我看见你弟弟了,托尼。
I saw your brother, Tony.
-他是个好孩子,是吧?-是的。
– He’s a great boy, huh? – Yeah.
我打赌他告诉了你去哪里。
I bet he told you where to head in.
“一个伟大的男孩”。
‘A great boy’.
他认为你是个英雄,马蒂。
He thinks you’re a hero, Marty.
六到八年之后,我也会去追他。
Six to eight years from now, I’ll be chasing him, too.
也许吧。
Maybe.
首先他会玩得很开心。
He’ll have plenty of fun first.
你觉得值得吗,马蒂?
Do you think it’s worth it, Marty?
你赚了多少钱,坎黛拉?
How much money you make, candella?
一周94美元43美分。
94 dollars and 43 cents a week.
94美元43美分?它走不远。
94 dollars and 43 cents? It don’t go far.
去过佛罗里达几个星期吗?
Ever go to Florida for a couple of weeks?
你在一匹马上下过100美元吗?
You ever bet 100 bucks on a horse?
或者仅仅因为喜欢女孩的笑容就送她一大束兰花?
Or maybe give a girl a big bunch of orchids just because you like her smile?
没有,但我晚上睡得很好。
No, but I sleep good at nights.
在某个便宜的房♥间里。
In some cheap room.
不,不是我。我小时候就受够了。
Nah, not me. I had enough of that when I was a kid.
–肮脏的公♥寓♥。没有食物。没有衣服。-留给陪审团吧,马蒂
– Crummy tenements. No food. No clothes. – Save it for the jury, Marty.
你以为你在跟谁开玩笑?
Who do you think you’re kidding?
我也是在这个地区长大的。
I was brought up in the district, too.
我十岁的时候就听你们这些混球说过这句话了。
I’ve heard that dialogue from you hoodlum hotshots ever since I was ten years old.
“把臀部。只吸盘的工作。
“Get hip. Only suckers work.
“不要拘谨。选择聪明的钱。
“Don’t be a square. Stay with the smart money.
“让老人挖沟渠长老茧吧。”
“Let the old man get calluses digging ditches.”
没有食物,没有衣服,简陋的公♥寓♥……你伤透了我的心,马蒂。
No food, no clothes, crummy tenements… You’re breaking my heart, Marty.
好吧,你按你的方式,我按我的方式。
Ok, you played it your way, I played it mine.
你觉得这椅子值吗?
Think it’s worth the chair?
我不知道。我还没试过。
I don’t know. I haven’t tried yet.
也许你不会介意。
Maybe you won’t mind.
你会成为大家关注的焦点。
You’d be the centre of attention.
我呢,我会想到下午。
Me, I kinda think of aftenrvards.
当他们把那个松木盒子从后门塞进去的时候。
You know, when they slide that pine box through the back door.
在他们把它拿走之前必须有人在家里确认它。
And somebody in the family has to identify it before they can take it away.
好吧,我做我该做的,我得到椅子,其他人都不行。
All right, I do what I do, I get the chair, nobody else.
–是吗?那女孩呢,马蒂?–怎么样?
– Yeah? What about the girl, Marty? – What about…?
哦,你是说那个天使,是吗?
Oh, you mean the angel, huh?
-你是说你还没找到她?–没有。
– You mean, you haven’t found her yet? – No.
-你会看很久的,坎德拉。-别胡闹了,马蒂。看起来……我跟你算账。
– You’ll look a long time, candella. – Stop clowning, Marty. Look… I’ll play square with you.
如果你在保护一个无辜的女孩,告诉我她是谁。
If you’re shielding an innocent girl, tell me who she is.
如果她的说法和你的相符,我就叫人别找她了。
If her story checks with yours, I’ll call the dogs off.
没有女孩,坎黛拉。
There is no girl, candella.
我得继续找。
I’ll have to keep on looking.
这工作有点枯燥。你确实选了一些桔核。
It’s kinda dull work. You certainly picked some pips.
-什么意思?-那这个小数字呢?
– What do you mean? – Well, how about this little number?
Constancia洛佩兹。
Constancia Lopez.
–嗯…-还有Brenda martingale。
– Well… – And Brenda martingale.
–哦,哥哥!-她不像以前那么年轻了。
– Oh, brother! – She’s not as young as she used to be.
玛丽亚、海伦、帕特里夏、瑞秋、-罗莎·丽塔……-啊,罗莎·丽塔!
And Maria, Helen, Patricia, Rachel, – Rosa Rita… – Ah, Rosa Rita!
她很适合做这份工作。在纽瓦克他们会听到的!
She’d be a fine one to take on a job. They’d hear you in Newark!
其中一个也许就是我要找的人,马蒂。
One of them may be the one I want, Marty.
-你疯了。–也许。
– You’re crazy. – Maybe.
–警惕!-来了,中尉。
– Guard! – Coming up, lieutenant.
还有瓦莱娜·安德里亚。
Then there’s valena Andrea.
和teena。
And teena.
Teena riconti。
Teena riconti.
-认识她吗,马蒂?-我不认识什么少女。
– Know her, Marty? – I don’t know any teena.
我来告诉你她的事。
I’ll tell you about her.
Orvy !
Orvy!
Orvy !
Orvy!
Orvy !
Orvy!
我得出去了。现在!把那个勺子给我。
I’ve got to get out. Now! Give me that spoon.
不,马蒂,不。不是现在。你做不到的。我都计时好了。
No, Marty, no. Not now. You can’t make it. I got it all timed.
–什么时候?–嗯…让我们看看…明天。
– When? – Well… Let’s see… tomorrow.
明天好吗?我等不及了。
Tomorrow? I can’t wait.
也许明天莱德贝特不会来了,你不能怪他。
Maybe ledbetter won’t be here tomorrow and you can’t blame him.
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
也许吧。这是正确的。
Maybe. That’s right.
我11点给你送午餐托盘。
Look, I bring your tray for lunch at 11.
我得把它修好,这样你就能过关了。
I gotta fix it so you got a pass.
我得修好,这样你就不用在前台等了。
I gotta fix it so you got a pass waiting at the desk.
以……的名义……–托尼corino。–托尼corino。
In the name of… – Tony corino. – Tony corino.
奥维,你确定这管用吗?
Orvy, are you sure this will work?
–确定。我一直在努力。–Orvy !
– Sure. I’ve been working on it. – Orvy!
我告诉过你如果我抓到你浪费时间会有什么下场。
I told you what was gonna happen if I catch you wasting time.
现在,拿上你的桶,离开这里。
Now, get your bucket and get outta here.
–ledbetter先生。–什么?
– Mr ledbetter. – What?
-四号♥房♥间的那个人–是吗?
– The guy in number four. – Yeah?
我想他想跟我做笔雪茄生意。
I think he wants to make a deal for them cigars.
Orvy !
Orvy!
-你确定这能行吗?-当然,马蒂,不会错过的。
– Are you sure this will work? – Oh, sure, Marty, it can’t miss.
-就像我说的那样。-那通行证呢?
– It’ll just go like I said. – What about the pass?
就在那儿,马蒂,真的。不要忘记。托尼corino。
It’s there, Marty, honest. Don’t forget. Tony corino.
-如果你想耍我…-不,马蒂,不。
– If you’re trying to pull something on me… – Oh, no, Marty, no.
天啊,我告诉过你,他们不认为有人想从这里逃出去。
Gee, I told you, they don’t figure a guy tries to break outta here.
你为什么不试试?
Why haven’t you tried?
我没钱了,马蒂。一个流浪汉。
I ain’t got it anymore, Marty. A bum ticker.
说实话,我试过一次。
I tried it once, though, honest.
但她只是说,“撞,撞,撞”。
But she just goes, ‘bump, bump, bump’.
你不会怕成那样吧,马蒂?
You ain’t scared like that, are you, Marty?
不。不,出去,离我远点。
No. No, get out, leave me alone.
快,快,把铅拿出来。
Come on, come on, get the lead out.
马蒂,来吧。你只有几分钟的时间。
Marty, come on. You only got a couple of minutes.
– – – – – -来吧。- – – – – -闭嘴!
– Come on. – Shut up!
访客?你11点就该出来了。
Visitor? You were supposed to be out at 11.
的名字吗?
Name?
托尼corino。
Tony corino.
哥哥,嗯?
Brother, huh?
这是谁写给你的?
Who wrote this for you?
楼下一定是新来的。他写字像个三岁小孩。
Must be a new guy downstairs. He writes like a three-year-old.
在这里签字。
Sign here.
在隧♥道♥的尽头把这条通道转进去。
Turn this pass in at the end of the tunnel.
你来吗,莱德贝特?
Are you coming, ledbetter?
是的。
Yeah.
哦,等一下。我忘带钥匙了。
Oh, wait a minute. I forgot my keys.
我应该等那个小丑。
I should wait for that joker.
-第一次来?–嗯?
– First visit, hey? – Huh?
-第一次来这里,对吧?-是的。
– First time here, isn’t it? – Yeah.
我总能看出来。关于一个男人的第一次。
I can always tell. Something about a guy’s first time.
-紧张还是怎么的。-我想是的。
– Nervous or something. – I suppose so.
只是一分钟。
Just a minute.
是吗?
Yeah?
好的,请稍等,我查一下。
Ok, just a minute, I’ll look it up.
他在里面,中尉。我们接到你电♥话♥后就去查了。
He’s in there, lieutenant. We checked right after we got your call.
大约十分钟前,他向门卫要了蒂娜·里康蒂。
About ten minutes ago, he asked the janitor for teena riconti.
然后他就上去了。
Then he went up.
-封锁所有出口?-和局里最优秀的人一起
– Cover all the exits? – With the best men in the precinct.
–好。-二楼有位女士会在他离开后为我们做推介。
– Good. – We got a dame on the second floor who’s gonna give us a pitch when he leaves.
-我们进去抓他吧–就是这样。他出来。
– Let’s go in and get him. – That’s it. He’s coming out.
-现在让孩子们带他走?-等一下!
– Let the boys take him now? – Wait a minute!
那是他的弟弟,托尼。
That’s his kid brother, Tony.
我早该知道他会做出这种事。
I should have known he’d do something like this.
嘿!看起来他要来了。
Hey! It looks like he’s coming in here.
-吉姆,看着他。他知道我。–正确的。
– Jim, watch him. He knows me. – Right.
安吉洛先生,请。
Mr Angelo, please.
-给你的。–谢谢。
– It’s for you. – Thanks.
是吗?
Yeah?
好的,好的,我知道了。再见。
Ok, ok, I got it. See you later.
再见。
Arrivederci.
那张纸,托尼。
the piece of paper, Tony.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!