卫星周围聚集了大量气体
There’s massive gastro-precipitation accumulated around the machine.
就像是
It’s almost as if it’s….
在一个巨大的肉球里面
Lnside a giant meatball.
水从顶端注入
Water goes in the top…
飓风般的食物从下面出来
A food hurricane comes out the bottom.
幸好我穿了纸尿裤
Glad I’m wearing a diaper.
有人点披萨了吗
Anybody order pizza?
抓紧
Hold on.
那个披萨在追杀我们吗
The pizza’s chasing us?
有意识的食物 怎么可能
Sentient food? That’s impossible.
除非它的分子结构突变产成了巨型食物
Unless its molecular structure’s mutated into super food!
为了保护卫星而产生的基因变异
That’s been genetically engineered to protect the fldsmdfr.
披萨
Pizza.
披萨披萨披萨
Pizza. pizza. pizza.
好险 你能想象弄丢了终止密♥码♥会怎样吗
That was close. I mean, can you imagine if we lost this kill code?
-这里是蒂姆渔具店 -爸
– Tim’s tackle shop. – Dad.
你没事真是太好了
You’re okay, great.
我需要你的帮助 地球的命运掌握在你手上
I need a favor. the fate of the world depends on it!
好吧 船长 需要我做什么
Okay, then, skipper. What do you need?
走进我的实验室用我的电脑
Go into my lab, get on my computer and
发送一个文件到我的手♥机♥
E-mall a file to my cell phone.
好吧
All right.
-需要我替你开吗 -好的
– Want me to drive? – Yeah, okay.
你比我开的好多了
You’re a lot better than me.
听着 计划是这样的
Ok, here’s the plan.
萨姆和我从这个入口进入肉球
Sam and I will enter the meatroll through the intake here…
从那里应该可以直接到达卫星所在位置
Which should lead us straight to the fldsmdfr.
曼尼 你和史蒂夫留在飞机里 别喷这个
Manny, you and Steve stay on the plane. Don’t spray that.
一旦我收到老爸发的终止密♥码♥ 我们就能
Once my dad e-mails me the kill code, we’ll destroy
毁了那台卫星然后在西面通风口会合
The machine and rendezvous at the western blowhole in–
-离世界毁灭还有多久 -二十分钟左右
– How long until the world’s destroyed? – About twenty minutes.
在那之前
Just before then.
那布伦特怎么办 我要做什么
What about me, Brent? What do I do?
你可以做后座的总统
You can be president of the back seat.
打开舱口
Deploy hatch.
反转机身 冲啊
Car upside down, go.
女士优先
Ladies first?
不要吗
No?
好吧
All right.
等等我
Wait for me.
很好 我很好
Great. okay, I’m good.
只要我们直线掉落就可以到达
As long as we stay on course, it should be a straight shot to the–
我们是一个团队
We’re a team.
我们掉在了一个类似排泄口的地方
We’ve landed here in some kind of exhaust vent.
从这里走 卫星应该就在这个通风口下面
If we go this way, the flamidabager should be right down this air shaft.
布伦特 从馅饼里出来
Brent, get out of that pie.
怎么了
What’s up?
天啊
Oh, boy.
欢迎回来 弗林特
Welcome, Flint.
那是热油
That’s fry oil.
弗林特 有电♥话♥了
Flint, you have a call.
弗林特 有电♥话♥了
Flint, you have a–
爸 好的 太好了
Dad. oh, okay, great.
屏幕上有个叫做终止密♥码♥的文件
On the screen there’s a file marked ”kill code.”
-什么 -把它拖到我的邮箱窗口里
– Wha–? – Move that into my e-maill window…
打上我的名字然后按发送
Type in my name, and press send.
-窗口 -爸
– window? – Okay, dad…
你看到一个小纸片一样的东西了吗
You see the thing that looks like a little piece of paper?
用鼠标拖拽它
Use the mouse to drag it.
-拽吗 -拖拽 -拖拽 -拖拽
– Drag it? -Drag it. -Drag it. -Drag it.
拖不过去
It’s not dragging.
从桌面上拖过去
Drag it across the desktop.
-没用 -当然没用 你知道吗
– That didn’t do anything. – Of course it didn’t! You know what?
快快快
Go, go, go.
把帆撑起来 把面包烤熟
Hoist those sails. Toast that bread.
我们快没时间了
We are running out of time.
快出去 快快快
Let’s move out. Go, go, go.
我们可以做到 来吧 抬走它
We can do it. Come on, move it, move it.
干得好 好样的 所有人都到港口去
Good job. That’s what I’m talking about. Everybody head to the docks.
等一下
Wait, wait.
我有重要的事情要宣布
I have an important announcement.
别了 傻子们
See you, suckers.
一路顺风
Bon voyage.
美食尽收
And bon appetit.
卡尔 快过来
Cal, get back here.
-食物漏出来了 -卡尔
– Foodalanche. – Cal.
我不会再失去你了
I’m not gonna lose you again.
宝贝
Baby.
抓紧点 卡文
Hold on tight, Calvin.
大家往南走 必须赶在风暴的前面
Everybody head south. We gotta stay ahead of that storm.
-然后呢 -按发送
– Now what? – Just click “send.”
弗林特 卫星就在下面
Flint, the fliminadifiserser’s right down there!
-爸 快点 -发送 发送
– Dad, hurry. – Send. send.
等等
Oh, wait.
爸 爸 听得到吗
Dad? Dad? Can you hear me?

Dad?
伙计们
Hey, guys?
该死
Holy crap balls.
快逃
Go, go, go.
我不知道 我觉得它们挺可爱的
I don’t know. I think they’re kind of cute.
看啊 这只正朝我走过来
I mean, this one just walked right up to me and–
他吃了我
He’s got me!
他们吃了布伦特
They ate Brent.
爸 我被一群会吃人的烤鸡包围了
Dad, I’m surrounded by man-eating chickens right now.
如果这就是告别的话
So if this is goodbye…
谢谢你努力让我看清方向
Thanks for trying to set me straight.
可惜我醒悟得有点晚
Figured it out a little late, I guess.
好了 再见
Okay, bye.

Dad.
把手♥机♥还给我
Hey, give me that phone back.
你是布伦特宝宝吗
Baby Brent?
我不再是布伦特宝宝了
I’m not baby Brent anymore.
我是布伦特烤鸡
I’m chicken Brent.
我终于可以为社会作出贡献了
And I’m finally contributing to society.
无影腿
Crotch kick.
去吧 疯狂的孩子 去拯救世界吧
Now go, you crazy kids, and save the world.
你做到了 布伦特烤鸡 你真的做到了
You did it, chicken Brent. You really did it.
快跑
Go, go, go.
应该就在这个洞里面
It should be right down this hole.
那是花生薄片糖
That’s peanut brittle.
我们中的任何一个碰到它们都会过敏
If either one of us touches it, we’ll go into anaphylactic shock.
其实我对花生不过敏
Actually, I’m not entirely allergic to peanuts.
我那么说只是为了让你喜欢我
I might have just said that to get you to like me.
你认为过敏让你更有魅力吗
So you really thought having allergies would make you more attractive?
-那是个巨型面包圈 -计程车
– Sesame bagel. – Hey, taxi.
-计程车 -计程车
– Taxi. – Taxi.
我想多要一点芥末
I asked for extra mustard.
-世界今日毁灭 -世界明天毁灭
我是对的
I was right.
热茶
Hot tea?
他刚说了热茶吗
Did he say hot tea?
你们将会遭到一根巨型玉米的袭击
“You are about to be crushed by a giant corn.”
快跑
Run.
看来食物风暴的降落地点出现了异常
It looks like the food storm is following an unusual pattern…
首先袭击了几个世界地标
Of hitting the world’s famous landmarks first…
现在已经蔓延到全世界
And is now spreading to the rest of the globe.
怎么回事
What the what?
伙计们快点
Hurry up, guys.
当我把手♥机♥插♥进♥卫星并毁灭它之后
After I plug my phone into the fldsmdfr and destroy it…
我拉绳子两下你就拉我上来 好吗
I’ll tug on the licorice twice and you’ll pull me back up, okay?
听起来不错

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!