宝贝 看这个
Baby, check this out.
动力清洗机吗
A power washer?
得买♥♥一个
We need one of these.
后院要用
On the patio in the backyard.
去看看洗窗户的吧
Should we go look at those window treatments?

No.
要热狗吗
Do you want one of these hotdogs?
挺好吃的哟
They’re very good.
宝贝 你可真是个居家好男人
Baby, you are a heck of a homemaker.
知道吗
You know that?
但现在还是吃晚饭去吧
But we could just go to dinner.
别忘了
Well, you know,
不是亲手做的
if you don’t make it…
就别吃
You don’t eat it.
这么一说倒启发我了
You know what? That’s a great idea.
我给你做饭吃吧
What if I make you dinner?
我要去买♥♥烤架 又大又亮的那个
I’m gonna go and get that grill. The big shiny one.
你去买♥♥点虾吧 大包家庭装的
Will you get us some shrimp? The big jumbo kind.
走过四个架子 拐过去三个
Four down. Three over.
再回这找我 工具区
Come back and find me down here. In tools.
你来这干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
你不回短♥信♥
You ignored my messages.
我很幸福
I am happy-
你很绝望
You’re desperate.
我能处理好
I can make this work.
弗兰克 你这是过家家呢
Frank, you’re playing house.
我退休了 我很幸福 我们很幸福
Look, I’m retired, okay. I’m happy. We are happy.
弗兰克 弗兰克
Frank… Frank…
你好几个月没杀人了
You haven’t killed anybody in months.
这不是坏事好吗
That is not a bad thing, okay?
对大多数人来说这是好事
That’s a positive thing for a lot of people.
哥们 我需要你 我感觉得到他们要来了
Kemosabe, I need you. They’re coming. I can feel it.
我真是烦死你了 马文
You are driving me nuts, Marvin.
把姑娘带上 要是你能好受点
Listen, if it makes you feel better, bring the girl.
我才不带姑娘呢
I’m not gonna bring the girl anywhere, all right?
不带姑娘去哪
Don’t bring the girl where?
我们叙旧呢
We’re just catching up.
马文来了 我刚遇见的
Marvin’s here. I just bumped into Marvin.
我们去哪
Where are we going?
走吧 要关门了
No, come on. They’re gonna close.
见到你很高兴 马文
Good to see you, Marvin.
我也是
Good to see you.
弗兰克
Frank.
你是想去的
You know you want to.
-不行 -不嘛
– No. – Come on.
-最后一次 弗兰克 -我想去
– Last chance, Frank. – I wanna go.
我要带莎拉回家
I’m taking Sarah home.
注意安全
Stay safe.
我是真想和你
Well, I really wanted to be…
我知道 亲爱的
Of course, it is, honey.
我不会再让你有危险的
You are never gonna be in danger ever again.
我们都不知道是怎么回事
We don’t even know what happened.
也不知道里面有谁
We don’t know who’s in there.
我怎么保护你
How am I gonna protect you?
他是你最好的朋友
Hey. He was your best friend.
好吗
Okay?
走吧
Come on.
他还这么生机勃勃呢
He still looks so lifelike.
他没死
He’s not dead.
亲爱的 别这样 把情感释放出来
Honey, don’t do that. Just let your feelings out. Don’t…
不是
No. Really.
他总装死
He does this a lot.
真的假的
Really?
别这样 针给我 把针给我
No, come on. Give me the pin. Give me the pin.
走吧亲爱的 去坐一会
Come on, sweetie. Let’s go sit down. Come on.
-走吧 -我该吻他的
– Come on. – I should kiss him.
那就去吧 你想吻吗
Yeah, go ahead. Do you want to?
还是坐一会吧 走吧 亲爱的
Let’s go sit down. Come on. Come on, sweetie.
现在 有谁心里有话
At this time, we’ll open the floor to anyone
要对死者说的 请上台吧
who wishes to say a few words about the deceased.
亲爱的
Babe…
可以回忆一下过去
Share a memory, perhaps?
朗诵首诗 歌♥词也可以
Perhaps, a poem. A song lyric.
有人吗
Anyone?
你可以的
You can do it.
先生
Sir?
马文很
Marvin was
与众不同
different.

He was
枪法非常准
a very good shot.
有人觉得
Some would say that
他是神经病
he was paranoid.
但中情局给他下迷幻药
But you have to expect a little of that
也有十几年了
when the CIA’s dosing you with LSD
神经病是难免的
for a little more than a decade.
他拆弹的速度
He could wire a bomb
是无与伦比的
faster than anybody I ever met.
摩尔多瓦善良的人♥民♥
The good people of Moldova will always
会永远怀念他的[参考第一部]
be in Marvin’s debt.
他是位很好的朋友
He was a really good friend.
非常好
Really good.
我会怀念他的
I’m gonna miss him.
怀念他的
Gonna miss him.
-得走了 -去加拿大吗
– We have to move. – Canada?
高地 易守难攻 是个小农场
High ground. Good kill zones. It’s a little farm.
小农场 搞农业的吗
A farm? Like, to farm on?
有庄稼的那种
Like, with crops?
是啊 多有意思
Yeah. It could be fun.
宝贝
Listen, babe…
都说在遭受打击时
You know they say it’s really important not to make big,
最好不要做什么重大决定
life-altering decisions right after a loss.
他们要是能找上马文
If they can get to Marvin,
就能找上你 也能找上我
they can get to you and they can get to me.
他们是谁
Who are they?
去安全屋
Go to the safe house.
看着我 去安全屋
Look at me. Go to the safe house.
我会去找你的
I’ll come find you, okay?
-我不会离开你的 -听我说
– I’m not leaving you. – Listen…
没事的
It’ll be all right.
什么事
What is it?
摩西先生
Mr. Moses…
请您到国防部设施内接受问询
They want to debrief you at a Yankee White facility.
那狙击手是你们的人吗
Is that your sniper?
您已被标注为”已退休 极度危险”[缩写RED]
You’re flagged Retired Extremely Dangerous.
国防部设施
你好
Hi, there.
我的客户 弗兰克·摩西在里面
My client Frank Moses is here.
这名公民未经法定程序
He’s an American citizen being detained illegally
被非法扣押了 你知道吗
without due process. You know what?
-休闲西装真漂亮 -谢谢
– That is a lovely blazer. – Thank you.
不客气
You’re welcome.
不好意思 我还不知道
I’m sorry, I have no idea.
我去找施耐德先生来吧
But let me get Mr. Snyder for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
请问有什么事
How can I help you?
你好 不好意思 尊姓大名
Hi, there. I’m sorry. What is your name?
约翰·施耐德
John Snyder.
约翰 我还不知道你叫什么呢
John. You know what? I didn’t get your name.
-凯利 -你好 凯利
– It’s Kelly. – Hi, Kelly.
约翰
John…
约翰 约翰

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!