sometimes.
-嗯 -因为我个人觉得
– Mm-hmm.
– Because, um, uh, personally,
你永远不知道对方接下来会说什么
I feel like you never know
what they’re gonna say next.
-所以… -是吗
– So…
– …right?
在你心里… 如果你有…
In your…
If you had this…
超能力 你会做什么
this superpower,
what’d you do?
会是什么能力呢
What would it be?
我不知道 我觉得
I don’t know.
I don’t think
我是不会用超能力的
I would ever,
like, use a superpower.
我想我只会做自己
I think I would just be me.
-我就是我的超能力 -这样啊
– Like, me is my superpower.
– Yeah.
我用我的能力来帮助别人 用…
And like I use it to help
people and use it in ways that’s…
用前所未有的方式去改善
that have
never been done before.
Mmm.

Yeah.
那真高尚
That’s super.
那你呢 朗顿
What about you,
London?
你经历过的最糟糕的事情是什么
What’s the worst thing
that’s ever happened to you?
呃 可能是
Uh, it would probably be
either the fact that
因为我的性格不好
I can I have
a nasty personality
会和我的兄弟姐妹发生衝突
that clashes with my siblings
or the fact that
或者是因为我长大后
I might have to have surgery
可能要做这颗牙的手术
when I’m older
on this one tooth
-因为… -嗯
– ’cause it’s like…
– Well,
也许人类已经灭绝了
uh, maybe humanity ends,
人类不再存在于地球上了
just humans cease to exist
on this earth.
我的意思是
I mean, uh…
我不知道
I don’t really know
这是好事还是坏事
if that’s a good thing
or a bad thing.
我是说 我希望…
Uh, I mean, if we’re…
是啊 我希望
Yeah, like I want
大家对彼此友善
everybody to be kind
to each other and
我不知道 就是别对任何人有伤害
I don’t know, like, any harm
任何愤怒 就为什么呢
or any anger towards anybody.
Like, why? Why?
不会 比起生某人的气
Wouldn’t…
Wouldn’t you rather be happy
你难道不会想开心吗
than angry at someone?
Mm-hmm.
为什么要做这些事情
And why do those things
你明明可以快乐
when you can
just come together…
那么… 给我描述一下成年人
So… What…
Describe adults for me.
你认为成年人是什么样的
Like, what do you think
an adult is?
It’s… An adult, mm…
成年人的话
所有成年人要做的就是赚钱
All adults have to do
is get money
还学生贷款 就这样
and have to pay student loans.
Got ’em.
我很兴奋
I think
that I get excited
因为我知道我能做点什么
’cause I know that I can do
something to make the world,
能让世界变得更美好
the world a better place
and I also think that
但我也觉得
这个想法很可怕 因为我才14岁
it’s kinda devastating,
because, like, I’m 14,
我为什么要担心世界的样子
why should I be worried
about the way the world looks,
或者 我能不能
or like,
I should be able to…
你有没有想过
Do you ever think about
你死后会发生什么
what happens after you die?
儘管 科学的说法是
Even though, like,
the scientific thing to say
我们不会再继续思考
is that we don’t think at all,
我们的身体会开始消亡
our bodies decompose
即使没有我们 地球也会继续转
and, uh, like,
life continues on without us.
Mm-hmm.
但为什么我们生下来 终点就是死亡呢
But why would we
be made to just die?
可能…
– Mm-hmm.
– There’s probably that…
可能没有原因
There’s probably not a reason
但这背后可能也有原因
but there might be
a reason behind it.
总能解释的 我不知道 我不清楚
Somehow, I don’t know,
I’m not sure.
孩子们倾向于天马行空
Kids tend to think freely.
成年人思考的时候 就会在一个狭小的空间内思考
Adults when they think,
they think in a tight space.
-你明白我的意思吧 -我想
– You get what I’m saying…
– I think…
很难回答 我大概想要
it’s hard.
I think it’s probably a cross
读心术和飞行结合的能力
between mind reading
and flying.
读心术是因为 如果一个人很悲伤
Mind reading
because if someone’s sad,
他们通常不会告诉你发生了什么
they usually won’t tell you
what’s going on.
我有点…
And I’m a little bit of a…
那种人有点…
that kind of person
that is a little…
显然 有科学研究
Apparently,
scientific studies,
我并不是说这是完全正确的
I’m not saying this is
completely true or whatever,
我就是听到过有这种说法
it’s just what I’ve heard,
就是 人的大脑
but, uh, your brain
必须去除一些旧的东西
has to knock out
some old memories
才能保存新的记忆
to be able to save new ones.
所以我认为美国有两种人
So I feel like there’s
two types of Americans, like,
一种人可以不断地得到他们想要的东西
people who can constantly
get what they want
and have what they need,
另一种人
and then
there’s the other type
需要努力奋斗
where they kind of
have to struggle
和努力工作来得到他们想要的东西
and work harder
for the things that they need.
不是我们的外表
It’s not the way
we look,
而是我们的内心
but it’s, like, how we are
on the inside that’s…
就像你不能”以貌取书”一样
Just like you can’t judge
a book by its cover,
人也是如此 不能以貌取人
it’s the same with humans.
所以我喜欢看到事物积极的一面
So I like to look at
the positive side of things.
我喜欢思考那些
Um, I like to think about,
可能真的有助于拯救世界的新发明
um, like new inventions
that might
actually help save the world.
我想去太空 发现一颗新的行星
I think about going into space
and discovering a new planet
然后在那里建立生命
and then maybe like
building a life there.
关于你的父母
What do you hope
that you really remember
你希望自己能一直记得的是什么
about your mom and your dad?
他们会一直支持我
That they were
always there for me,
他们会一直爱我 他们说…
that they always love me.
They say…
我每天晚上
I tell her
都跟她说晚安 然后…
“good night”
every night and…
我总是会突然跟她说 我爱她
I always tell her

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!