And if you don’t make it…
就得回去继续端茶水了
…it’s back to cleaning the barometers.
芝士?
Cheese?
只有一种可能…
But that could only mean….
激动啊 激动啊
Excited. Excited.
我的机器成功了
My machine works.
成功啦!
It really works!
你的机器吗
Your machine?
就是那个火箭吗
Is that what that rocket was?
喜欢吗
Do you like it?
爱死它了
I love it!
太不可思议了 快看
This is just amazing. Look at this.
这是历史上最棒的天气现象
This is the greatest weather phenomenon in history.
嘿 你不是天气预报员吗
Hey, aren’t you a weathergirl?
曼尼 快拿你的摄像机来
Manny, get your camera.
我们丢脸了的气象实习生又回来了
Our humiliated weather intern is apparently back for more.
谢了 帕特里克
Thanks, Patrick.
大家好 你们一定不敢相信
Okay, everybody, you are not gonna believe this one…
我正处在一场汉堡雨中
…But I am standing in the middle of a burger rain.
也许你见过流星雨
You may have seen a meteor shower…
但你一定没见过这么多肉的流星雨
…But you’ve never seen a shower meatier than this.
对于吃厌了沙丁鱼的小城来说
For a town stuck eating sardines,
这简直就是上帝赐给他们的食物
This is totally manna from heaven.
这比沙丁鱼好太多了
This tastes significantly better than sardines.
这会名垂史册的
This is going to be big.
这场食物雨是默默无闻的
This food weather was created intentionally…
发明小子弗林特·洛克伍德制♥造♥的
…By meek-ish backyard tinkerer Flint Lockwood.
弗林特·洛克伍德
Flint Lockwood?
大家好
Hi.
你因破坏沙丁鱼乐园而被捕了
You’re under arrest for ruining sardine land.
弗林特 这些汉堡太棒了
Flint, those burgers were awesome.
制片人打电♥话♥来说 “大家都爱美食雨”
The producer called and he was like, ”everybody loves that food weather.
-美食雨 -什么
– Food weather. – What?
这可能比沙丁鱼乐园还伟大
This could be even bigger than Sarding Land.
-你能再次弄出食物雨吗 拜托 -不
– Can you make it rain food again, please? – No.
-我不知道 -你要再弄一次
– I don’t know if I– – You’re gonna do it again?
你开什么玩笑
You gotta be kidding.
拜托了 拜托了
Please, please, please.
-好吧 -不好
– Yes. – No.
老爸 再给我一次机会就行
Dad, just give me one more chance.
我们都知道这只是意外
We both know this was an accident.
-我知道 -天降芝士汉堡
– I know. – Cheeseburgers from the sky…
这可不是自然现象
…That’s not natural.
我的发明可以拯救整个城市
My invention could save the whole town.
你会为我自豪的 老爸
You will be so proud of me, dad.
而且
Plus…
还有个女孩儿等着我呢
…There’s a girl here.
你能看着我的眼睛告诉我
Can you look me in the eye and
一切都在掌控中吗
Tell me you’ve got this under control…
保证这不会成为一场灾难
…And it’s not gonna end up in a disaster?
可以
Yes.
一切都在我掌控之中 不会引发灾难的
I’ve got this under control, and it’s not gonna end in disaster.
-好吧 -谢谢老爸
– All right. – Thanks, dad.
-当然 -好了 萨姆
– Oh, sure. – Okay. So, Sam…
这里就是奇迹发生的地方
…This is where the magic happens.
欢迎回来 弗林特
Welcome, Flint.
你真是独自研究了很久啊
You seriously spend a lot of time alone.
什么
What?
这就是工作原理
So here’s how it works.
水被输送到顶上 然后食物从底部出来
Water goes in the top, and food comes out the bottom.
就是说 当你把它发射到同温层时
So when you shot it into the stratosphere…
你就觉得它能诱导积雨云层的改变吗
…You figured it would induce a phase change from the cumulonimbus layer?
真是睿智的观察啊
That’s actually a really smart observation.
我是说
I mean….
云层里应该有水
The clouds probably have water in them…
所以我猜
…Which, I guess,
你才会首先选择将它向云里发射
Is why you shot it up there in the first place.
是的 所以我要这样
Right, right. That’s why I did that.
-计划好的 -是的
– On purpose. – Right. Yeah.
-是的 -当然
– Right. – Of course.
这机器运用了水运动突变原理
The machine uses a principle of hydro-genetic mutation.
水分子被微波照射
Water molecules are bombarded with microwave radiation…
然后形成了任何你想要的食物
…Which mutates their genetic recipe into any kind of food you want.
所以
So….
-批萨行吗 -可以
– Pizza? – Yes.
-土豆泥呢 -可以
– Mashed potatoes? – Yes.
-豌豆? -也行 那也是食物
– Peas? – Yes, that’s also a food.
-牛排? 苹果? -没问题
– Steak? Apples? – Yes.
-苹果酱? 三明治? -都行
– Apple sauce? blt? – Yes.
-我说只要是食物就行 -鸡翅?
– I’m pretty sure I said any kind of food. – Chicken wings?
好了 想想你说的什么 只要是食物 就行
OK, just think about what you’re saying, and if it’s a food, then yes.
-熏肠 -熏肠 那也是食物
– Baloney. – Baloney. That is a food.
-那果冻呢 -你喜欢果冻吗
– How about jell-o? – Do you like jell-o?
我爱死果冻了
I love jell-o.
我也很喜欢果冻 还有花生酱 是吧
I love jell-o too. Oh, and peanut butter, right?
不不 我对花生过敏
Oh, no, no, no, I am severely allergic to peanuts.
我也是
Hey, me too.
-这叫什么 -花生过敏症
– What’s it called? – Peanut allergy.
-不 我说机器 -当然
– No, the machine. – Of course.
当然 叫做弗林特·洛克伍德全阶超级变种
It’s called the Flint Lckwood diatonic super-mutating…
动力食物复♥制♥机
…Dynamic food replicator.
或者简称
Or, for short
弗林…超级…食物…机
The fldsmdfr.
弗林什么机
Fliminadifiser?
弗林超食…机
Fldsmdfr.
弗林什么食机
Fliminubahdibferer?
弗林
Fli.
超级
Suh.
食物机
Fdiferf.
曼尼 一定要拍下来
Manny, make sure you get this.
他要开始做食物了
He’s gonna make the food now.
现在?
Now?
现在 我不能…
Well, the thing is, I can’t…
等等 给你看看这个好玩的网络视频
…Wait to show you this hilarious Internet video.
什么
What?
这是什么
What is this?
真可爱
It’s so cute.
推动 折叠 连接
Pushing. Folding. Connecting.
绑起 转动 绘画 开关
Taping. Turning. Painting. Switching.
盯着看
Staring.
激发
Motivating.
-放置按钮 -真不敢相信我看这个看了
– Placing button. – I can’t believe l’ve been watching this…
-三个小时 -我知道
– …For three hours. – I know.
开始运作了
It’s working.
早餐想吃什么
What do you guys want for breakfast?
-树胶熊 -不行 史蒂夫
– Gummi bears. – Whoa, Steve, no.
我们都知道你怎么对付树胶熊的
We both know how you get around gummi bears.
那么
How about…
-鸡蛋怎么样 -和吐司面包
– …Eggs. – And toast.
橙汁
Orange juice.
-还有熏肉 -熏肉
– And bacon. – Bacon.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
没什么
Nothing.
去弄电脑
To the computer.
你确定这个安全吗
So you’re sure this is safe?
别担心 我有一个测量器
Don’t worry. I have a dangeometer that lets us know…
确保食物不会变异
…If the food is going to over-mutate.
如果食物变异了会怎么样
What happens if the food over-mutates?
我不知道 但那不会发生的
I don’t know. But that’ll never happen.
好了 希望不会爆♥炸♥
All right, this probably won’t explode.
什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!