgotten. Bateman’s dating someone from the ACLU.
他就是理性之声 邻家男孩
He’s the voice of reason. The boy next door.
说到理性
Speaking of reasonable…
只要五百七
Only $570.
还行
Not bad.
-充实一下钱包 -把五十给她
– A little something for the purse. – Give her the $50.
两杯苏连红 加冰
Two Stoli on the rocks.
这些不能用了
These aren’t good anymore.
酒吧只收现金
It’s a cash bar.
一共25块
That’ll be $25.
你就是个丑逼
You’re a fucking ugly bitch.
我想捅死你
I want to stab you to death,
再玩玩你的血
then play around with your blood.
二位要什么
What can I get for you two?
我住在西81街上
I live in the American Gardens building
美国花♥园♥大厦11楼
on West 81st Street, on the 11th floor.
我名叫帕特里克·贝特曼
My name is Patrick Bateman.
我今年27岁
I’m 27 years old.
我深信照料自己
I believe in taking care of myself,
规律饮食
in a balanced diet,
以及严格的锻炼计划
in a rigorous exercise routine.
清晨 如果我的脸有些浮肿
In the morning, if my face is a little puffy,
我会戴上冰眼罩 同时做卷腹
I’ll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches.
我现在能做一千个
I can do 1,000 now.
摘下冰袋后
After I remove the ice pack,
我会用深层清洁毛孔的洁面乳
I use a deep pore cleanser lotion.
洗澡的时候 我会用水活洁面啫喱
In the shower, I use a water-activated gel cleanser…
然后用蜂蜜杏仁身体磨砂膏
then a honey-almond body scrub,
面部则用去角质凝胶磨砂膏
and on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub.
接着我会涂上草本薄荷面膜
Then I apply an herb mint facial mask,
敷上十分钟
which I leave on for ten minutes
同时准备剩余的日常步骤
while I prepare the rest of my routine.
我一直使用不含酒精
I always use an aftershave lotion
或是酒精含量很低的须后水
with little or no alcohol,
因为酒精会使面部肌肤干燥
because alcohol dries your face out
让你看起来更老
and makes you look older.
然后是保湿霜
Then moisturizer,
还有抗衰老眼霜
then an anti-aging eye balm,
最后才是保湿防护乳液
followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.
关于帕特里克·贝特曼 存在着一个构想
There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman.
某种抽象概念
Some kind of abstraction.
但真实的我并不存在
But there is no real me,
存在的仅仅是一具实体 让人产生错觉
only an entity, something illusory,
虽然我能藏起冰冷的目光
and though I can hide my cold gaze
并且在我们握手时 你能感受到紧握的手
and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours,
或许你甚至可以感觉到
and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles
我们的生活方式大同小异
are probably comparable,
但我并不在那里
I simply am not there.
早上好 汉密尔顿 皮肤晒得不错
Morning, Hamilton. Nice tan.
去上有氧运动课了 抱歉 有人找我吗
Aerobics class, sorry. Any messages?
里奇·哈里森要取消
Ricky Harrison has to cancel.
他没说要取消什么 也没说原因
He didn’t say what he was canceling or why.
我偶尔会在哈佛俱乐部和里奇打拳击
I occasionally box with Ricky at the Harvard Club.
还有别人吗
Anyone else?
斯宾塞想和约你在17号♥码头的弗卢蒂酒吧喝酒
Spencer wants to meet for drinks at Flutie’s, Pier 17.
-什么时候 -六点以后
– When? – After 6:00.
不行 推了
Negative. Cancel it.
我该怎么说
And what should I say?
就说不行
Just say no.
就说不行吗
Just say no?
好了 琴
Okay, Jean,
十二点半在卡莫斯餐厅订三个人的位置
I need reservations for three at Camols at 12:30,
如果不行 就换克雷恩餐厅 好吗
and if not there, try Crayons, all right?
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
等等 周四八点的时候
Wait, and I need reservations for two
在阿卡迪亚餐厅订一张双人桌
at Arcadia at 8:00 on Thursday.
是浪漫约会吗
Something romantic?
不是
No…
真笨
Silly.
算了 我自己订吧
Forget it, I’ll make them.
-不 我去 -不用了
– No, I’ll do it. – No, no.
听话 给我倒杯矿泉水 好吗
Be a doll and just get me a mineral water, okay?
你今天气色不错
You look nice today.
以后别穿这套衣服了
Don’t wear that outfit again.
什么 我没听见
What? I didn’t hear you.
我说 “以后别穿这套衣服了”
I said, “Do not wear that outfit again.”
穿条连衣裙 或者短裙什么的
Wear a dress, a skirt or something.
你不喜欢这身打扮是吗
You don’t like this, I take it?
别这样 你的美貌可不止于此
Come on, you’re prettier than that.
多谢提醒 帕特里克
Thanks, Patrick.
就说我不在
I’m not here.
记得换高跟鞋
And high heels.
我喜欢高跟鞋
I like high heels.
鸟类朋友六百问
Feathered Friends for 600.
在求偶过程中
During courtship,
雄性军舰鸟
the male frigatebird
会鼓起红色的喉囊
inflates to enormous size the red pouch found here.
几百支 不
Hundreds. No,
上千支玫瑰
Thousands of roses,
还有很多歌♥帝梵牌的松露巧克力
and lots of chocolate truffles, Godiva,
还有半壳的牡蛎…
and oysters on the half shell…
我想好好听罗伯特·帕玛的新磁带
I’m trying to listen to the new Robert Palmer tape,
但伊芙琳 我所谓的未婚妻
but Evelyn, my supposed fiancée,
一直在我耳边唠叨个不停
keeps buzzing in my ear.
安妮·莱博维茨 我们要请安妮·莱博维茨
Annie Leibovitz. We’ll get Annie Leibovitz.
美国著名女摄影师

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章马达加斯加
下一篇文章国家公敌
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!