不好意思 – 嗯
Excuse me. – Mm-hm.
嘿,没有 我马上就到,对
Hi. No, no, I’m minutes away. Yes.
我要走了 – 哦,好的
Um, I have to go. – Oh. OK.
我忘记了时间
I just lost track of time.
希望我们能继续聊天
I wish we could keep talking.
见到你 真的很高兴,感觉很奇特
Well, it was nice, and a bit unusual, meeting you.
也许什么时候我能打电♥话♥给你? – 恐怕不方便
Maybe I can call you sometime? – Uh, that might be awkward.
因为你有恋人? – 对,刚开始的
‘Cause you’re in a relationship? – Yes. A new one.
如果不是我一直不停的在说话 我应该能早点知道
I would’ve found out if I hadn’t been talking.
是的 – 这不公平,对吧?
That’s true. – But it’s not exactly fair, is it?
你知道我所有的… – 谢谢
I mean, you know all about me… – Thank you.
而我对你一无所知 我不想以后一直…
And I know nothing about you. I don’t wanna go through the rest of my life
想着书店里的那个女人 那个让我滔滔不绝的女人
wondering about the woman in the bookstore who let me do the talking.
我们只是要 继续聊完
All we’d be is two people finishing a conversation.
嗯…好吧 没什么坏处
Uh… OK. No harm in that.
哦,好的
Oh, OK.
打,或者不打,但是,呃,打吧
Call. Or don’t, but, uh, call.
噢!呃,嘿,嘿,嘿!
Oh! Um, hey, hey, hey!
只是想让你知道,呃,即使我 不打电♥话♥也会打电♥话♥告诉你的
Just so you know, um, I would even call to say I’m not calling.

Hmm.
呃…
Um…
真好
OK.
“我不打电♥话♥也会打电♥话♥告诉你”? 哇
“I’d even call to say I’m not calling?” Wow.
对不起!对不起!
Sorry. Sorry!
我…从来没有 这样过,长官
I, um… I never do this kind of thing, officer.
我平时开车非常小心的
I’m usually very careful.
没有人会相信…
And nobody believes in…
欢迎来到罗得岛 – 嗯,好的
Welcome to Rhode Island. – Yeah, OK.
来到这里很开心
Yeah, it’s nice to be here.
嘿 – 嘿
Hey. – Hey.
怎么了? – 没人啊
What’s wrong? – Nobody.
我是说,没有什么
I mean, nothing.
丹尼回来了
Danny’s back.
伙计,你还好吧? – 怎么了?我很好啊
Dude, are you all right? – What? Yeah.
不,不,我很好,我很好 – 真的?
No, no, no, I’m good. I’m good. Yeah. – Really?
但你看上去… 看上去不好
‘Cause you don’t… you don’t seem good.
发生了一件非常神奇的事情 我,呃…
Well, it was the strangest thing. I, um…
哇 – 什么?
Wow. – Wow what?
我碰到了一个人 她非常不错
I met somebody, and she’s really something.
棒极了! – 兄弟,这太棒了!
Hot damn! – Bro, that is beyond huge!
你拿到她电♥话♥号♥码了? – 是的
You got her number? – Yeah.
你要打电♥话♥吗? – 情况很复杂
You gonna call? – It’s complicated.
不,很简单 你要打电♥话♥
No, it’s simple. You’ve gotta call.
不,他才遇到她 可能很担心这太快了
No, he just met her. He’s probably worried it’s too soon.
不,一点也不快 特别是他这个年纪的
No, it’s never too soon. Especially for somebody his age.
艾米,丹遇到一个人 – 嘘…
Amy, Dan met someone. – Shh…
他遇到某人? – 丹遇到某人?
He met someone? – Dan met someone?
过来猜猜,他多久后会打电♥话♥? – 嘘
Come here. How soon till he can call? – Shh.
不知道,我不是单身好多年了
I don’t know. I haven’t been single for years.
我也是,天,她是谁? – 丹叔叔遇到某人?
Me neither. My God, who is she? – Uncle Dan met someone?
丹遇到一个美人
Dan met a hottie.
好了,好了 到此为止
All right, all right. That is enough.
你知道吗? 我们问问安妮
You know what? Let’s ask Annie.
刚刚? – 现在
Just now? – Now.
她长得怎么样? – 呃…
What does she look like? – Um…
她… – 你问,呃?
She… – What’s the, um?
你问什么? – 这是我哥哥,丹
The question? – This is my brother, Dan.
他需要你提些建议 他刚在市区遇到一个美人
And, um, he needs your advice. He met some hottie downtown,
呃…她现在还有点心惊胆战的
and, um… She’s a little shell-shocked.
难道不会吗? 米彻没有告诉她
Wouldn’t you be? Mitch neglects to mention
这个周末,她要见 我们所有的家人
that in their weekend away, she’s gonna meet our entire family.
我不想吓走她 – 大家过去吧,过去
I didn’t want to scare her off. – Let’s go, everybody! Let’s go.
恭喜了
Congratulations.
你叫安妮?
So, um, Annie?
我叫安妮·玛丽 米彻叫我安妮
It’s Anne-Marie. Um, Mitch calls me Annie,
但是,别人都叫我 玛丽
but, uh, I’m Marie everywhere else.
我训练课上有两个玛莉 和一个玛莎
I’ve two Marys and a Martha in my exercise class,
我不想弄混 – 但那不是很好
so I didn’t wanna confuse people. – No. That would be not good.
我喜欢被叫玛丽 – 快过来,宝贝
I… I prefer Marie. – Come on, sweetie.
女士们在走廊 – 女孩子在那里
Women are on the porch. – Girls out there,
男士这边 快过来,丹,我们开始吧
guys in here. Come on, Dan. Let’s do it.
很好!最短的时间单位 四个字母
Perfect! OK. The briefest time units. Four letters.
“Mili”(千) – 噢,等等
Mili. – Oh, wait.
Nano(纳米)! – “A-N-O”,很好!
Nano!A- N-O. Great!
嘿,不许偷看
Hey, no spying.
你们落后太多啦 – 这帮不上忙
You guys are way behind! – That’s not helping.
我觉得“secretive”(秘密的) 这个词不对
Uh, I don’t think “secretive” fits.
是的,是不对 “secretive”不对
No, it doesn’t fit. “Secretive” doesn’t fit.
我们先做横向12 – 我们先做下一个
Let’s move on to 12 across. – We’re movin’ on.
能引起你兴趣的人 一定很特别,对吧?
For you to be interested in someone, she must be really special, right?
跳过12 – 我要告诉你的是
Skip 12. – This is what I’m trying to tell you.
不可能有什么 她已经和别人在约会了
It is not going to happen. She is already dating somebody.
这不是你的问题,兄弟 – 事实上,是的
That’s not your problem, bro. – Actually, it kind of is.
听着,横向15 五个字母,用炸锅炸
Listen up, 15 across, five letters, pan-fry.
用炸锅炸 – 用炸锅炸,呃,“grill(烤架)”,呃…
Pan-fry. – Pan-fry. Uh, “grill.” Uh…
伙计,她左手有戴戒指吗?
Dude, is there a rock on her left hand?
呃,没有,还没有 – 那就是公平竞争了
Uh, no, not yet. – Then all’s fair.
好了,现在认真点,大家! 用炸锅炸!
All right, now focus, people! Pan-fry!
“Saute”(炒的) – 哦,天,当然是“Saute”!
Saute. – Oh, my gosh. Of course it’s saute!
呃,前面的这个词,我们可以 试试“Zeitgeist”(时代精神)?
And, uh, the word before, did we try “zeitgeist”?
它是“E-|-T” – 这可以让“ozone”(臭氧层)配上
It would be E-l-T. – I think it would make “ozone” work.
天,我们找到宝了!
Lord, we hit the mother lode!
十个字母,“凡是可能出错的事 准会出错”,那是…
Ten letters. “Anything that can go wrong, will.” So…
专心,丹 我们还在做横向
Earth to Dan. We’re still at across.
我们还没填纵向的呢,丹 – 我们被卡在这里了,伙计
We’re not even at down, Dan. – We’re dying here, buddy.
我们做完了 – 不用洗碟子了
We’re done. – Hooray for the dishes.
恭喜
Congratulations, yeah.
我们要检查! – 现在怎么样,男孩们?
Let’s check it! – What now, boys?
盘子,呃!
Dishes, duh!
丹,你怎么了? 你在那里完全没帮上忙
What happened? You were useless out there.
对不起,伙计们
Sorry, guys.
放过他吧 他有太多心事
Lay off him. He’s got a lot on his mind.
“Saute”(炒的) – 爸,妈
Saute. – Dad, Mom.
你们觉得她怎么样?
What do you think of?
米彻,时间太短,还不好说
Well, Mitch, it’s too soon to tell.
意思是说,她很漂亮 很有趣,也很可爱
That being said, she’s bright, lovely, adorable,
如果你弄砸了 我们要留下她,赶你出去了
and if you botch this up, we’ll keep her and get rid of you.
丹,亲爱的 你有块地方没洗干净
Dan, honey, you missed a spot.
说真的,伙计 这女孩真的太棒了,真的
Seriously, dude. That girl is smokin’. Amazing. Really.
你觉得她怎么样? – 很好
What do you think of her? – Um, she’s great.
让我咬一口
Let me have a bite.
嘿,嘿,嘿,嘿!
Hey, hey, hey, hey!
不对,不是这边!这边,格斯 – 好的
No, no! Let’s go, Gus. – All right.
我可以指给你看 我们在这张地图上的位置…
Can I show you where we are on this map…
噢,好的,好的 – 这儿?
Oh, yes. Yes….here?
如果我事先知道 我绝对不会…
Um, if I had known, I would have never…
不会和我弟弟的女朋友 – 当然不会
Not my brother’s girlfriend. – Uh, no, of course not.
还有,我从没叫过你 辣妹
And, for the record, I never called you a hottie.
嘿,我们…这里是海湾 – 哦!
Hey, we are… This is the bay. – Oh!
我们就在这里 – 看到了
And we’re right there. – I see.
那么,我们该怎样做呢? – 有点好笑
So, what should we do? – Um, it’s kind of funny.
也许我们可以 告诉大家
Maybe we should just tell everyone.
不行,不行,不行,不行 不行,不行,不行,不行
No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
我们并没有做错什么 感觉很温馨…
We didn’t do anything wrong. It was sweet…
很好!你们正在 相互了解哈
Good! You guys are getting to know each other.
是的,告诉她 我们在地图上的位置
Yeah. Just showing her where we are on the map.
嘿,米彻叔叔 你没有数数
Hey, Uncle Mitch, you’re not counting.
好的,知道了,嘿,我知道 你们两个怎么了
OK, OK. Hey. I know what’s goin’ on here with you two.
你们没有躲起来
You’re not hiding.
快去,一!
Go ahead. One!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!