你没告诉她
You mean, instead of telling her
你报名参加演艺班吗
you’ve enrolled in an acting class…
只说是出来赌钱吗
You told her you’re out gambling.
这有什么好处呢
Is that better?
是有点难以解释 不过
Well, it’s kinda hard to explain, but yeah.
我的妻子…
You see, my wife she wouldn’t go…
她不会理解我为什么想当演员
She wouldn’t go for the fact that I wanna be an actor.
真是新鲜事儿
How very refreshing!
我也觉得
Yeah, I guess.
来吧 说啦
Come on, tell it to me.
就当作是忏悔啦
Like you were confessing it.
我是文斯·里佐 我最糟的秘密
I am Vince Rizzo, you asked me about my worst secret…
最私人的秘密
My most personal secret.
就是我妻子以为我今晚在打牌
Well, my wife she thinks I got a poker game tonight…
但其实我在撒谎
…and it’s bullshit.
你在说啥呀 这也算秘密呀
What do you mean? You could do worse?
-是啊 -重来
– Yeah. – Try me.
真是理解不了你
I hardly know you.
你觉得这样很好吗
I know, isn’t it lovely?
我见到了我儿子
I just met my son.
在哪里呢
Where?
在我单位 我是个狱警
In the facility where I work, I’m a correctional officer.
你是监狱看守吗
You’re a prison guard?
是啊 差不多
Well, sort of… yeah.
-你儿子多大啦 -二十四岁
– And how old is he, you’re son? – He’s 24.
他叫托尼
His name is Tony.
托尼·纳德拉
Tony Nardela.
够强悍 你怎么认出他的呢
This is brilliant. How did you recognize him?
他的名字出现在刑事犯登记表上
Well, his name it just popped right out from the rap sheet.
他姓纳德拉 因为这是他母亲的姓氏
You know, Nardela because that was his mom, mom’s name.
他在新泽西的凯普顿出生 就是她住的地方
And he was born in Campton, New Jersey which is where she lived.
事实上我没有跟他们一起在那儿
I wasn’t actually there with them
因为我离开了
coz I took off.
你有对你现在的老婆提起过他吗
Have you ever told your current wife about him?
-或者他母亲? -没有
– Or about his mother? – No.
或者任何关于他们的事?
Or about any of it?
我总试着告诉她
I always meant to, but…
但是我总是找不到合适的时机
I could never find the right time.
他真的很帅
He’s really handsome.
给丹尼斯喂食
FeedingDenise.Com
你好 我是丹尼斯 我是个自豪的大美女
Hi, I’m Denise and I’m a proud BBW.
给刚加入的朋友解释下
That’s “Big, Beautiful Woman”,
意思是指庞大美丽的女人
for those new to this.
我有五尺八高 三百五十英镑
I’m 5’8″, 350 pounds and I think eating…
我认为给一个性感的女人喂食是世上最性感的事了
and feeding a sexy woman is the sexiest thing in the world.
加入我的俱乐部
If you join my club…
你就能得到二十四小时直播权限观看我的厨房♥
you’ll get 24-hour access to a live view of my kitchen…
我不工作时大部分时间都在那里
where I spend the most of my time when I’m not working.
你好 我是丹尼斯 我是个自豪的大美女
Hi, I’m Denise and I’m a proud BBW.
给刚加入的朋友解释下
That’s Big, Beautiful Woman”
意思是指庞大美丽的女人
for those new to this.
我妻子 她是个斗士 她很强悍
My wife, she’s a fighter, she’s tough…
她对事物都有坚定的见解
she has very firm opinions on things.
你得确信她是站在你这边的
You just wanna make sure she’s fighting on your side.
哇 听上去真不一般啊
Wow, she sounds like the real thing.
没错 她是不一般 而且她很漂亮
Oh yeah, she’s the real thing. And she looks great too.
她非常漂亮 但是最近
She’s very beautiful. But you know, lately…
我们好像有点不再是朋友了
somewhat it’s like we’re not friends anymore.
你那个心爱的私生子的出现
The reappearance of your secret lovechild
-也许会提供解决的办法 -怎么说
– might well provide a solution. – How?
他会为你的男子气概提供危险的标志
He’ll provide a dangerous symbol of your own virility.
她会因此想起那些
She’ll be reminded of all the things that
你当初吸引她的地方
attracted her to you to begin with…
那个她所不了解的文森特
You see, the Vincent she never really knew…
正是她在心里悄悄想要回的文森特
is the Vincent she secretly wants back.
-那样会有作用吗 -不 但你知道
– Does that make any sense? – No, but you know…
女人是感性的
women are emotionally incoherent.
这是她们最大的特点
It’s the most defining characteristic.
我是用移♥动♥电♥话♥工作的
I do some of my best work by a cellular.
给我打电♥话♥ 文森特 只许报告好消息
Call me, Vincent but only on a win.
晚安
Good night.
乔伊斯 听着 我在考虑
Hey Joycie. LIsten, I was thinking as you know, being a
星期六晚上 刚好薇薇安在家
saturday night and all and Vivian’s here…
我们为何不来一次大的家庭聚餐
why don’t we have a big home cook dinner tonight?
大型的很棒的聚餐
Big, nice, big.
行 行 就像我每周六做的那样子
Yeah sure, like I do every saturday night.
没错 但是你知道 会有些特别
Yeah, but like you know, something special.
比如有着特别的时机或什么 一些好吃的东西
Like for a real special occasion or something special. Something nice.
你是要挂气球还是怎样
You want balloons or something?
不 我不是说要挂气球或者别的什么
No, I don’t want balloons or something.
我只是说很好吃的东西
I’m just saying something nice.
我什么时候做得不好吃了
When don’t I make it nice?
-做些更好吃的东西 -你自己做去
– Make something nicer. – Make it yourself!
-聊的真好 -算了吧
– The great communicator. -Forget it.
你昨晚出去了?
You went outside last night?
没错 没错
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我在酒店和一群妓♥女♥吸海♥洛♥因♥
I did heroine with a bunch of prostitutes at the Plaza Hotel.
我在考虑去拉皮条
I’m thinking of becoming a pimp.
好吧 回头见
Good. I’ll see you later.
我的名字是文斯·里佐 四二六号♥狱警
My name is Vince Rizzo Correctional Officer 426.
据说你得到了短期假释
Says here you made provisional parole but
但你却没有任何家庭作为去处
you got no family to be released to.
对 生活就是这样
Yeah, that’s life.
-你妈妈叫纳尔 -没错
– You got a mother named Nen. – Yeah.
五尺二 红色头发
5 foot 2, red headed.

Yeah.
她现在怎么样
How is she doing?
不是很好 她已经死了
Not so good. She’s dead.
四年前的样子
About 4 years ago.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry to hear that.
为什么 你认识她吗
Why? You know her?
没错 我认识她
Yeah, I know her.
-还什么事吗 -没错 还有别的事
– So…anything else? – Yeah, there’s something else.
我跟安博看守员谈过了
I spoke to warden Amboy.
你将被送到我家
You’re gonna be released to me.
在接下来三十天内你都在我的私人照管之下
You’re gonna be in my personal care for the next 30 days.
我住在布朗克斯左部 让犯人准备好
I live in Le Bronx. Get the prisoner ready.
我能问问为什么我要被锁在福特车上吗
Can I ask you like why I’m chained to a ford?
我会给你解开 托尼 但是我要先告诉你一些事
I’m gonna unchain you, Tony but first I gotta tell you something.
看到这栋房♥子了吗
See this house here?
这是我的家
That’s my home.
我的祖父修了这栋房♥子
My grandfather built this home
我跟我的家人一起分享它
and I share it with my family.
你也把他们锁在屋子上吗
Well, you got them chained up in the house too?
你会在三年里
You’re gonna get real nice food…
第一次得到很棒的食物和居住的地方
and a real nice place to live for the first time in 3 years.
所以你最好好好表现
So you better behave yourself.
你做这些 就因为你认识我那婊♥子♥老妈
And all these, because you knew my bitch mother.
我不得不承认你母亲有时确实很难缠
Well, I got to admit your mom can be difficult sometimes but…
但她却也是…
but she was also…
酒鬼和妓♥女♥
drunk and a whore.
你为什么这么叫她
Why do you call her that?
她总是为了惩罚我喝我打工的酒店的伏特加
She used to punish me when I booze in cases of vodka
跟我的朋友上♥床♥
from the liquor store I worked at by screwing my friends
这让她变成一个酒鬼和不♥穿♥衣服的妓♥女♥
which makes her drunk and a whore not cover.
你就没有一些关于她的开心回忆吗
Don’t you have any fun memories of her?
她总是在我身边 我父亲在我出生前离开了
Well, she was always around, my father left before I was born.
-你对他有什么了解呢 -他死了
– What do you know about him? – He’s dead.
那太不幸了
That’s too bad.
唯一的不幸是我没有机会
The only thing that’s too bad is that I didn’t get a chance…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!