小姐,你为什么整夜不睡?
Say, lady, why do you stay up all night?
请再说一遍好吗?
I beg your pardon?
好的。没有犯罪。
Ok. No offence.
只是好奇你为什么不在家,睡会儿觉。
Just wondered why you weren’t home, getting some sleep.
他就在某个地方。
He’s out there, somewhere.
在一个小巷里。
In an alley.
在一个屋顶。
On a roof.
寻找出路。
Looking for a way out.
他不是睡着了。
He’s not asleep.
吃,马丁。你需要力量。
Eat, Martin. You need the strength.
我不喜欢在早上吃东西。
I don’t like to eat in the morning.
让我们走了。
Let’s get going.
现在才差五分钟九点。
It’s only five minutes to nine.
银行还没开门。
The banks aren’t open yet.
有一些咖啡。很好。
Have some coffee. It’s good.
你也接触过那个,对吧?
You got a touch with that, too, huh?
是的,我喜欢做饭。
Yeah, I like to cook.
我想要那些珠宝,这样我就能在乡下找个地方住。
I wanted those jewels so I could get a place in the country.
每天新鲜鸡蛋。
Fresh eggs every day.
–牛奶。奶油。-哦,别说了。
– Milk. Cream. – Oh, stop it.
你要多久才能拿到钱和票?
How long will it take you to get the money and the tickets?
半小时,三刻钟。
Half, three-quarters of an hour.
然后得到他们。
Then get ’em.
45分钟后在22街和第4大道的拐角处见。
Meet me on the corner of 22nd street and 4th Avenue in 45 minutes.
别忘了- 5000。
And don’t forget – 5,000.
当然,马丁。
Certainly, Martin.
注意别把储物柜的钥匙丢了。
See that you don’t lose the key to that locker.
不要走前门。
And don’t use the front door.
我可不想败坏这个地方的名声。
I wouldn’t want to give the place a bad name.
如果我知道他要杀人,我就不会给他看了。
If I’d thought he was gonna kill somebody, I wouldn’t have shown him.
-说实话,我不会的。-你这个小骗子…闭嘴,ledbetter。
– Honest, I wouldn’t. – Oh, you lying little… Shut up, ledbetter.
奥维,他有没有说他要去哪里或者要去见谁?
Orvy, did he say where he was going or anyone he was going to see?
没什么,中尉。
Nothing, lieutenant.
说实话,如果我知道,我会告诉你的。
Honest, if I knew, I’d tell you.
他们会再给我点时间吗,副队?
Are they gonna give me more time for this, lieutenant?
-恐怕是的,orvy。-他们会给你生命!
– I’m afraid so, orvy. – They’re gonna give you life!
吉姆!
Jim!
-有发现吗?-没什么。
– You find out anything? – Not a thing.
–这是什么?-女人的东西。
– What’s this? – Stuff on the dames.
–什么?-这是一篇关于罗马贵妇的报告。
– What? – It’s a report on Rome’s dames.
所有的医生都准备好了。你真的很喜欢打远射。
We got all those doctors ready. You really like to play long shots.
带一些过来。
Bring some of them with you.
听着,副队长,这让我丢了饭碗。
Hey, listen, lieutenant, this is costing me my job.
你就不能做点什么吗?
Isn’t there something you can do?
你是病房♥的负责人。任何人都无能为力。
You were in charge of the ward. There’s nothing anybody can do.
来吧,沙利文。
Come on, Sullivan.
20年的生命。
20 years out of my life.
再见,笨蛋!
So long, cluck!
听着,副队,我想尽我所能帮你们。
Look, lieutenant, I wanna help you guys as much as I can.
好吧。我们走吧。
Fine. Let’s go.
但是我有工作了,我迟到了,老板…好的,沙利文。我给你写个纸条,给你一个苹果。
But I got a job and I’m late now and the boss… Ok, Sullivan. I’ll write you a note and give you an apple for him.
今天凌晨2:30,在54街的一辆车里,一名有四处枪伤的男子接受了紧急治疗。
At 2:30 this morning, in a car on 54th street, a man with four bullet wounds received emergency medical treatment.
在这个城市,有执照的医生受法律约束要向警方报告任何此类治疗。
A licensed physician in this city is bound by the law to report any such treatment to the police.
副队,如果允许的话,我代表我的同事。
Lieutenant, if I am permitted, I speak for my colleagues.
我们是医生,是的,但是…我知道,医生。我和你一样不喜欢这样。
We are doctors, yes, but… I know, doctor. I don’t like this any more than you do.
我知道你们中的一些人在自己的国家享有很高的声誉。
I realise that certain of you gentlemen have very high reputations in your own countries.
但是,你没有在这里执业的执照而且这是一起谋杀案。
However, you are not licensed to practise here and this is a murder case.
沙利文先生。
Mr Sullivan.
沙利文先生,你认识这些人吗?
Mr Sullivan, do you recognise any of these gentlemen?
嗯,转身。
Well, turn around.
不,我不这么认为。
No, I don’t think so.
罗马,我确定,但另一个人在阴影里,嗯,呃……-我喝了几杯。-是的,是的,是的。
Rome, I’m sure of, but the other guy was in the shadows and, well, er… – I’d had a couple. – Yeah, yeah, yeah.
先生们,请把你们的钱包给我看看。
Gentlemen, I must ask you all to show me your wallets.
请允许我说,先生,这太丢人了。
May I be permitted to say, sir, this is very humiliating.
很抱歉,医生,但我必须这么做。
I’m very sorry, doctor, but I must do it.
二百美元吗?
Two hundred dollars?
你从哪弄来的钱,医生?
Where did you get this money, doctor?
呃…在我工作的地方,我,呃…博士,这些钱来自亚瑟·奈尔斯的保险箱,也就是昨天被马丁·罗马杀害的律师。
Er… where I work, I, er… Doctor, this money came from the safe of Arthur niles, the lawyer that Martin Rome killed yesterday.
中尉……我不知道他是个杀人犯。
Lieutenant… I didn’t know he was a murderer.
我只…跟我来,医生。
I only… Come with me, doctor.
吉姆,让其他人去吧。
Jim, let the rest go.
在这里,医生。
Over here, doctor.
你准备好告诉我了吗?
Are you ready to tell me about it?
求你了,中尉,我对这个人一无所知。
Please, lieutenant, I do not know anything about this man.
我请他,他们付我钱,就这样。
I treat him, they pay me, that’s all.
-那女孩呢,医生?–女孩?
– What about the girl, doctor? – The girl?
我不认识她。
I do not know her.
我从不问名字。
I never ask for names.
她的金发女郎……我的妻子,中尉……她生病了。
She’s blonde… My wife, lieutenant… She’s sick.
我们需要钱。我永远不会,永远不会……我很抱歉。这个标志。
We need money. Othenlvise, I would never, never… I’m sorry. Sign this.
-他们把我关进监狱了?-你知道这是违法的。
– They put me in jail? – You knew it was against the law.
我们必须。
We must.
禽。
Fowl.
-我妻子,中尉?-我们会尽力的。她会没事的。
– My wife, lieutenant? – We’ll do all we can. She’ll be all right.
谢谢。
Thanks.
警♥察♥总部。
Police headquarters.
我们刚收到缇娜·里康蒂的报告。
We just got the report on teena riconti.
有两个人看到一个女人把她带出了公♥寓♥。
Two people saw a woman take her out of the apartment.
中年人,高。
Middle-aged, tall.
-布兰达呢,他们找到她了吗?-他们十分钟前才接到电♥话♥。
– How about Brenda, they get her yet? – They only got the call ten minutes ago.
中年,高个子,金发碧眼,有点胖……
Middle-aged, tall, blonde, a little heavy…
Candella。杀人。
Candella. Homicide.
是吗?
Yeah?
你好,马丁。
Hello, Marty.
-你在哪里?-追踪此通话。
– Where are you? – Trace this call.
查电♥话♥没用的,坎德拉。我不会在这里。
No use tracing the call, candella. I won’t be here.
你在想什么,马蒂?
What’s on your mind, Marty?
我给你打电♥话♥是想给你升职,坎黛拉。
I call you up to give you a big promotion, candella.
你真是太好了,马蒂。
Well, that’s very nice of you, Marty.
别挖苦我了,我是在帮你。
Ah, don’t get sarcastic, I’m doing you a favour.
我要把digrazia案中的女人交给你。
I’m giving you the woman in the digrazia case.
你可以在20分钟内到西区18街地铁站接她。
You can pick her up in 20 minutes at the 18th street subway station, on the West Side.
她会把东西从储物柜里拿出来。
She’ll be taking the stuff out of a locker.
你不打算谢我吗,坎德拉?没有?
Well, aren’t you gonna thank me, candella? No?
再见。
Arrivederci.
马蒂?马蒂?
Marty? Marty?
-派人去站台-你认为这是公平的?
– Get somebody on that subway platform. – You think it’s on the level?
当然。你觉得奈尔斯的生意是为了什么?
Sure. What do you think that niles business was for?
来吧。我们会让他们用无线电联♥系♥我们,追踪信♥号♥♥。
Come on. We’ll have them radio us, that tracer call.
在这儿。
Here it is.
关键,马丁。
The key, Martin.
票和钱。
The ticket and the money.
这是亚洲之星,周五将离开西礁岛。
It’s on the star of Asia, leaving key west on Friday.
如果你今晚离开,你会有很多时间……来吧。给我!
If you leave tonight, you’ll have plenty of time… Come on. Give me that!
首先,我们要拿到珠宝,马丁。
First, we get the jewels, Martin.
出去。
Get out.
我可不想有什么恶作剧,马丁。
I wouldn’t want any monkey business, Martin.
出去。
Get out.
你疯了。我在那里会被发现的。
You’re crazy. I’ll be spotted down there.
出去。
Get out.
走在我前面,马丁,别耍小聪明。
And walk just ahead of me, Martin, and don’t try to get smart.
你疯了!如果他们发现我,你也会被带走。
You’re crazy! If they spot me, they’ll take you, too.
更衣室在哪里?
Where’s the locker?
别耍花招。
Don’t try anything funny.
你被捕了,女士!
You’re under arrest, lady!
为什么欺骗…让我走!
Why that double-crossing… Let me go!
让我走!
Let me go!
我要杀了他!我要杀了他!
I’ll kill him! I’ll kill him!
中尉candella吗?
Lieutenant candella?
跟那边的楼层护士说。
Speak to the floor nurse right there.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!