Home 动作电影 燃眉追击(1994)

燃眉追击(1994)

0
燃眉追击(1994)

这是赖 他发现一切 还恐吓要通知国会
It’s Ryan. He found out everything. He threatened to walk up the Hill
如果我们不停止行动
if we didn’t shut down the operation.
好的 停止吧 给我一点空间让我的手下脱险
OK. It’s shut down. Just give me some air and my men are out of there.
可能你没留心听我说 没有空间了 我们被切断
Clark, maybe you’re not hearing me. There is no air. We are shut down.
我正在机上 我要杀死他
I’m on a plane. I’m gonna kill him.

Ritter?
别上飞机 他要来找你
Don’t get on a plane. He’s coming to you.
美国航♥空♥7点50分 没有保安
American Airlines at 19:50 hours with no security.
-你是谁 -国♥家♥安♥全♥顾问葛哲时
– Who is this? – National Security Advisor Cutter.
赖一走我们就恢复通讯
Once Ryan’s gone, we’re back on line.
你明白吗
You understand?
明白
Yes, sir.
祁洛
Clark.
-天啊 -上车
– Jesus! – Get in the van.
别这样 我来找你的
Don’t be an asshole, I came to find you.
你找到我了 上车
You found me. Get in.
好吧
Alright.
坐到方向盘后
Behind the wheel.
祁洛
Clark.
开车
Drive.
-雷 -赖死了
– Ritter. – Ryan’s dead.
怎么会
How?
我杀了他 再启动卫星吧
I killed him. Turn the op back on.
你叫我♥干♥掉赖 我们再恢复合作 是吗
You said get rid of Ryan and we’re back in business, right?
你来这里干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
我来帮你救你的手下
I came to help you get those guys out.
你可以怎样帮我
What can you do to help me?
你需要什么
What do you need?
一架直升机
A helicopter.
一架直升机
A helicopter.
不 谢谢
No, thank you.
-这是”欢乐时光”吗 -永远都是”欢乐时光”
– Is this happy hour? – It’s always happy hour.
-你的机师拥有这个地方 -他住在这里
– Your pilot owns this joint? – He lives here.
他在这里
Here he is.
-早安 -早安
– Morning. – Morning.
你早 我想租那架直升机
Morning. I’m here to rent the Huey.
抱歉 我们不再出租 但可以出♥售♥
Sorry, we don’t rent it any more. But it is for sale.
多少钱
How much is it?
两百万元
Two million dollars.
我的机师和我要作飞行测试
My pilot and I would have to do a test flight.
可以 你只需留下订金
Of course. You just have to leave a deposit.
要多少
How much is that?
两百万元
Two million dollars.
你收公♥司♥支票吗
Would you take a company cheque?

Yes.
-我们来吧 -她是大混♥蛋♥ 是吗
– Here we go. – Big son of a bitch, ain’t she?
-你花过时间在这种类型吗 -九点
– Do you have any time in this type? – Nine o’clock.
-别上我的直升机 -不 是我的直升机 走吧
– Get out of my chopper. – No. My chopper. Let’s go.
他们最后一次通讯在这个位置
Their last communication put them here.
最接近的撤退是这里 在这个峡谷
The closest extraction point is here, in this gorge.
我知道了
I got it.
-下面那个是尸体吗 -是的
– Is that a body down there? – Yeah.
-我们其中一个 -我其中一个
– One of ours? – One of mine.
找一个降落地点 我们去找其他人
Find a place to set her down. We’ll look for the others.
没地方逃走 没地方躲藏
Nowhere to run to. No place to hide.
到处都有走向河那边的血路
Blood trails everywhere. They all lead to the river.
这些是我们从空中看到的瀑布
These are the falls we saw from the air.
尸体该在下面大概五十米
The bodies should be about 50 metres down.
你离弃我们 完全没给我们支援
You left us! You left us with no support at all!
该死的 你让我们等死
Fuck, you left us out to dry!
-你这混♥蛋♥ -放松 放松
– You son of a bitch! – Easy! Easy!
-不是他的错 -是谁的错
– It’s not his fault. – Whose fault is it?
是我的错
It’s my fault.
是我的错
It’s my fault.
最后一次袭击时 我跟尖头通过话
I was on point when the last attack came.
距离超过一哩
Over a mile away.
我回来时已经完了
By the time I got back, it was over.
他们带走了奥苏队长
They were taking the Captain and Oso.
其他人呢
The others?
我埋藏了他们
I buried them.
然后回去了
Road to the town.
他们在这里押走他们 到处都是血
They loaded the prisoners here. Blood everywhere.
-天晓得他们现在在哪里 -颜力图知道
– God knows where they are now. – Escobedo knows.
你想怎么样 敲他的门
What are you going to do? Knock on his door?
你早 我想见颜力图 我没有预约
Morning. I’d like to see Ernesto Escobedo. I have no appointment.
谢谢
Gracias.
好的
OK.
举起手来
Hands up.
举起手来
Hands up!
钱包
Wallet.
是个录音机
It’s a tape recorder.
他进去了
He’s in.
小鸟 这是变量 完毕
Bird, this is Variable, over.
小鸟 这是变量 完毕
Bird, this is Variable, over.
赖博士 请进
Dr Ryan. Come in.
坐下 有什么为你效劳
Sit down. What can I do for you?
我不知道该找谁 我有一个难题
I didn’t know who else to turn to. I have a problem.
我有一个朋友 是一个咖啡买♥♥家和他的助手
An associate of mine, a coffee buyer and his assistant,
来了这里公干
were on a business trip in this area.
他们昨天失踪了 我很担心
They unexpectedly disappeared yesterday. I’m very concerned.
咖啡买♥♥家
Coffee buyer?
我很想寻回他们
It’s very important to me to find them.
收买♥♥咖啡是越来越危险的生意
Coffee buying is becoming a dangerous business.
是的 那是为夏彼得做的
Yes. Well, it was for Peter Hardin.
-谁 -他是连度咖啡的顾客
– Who? – He was a client of Lindo Coffee.
-连度咖啡有很多顾客 -你一定有听过这一个
– Lindo Coffee has many clients. – You must have heard of this one.
他欠了你公♥司♥一大笔钱
He owed your company a great deal of money.
我要跟会计谈一下
Well, I’ll have to talk to accounting about that.
六亿五千万元
$650 million.
和零钱
And change.
你是否提议帮我收烂帐
Are you offering to help me with the collection of an unpaid debt?
-不是 -你在提议什么
– No. – What are you offering?
一项交易 郭菲力出♥卖♥♥♥了你
Atrade. Felix Cortez has sold you out.
他会杀你和你的家人
His next move is to murder you, your family,
然后接管集团
and take over the cartel.
我的录音机在哪里
Where’s my tape recorder?
播放那段带子
Play the tape.
快走
Let’s move.
我想你见我的新朋友 赖博士
I’d like you to meet my new friend, Dr Ryan.
“医生”为什么 有人病了
Doctor? Why? Is somebody sick?
他想要什么
What does he want?
他的朋友们平安返回
The safe return of his associates.
用什么来交换
And what does he offer us in return?

You.
这个人对你说的都是谎话 他靠说谎维生
Whatever this man has told you is a lie. He lies for a living.
他做情报工作 你也做情报工作
He’s in the intelligence business. You’re in the intelligence business!
你处置了那些小鱼
You’ve taken care of the little fish.
我会处置漏网的那一条
I will take care of the one that got away.
颜力图一走 我就可以帮你
Once Escobedo is gone, I will be in a position to help you.
问题是…
So, the question is…
…我该如何处置你
…what am I supposed to do with you?
我该用这支棒杀死你
Well? I guess I’m supposed to kill you with this bat!
起来
Get up.
戏剧性的扫荡 大幅减量 不再有暴♥力♥…
Dramatic seizures. Drastic reductions, no more violence…
你会得到胜利
You’ll have your victory.
以什么来交换
In return for what?
-他们在哪里 -在这里
– Where are they? – They’re here.
那美国人杀死了颜力图 我们快走
Kill the plant. The American killed Ernesto! Let’s go!
小鸟找变量 完毕
Bird to Variable, over.
小鸟 这是变量
Bird, this is Variable.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
Previous article 杀死波诺(2011)
Next article 赤焰战场2
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。