这不是一种东西 你可以在船上证明
This is not a kind of thing you can prove on a boat.
你努力获得签名
You endeavored to obtain a signature
通过诡计,来自小林尼, 而你失败了
by trickery, from little linny, and you failed.
你知道这只是时间问题
You knew it was only a matter of time
在她敏锐的眼前 揭开你的盗窃,
before her keen eyes uncovered your thievery,
除非她的眼睛永远闭着
unless her eyes were closed forever.
你看,在我看来,波洛先生,
You see, in my position, Mr. Poirot,
我经常要运送物品 比如价值数百万的画布
I often have to transport items such as canvases worth millions.
他们需要安全
And they need security.
所以,如果我想杀了她,
So, if I wanted to kill her,
我会用这个
I would have used this.
0.45
A .45.
是的
Yes.
你可以走了
You may go.
布克:0.45
Bouc: A .45.
他为什么要冒险回去 如果他有杰基的枪呢?
Why would he risk going back for Jackie’s gun if he had that?
波洛:他不会
Poirot: He would not.
鲍尔斯小姐,麻烦您了
Miss bowers, if I might trouble you.
他想和我说话? 我在躺一个角落
He wants to speak with me? I’m laying down a corner.
没有什么好害怕的 只有你可能知道一些有价值的东西
There’s nothing to fear. Only you might know something of value.
那将是令人震惊的转折
That would be the shocking twist.
如果你不介意她一个人来
If you wouldn’t mind her coming alone.
我该死的
I damn well would.
鲍尔斯:我想要这些 在我的葬礼上服务
Bowers: I want these served at my funeral.
波洛:嗯-嗯
Poirot: Mm-hmm.
当你保持警惕时 贝尔福小姐,
When you kept vigil with mademoiselle de bellefort,
她对林内特·多伊尔有过威胁吗?
did she make threats against linnet Doyle?
不,她的威胁是针对她自己的
No, her threats were against herself.
她想推销自己 进了饮料就上不来了
She wanted to pitch herself into the drink and not come up.
这就是为什么我给了她所有的吗♥啡♥
That’s why I gave her all the morphia.
有你在我们身边是多么幸运
How fortunate that we had you with us.
你一直是护士伴侣 多长时间?
You have been a nurse companion for how long?
嗯…好吧,10年
Um… well, coming on 10 years.
与范舒勒夫人一起, 所以感觉像20
All with Mrs. Van schuyler, so it feels like 20.
这份工作在我生命的后期才来找我
The job came to me late in life.
啊,在你失去了你的巨额财富之后
Ah, after you lost your great wealth.
财富?
Wealth?
习得的品味需要习得,
Acquired tastes require acquisition,
在这里,你满月松露 和帝王蟹
and here, you moon over truffle and king crabs.
所以,你的礼服,香奈儿,
So, too, your gown, Chanel,
你的行李,威登, 你的鞋子,佩鲁贾
your luggage, Vuitton, your shoes, perugia.
10年前所有chic的巅峰, 磨损和修补
All the peak of chic 10 years past, worn and patched over.
多少年了 你有鱼子酱,你说吗?
How many years since you had caviar, did you say?
许多人在崩溃中失去了财富
Many lost fortunes in the crash.
其中许多是由于爸爸岭威 以及他不择手段的商业行为
Many of them due to papa ridgeway and his unscrupulous business practices.
也许这可以解释你的反应
Perhaps that explains your reaction
出租 linnet’s 伦敦房♥产唔?
to the lease of linnet’s London property. Hmm?
它曾经被称为鲍尔斯大楼
It was once called the bowers building.
我们雇佣了一千多人, 好工资
We employed over a thousand people, good wages.
当我们拥有财富时,我们就会传播我们的财富
We spread our wealth, when we had it.
很多人喜欢家人
So many like family.
有些人再也找不到工作了
Some never found work again.
所以,是的,我想念鱼子酱
So, yes, I miss caviar.
但我更想念他们
But I miss them more.
而你,就像你一样, 由您负责
And you, feeling as you do, with your charge
德贝尔福小姐 下药入睡,
mademoiselle de bellefort drugged into slumber,
你可以在船上自♥由♥走动, 找到枪,
you are free to move about the ship, to find the gun,
拍摄 linnet Doyle… – 不!
to shoot linnet Doyle… – No!
Bouc:他特意问了 分开来看你
Bouc: He specifically asked to see you separately.
她睡觉的时候 – 布克:范舒勒夫人
While she sleeps. – Bouc: Mrs. Van schuyler.
玛丽:停止干涉! – 啊!一个访客
Marie: Stop interfering! – Ah! A visitor.
她不能没有鲍尔斯小姐 片刻
She cannot be without her miss bowers for even a moment.
请请和我们一起喝茶,嗯?
Please. Please, join us to tea, huh?
他只是指责我射红雀
He’s just accused me of shooting linnet.
不不不
No, no, no.
我只是,呃,提出一种可能性
I merely, uh, suggest a possibility.
玛丽:我不同意 这次审讯
Marie: I don’t approve of this interrogation.
我的意思是,你有什么资格质疑我们?
I mean, who are you to question us?
我是上班族
I am the working man.
熟练的工人, 你自己的经济童话中的英雄
The skilled laborer, the hero of your own economic fairy tales.
好吧,我不在乎或为你
Well, I don’t care for it. Or for you.
你注定要找到凶手
You are meant to be finding the killer
我的干女儿
of my goddaughter.
我从来没有自己的孩子
I never had children of my own.
我有红雀
I had linnet.
你当然知道,
You are aware, of course,
你是主要受益者 按照林内特·多伊尔的意愿
that you are a key beneficiary in linnet Doyle’s will.
你现在指控我谋杀?
You accuse me now of murder?
哦,不,他指控每个人都谋杀
Oh, no, he accuses everyone of murder.
这是个问题,我承认
It is a problem, I admit.
我会杀了 我自己的干女儿为了钱?
That I would kill my own goddaughter for money?
我已经捐了一大笔钱
I already gave away a fortune.
我不给无花果钱
I don’t give a fig for money.
我认为没有理由继续 这次谈话来吧,鲍尔斯
I see no reason to continue this conversation. Come on, bowers.
这艘船上的管家 一个很棒的房♥间你注意到了吗?
The stewards on this ship keep an excellent room. Have you noticed?
真正一流的家政人员
A truly first-rate housekeeping staff.
他出轨了
He’s off his rails.
每天整理的床铺,
Beds made every day,
折叠得非常精确 45度的医院角落,我必须说
sheets folded in marvelously precise 45-degree hospital corners, I must say.
不像,例如,我们离开的那天,
Unlike, for example, the day we departed,
床铺的时候 在流动的边缘床罩样式
when the beds were made in the flowing edged bedspread style.
但是,你知道,当我看到 德贝尔福小姐
But, you know, when I saw mademoiselle de bellefort
在鲍尔斯小姐的房♥间里睡着了 在我们上船的第三天,
asleep in miss bowers’ room on our third day aboard,
床和我们的第一张床一样
the bed was as it had been on our first.
到现在还没睡
As yet unslept in.
布克,
Bouc,
你在哪里找到鲍尔斯小姐 当你寻求她的帮助?
where did you find miss bowers when you sought her aid?
在范舒勒夫人的房♥间里
In Mrs. Van schuyler’s room.
我的心问…
My mind asks…
这是一个女人,为她而火 阶级和物质主义如此炽热
Here is a woman for whom the fire against class and materialism burns so hot
她还留着一个仆人?
and yet she keeps a servant?
她的仆人不是仆人……
Her servant is no servant…
也不是护士,只是伴侣
Nor nurse, only companion.
让我们说出原因
Let us name the reason.

Love.
别担心
Don’t worry.
波洛:我知道这一点
Poirot: And I know this.
没关系
It’s all right.
人们为爱杀人
People kill for love.
男:他们发现了什么!
Man: They found something!
鲍尔斯:什么?
Bowers: What?
男:他们发现了什么!
Man: They found something!
波洛先生
Monsieur poirot.
马哈茂德船长:干得好,年轻人 去把自己清理干净
Captain mahmoud: Well done, young man. Go and get yourself cleaned up.
男2:是的,先生
Man 2: Yes, sir.
鲍尔斯:这是你的围巾
Bowers: It’s your scarf.
但它不见了 从寺庙开始,我就一直在寻找它
But it went missing. I’ve been looking for it since the temple.
鲍尔斯:这是真的 我们在任何地方都找不到它
Bowers: It’s true. We couldn’t find it anywhere.
波洛:它有 你不在的冒险
Poirot: It has had an adventure in your absence.
你的围巾,上面有弹孔……
Your scarf, complete with bullet holes…
用于抑制击球的噪音
Used to dampen the noise of a shot.
波洛:也是一块带血的手帕
Poirot: Also a bloodied handkerchief
和.22 derringer 属于杰奎琳·德·贝尔福
and the .22 derringer belonging to Jacqueline de bellefort.
两颗子弹射出
Two bullets fired.
马哈茂德船长: 我们马上回到阿苏安
Captain mahmoud: We return immediately to assouan.
哦,我喜欢这个
Ooh, I like this.
全力以赴地用力地注视着他
The full force of his forceful attention.
伟大的思想,都是我的
The great mind, all mine.
调情,无论多么令人愉快, 不会有任何影响
Flirtation, however delightful, will have no effect.
一个女人对你有直接的兴趣
A woman shows you a direct bit of interest

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!