罗伯特·奥特曼电影
现在,历经数年制♥作♥,罗伯特·奥特曼给大银幕带来
[Announcer] Now, after years in the making, Robert Altman brings to the big screen…
– ♪♪ [混合乡村音乐] – 期待已久的——纳什维尔!携手24位…
– ♪♪ [Country Medley] – The long-awaited Nashville, with 24…
数数吧,24位你最喜爱的明星
count ’em… 24 of your very favorite stars!
大卫·阿金、芭芭拉·巴克斯利…
David Arkin, Barbara Baxley…
…尼德·巴迪在纳什维尔
Ned Beatty in Nashville!
还有凯伦·布莱克和洛尼·布莱克利的精彩表演
And the fabulous performances of Karen Black, Ronee Blakley…
蒂莫西·布朗在纳什维尔
Timothy Brown in Nashville!
与杰出的基思·卡拉♥丹♥、杰拉尔丁·卓别林一起…
Along with the spectacular Keith Carradine, Geraldine Chaplin…
…罗伯特·多奎在纳什维尔
with Robert DoQui in Nashville!
还有谢莉·杜瓦尔、艾伦·加菲令人激动的出场…
And the exciting appearances of Shelley Duvall, Allen Garfield…
…亨利·吉布森在纳什维尔
and Henry Gibson in Nashville!
还有妙不可言的斯科特·格林、杰夫·高布伦…
And the fantastic Scott Glenn, Jeff Goldblum…
…芭芭拉·哈里斯在纳什维尔
Barbara Harris in Nashville!
更不必说让人惊异的戴维·海沃德和迈克尔·墨菲
Not to mention the terrific David Hayward, Michael Murphy…
艾伦·尼科尔斯在纳什维尔
Allan Nicholls in Nashville!
还有全天候的了不起的戴夫·皮尔…
And the all-time great Dave Peel…
…克里斯蒂娜·雷尼斯、伯特·雷姆森在纳什维尔!
Cristina Raines, Bert Remsen in Nashville!
再加上惊人的莉莉·汤姆林…
Plus the incredible Lily Tomlin…
…格温·威尔斯和基南·怀恩在纳什维尔
Gwen Welles and Keenan Wynn in Nashville!
首次在你的街区为杰出的明星们而惊叹
Be the first on your block to marvel at the magnificent stars…
通过立体声和真彩色画面的魔术…
through the magic of stereophonic sound and living-color picture…
…呈现于你的眼前 没有广♥告♥插播
right before your very eyes without commercial interruption.
纳什维尔
(田纳西州总部 纳什维尔)
(哈尔·菲利普·沃克尔 换代党总统)
纳税人同胞们
Fellow taxpayers…
以及美国的股东们
and stockholders in America…
在十一月的第一个周二(美总统大选日)
on the first Tuesday in November…
我们必须为国家的管理做出至关重要的决定
we have to make some vital decisions about our management.
(哈尔·菲利普·沃克尔 换代党总统)
让我直说重点吧
Let me go directly to the point.
我是主张做出轮替的
I’m for doing some replacing.
我已经跟全国的人♥民♥讨论过“换代党”
I’ve discussed the Replacement Party with people all over this country…
我经常面对这样的声明
and I’m often confronted with the statement…
“我不想搅合政♥治♥”
“I don’t want to get mixed up in politics”…
或者“我厌倦了政♥治♥”,或者“我没兴趣”
or “I’m tired of politics,” or “I’m not interested.”
同样常见的,是有人说 “反正我也对此无能为力”
Almost as often someone says, “I can’t do anything about it anyway.”
让我指出两件事
Let me point out two things.
第一件
Number one:
我们全都深深牵涉到了政♥治♥
All of us are deeply involved with politics…
不管我们是否意识到
whether we know it or not…
不管我们喜不喜欢它
and whether we like it or not.
第二件
And number two:
我们可以有所作为
We can do something about it.
当你买♥♥一辆汽车的钱…
When you pay more for an automobile…
超过哥伦布第一次航行到美洲的费用
than it cost Columbus to make his first voyage to America…
这就是政♥治♥
that’s politics.
♪ 我母亲的乡亲坐船而来
♪ My mother’s people came by ship ♪
♪ 在邦克山干过仗
♪ And fought at Bunker Hill ♪
♪ 我老爸丢了一条腿在法兰西
♪ My daddy lost a leg in France ♪
♪ 我还留着他的奖章
♪ I have his medals still ♪
♪ 我兄弟跟着巴顿服过役
♪ My brother served with Patton ♪
♪ 我在阿尔及尔参过战
♪ I saw action in Algiers ♪
♪ 噢 我们一定是做对了一些事
♪ Oh, we must be doin’ somethin’ right ♪
♪ 爰有国祚两百年
♪ To last two hundred years ♪
♪ 我祈祷我的儿孙不会去打仗
♪ I pray my sons won’t go to war ♪
♪ 但要是他们必须去 那就义不容辞
♪ But if they must, they must ♪
♪ 我认同祖国的格言
♪ I share our country’s motto ♪
♪ 我的信仰在于上帝
♪ And in God I place my trust ♪
♪ 我们也许起起又落落
♪ We may have had our ups and downs ♪
♪ 在那些艰难困苦的年代
♪ Our times of trials and fears ♪
♪ 但我们一定做对什么了
♪ But we must be doin’ somethin’ right ♪
♪ 爰有国祚两百年
♪ To last two hundred years ♪
♪ 但我们一定做对什么了 爰有…
♪ We must be doin’ somethin’ right to last ♪
♪ …国祚两百年
♪ Two hundred years ♪
♪ 我已经历两次大萧条
♪ I’ve lived through two depressions ♪
♪ 还有七次沙尘大旱
♪ And seven dust-bowl droughts ♪
♪ 洪水,蝗灾,还有龙♥卷♥风♥
♪ Floods, locusts, and tornadoes ♪
♪ 但我没有任何疑虑
♪ But I don’t have any doubts ♪
♪ 我们都是历史的一部分
♪ We’re all a part of history ♪
♪ 哇 古老荣光(星条旗)招展
♪ Why, Old Glory waves to show ♪
♪ 迄今我们已走过多远
♪ How far we’ve come along till now ♪
♪ 我们还要走多远
♪ How far we’ve got to go ♪
♪ 我们还要走多远
♪ How far we’ve got to go ♪
♪ 一路行来是艰辛
♪ It’s been hard work ♪
♪ 不过每一次我们陷入困境
♪ but every time we get into a fix ♪
♪ 就想想到了2076年
♪ Let’s think of what our children face ♪
♪ 我们孩子的笑脸
♪ In 2-aught-7-6 ♪
♪ 全靠我们来铺平道路
♪ It’s up to us to pave the way ♪
♪ 用我们的血汗和泪水
♪ With our blood and sweat and tears ♪
♪ 我们一定做对什么了 爰有…
♪ For we must be doin’ somethin’ right to last ♪
♪ …国祚两百年
♪ Two hundred years ♪
♪ 我们一定做对什么了
♪ We must be doin’ somethin’ right ♪
♪ 爰有国祚两百年
♪ To last two hundred years ♪
♪ 我们一定做对什么了
♪ We must be doin’ somethin’ right ♪
♪ 爰有国祚
♪ To last ♪
♪ 两百
♪ Two hundred ♪
♪ 年
♪ Years ♪
♪ 两百年
♪ Two hundred years ♪♪
– 那边的那女孩 – 停下!停下!所有人
– That girl down there. – Hold it! Hold it, everybody.
亲,你得把她弄出去
Honey, you gotta get her out.
– 鲍勃 – 是,先生
– Bob. – Yes, sir.
鲍勃,我要跟巴迪说话
Bob, I want to talk to Buddy.
巴迪?
Buddy?
是,先生,爸爸?
Y-Yes, sir, Dad?
巴迪,那边那个戴帽子的女人是谁?
Buddy, who is that woman in there with the hat on?
– 她是你朋友吗? – 汉密尔顿先生,我是奥珀尔
– She a friend of yours? – Mr. Hamilton, I’m Opal.
我是BBC的,我在拍一部纳什维尔的记录片
I’m from the BBC, and I’m doing a documentary on Nashville.
你知道我在录音时不允许任何人来访
You know I don’t allow no people visitin’ when I’m recording.
我不想要棚里有任何录音设备
I want no recording equipment in that studio.
– 巴迪,送这位女士出去 – 是,先生
– Buddy, escort the lady out. – Yes, sir.
如果她想要一张唱片,她可以等发行的时候去买♥♥
If she wants a copy of this record, she can buy it when it’s released.
不,亲爱的,抱歉,绝对不能有无关人员
No, darling, I’m sorry. No strangers at all.
汉密尔顿先生,那么我在外面等你
Mr. Hamilton, I’ll be waiting outside for you then.
我们做一个小采访
We’ll have a little interview.
好了,鲍勃,我想再来一次
All right, Bob, I want to do another one.
吉米,你来起拍子
Jimmy, you count off.
我要这次能听到更多“汉密尔顿风”
I want to hear a little more Haven in this one.
♪♪ [福音歌♥:快节奏]
♪♪ [Gospel: Up-tempo]
啊,我们到了
Ah, there we are.
这里就是B录音棚
This is Studio B right here.
– 他们在录福音歌♥曲 – 哦,多好啊
– They’re doing some gospel. – Oh, how sweet!
某种品类的一张唱片,嗨,格伦,你好吗?
A recording of some sort. Glenn, how are you?
– 介意我们进去坐吗? – 进来吧
– Mind if we sit in? – Come on in.
好小
[Opal] It’s so little!
我们坐到前面去,就不会挡他们的路了
We’ll be going down front so we’ll get out of their way.
这里真漂亮,你看, 我去过伦敦所有的录音室
It’s so pretty! You know, I’ve been to all the recording studios in London.
它们通常很庞大,非常没有人情味
They’re always enormous and very impersonal.
这里很亲密
This is so cozy.
– 坐低,让他们能… – 哦,当然
– Keep down so they can… – Yes, of course.
让他们能看到情况
So they can see what’s going on.
好了
There we are.
我的老天,爱了
Good Lord, love a duck!
这是一个合唱团,黑人合唱团
This is a choir… a black choir…
是来自…是本地费斯克大学的
from part of… from Fisk University here in town.
老天爷
[Opal] Good Lord!
– 那位唱歌♥的女士是… – 她是传教士吗?
– The lady singing is… – Is she a missionary?
不,她不是,她是个福音歌♥手
No, she’s not. She’s a gospel singer.
她是我们代理人的妻子
She’s the wife of our attorney.
我以前在制♥作♥一部肯尼亚的纪录片
I was making a documentary in Kenya…
那里有一个非凡的女人,是个传教士
and there was this marvelous woman who was a missionary.
所以我才问的 她非常厉害

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!