它需要准确的时间,一条被偷的围巾
It required exact timing, a stolen scarf.
你没有杀她,但 你确实去了道尔的小屋
You did not kill her, but you did go to the doyles’ cabin
发现红雀已经死了
and found linnet already dead.
你知道她被杀了 在我们所有人面前
You knew she had been killed before all of us.
但与其求救…
But instead of calling for help…
你拿走了项链
You took the necklace.
在我告诉你机舱搜索之后, 你试图退回它
After I told you of the cabin search, you attempted to return it.
但是你遇到了路易丝·布尔热 跟人吵架,要钱
But you came upon Louise bourget arguing with someone, demanding money.
你看到她的喉咙被割断了
You saw her throat cut.
波洛:你看到她被谋杀了
Poirot: You saw her murdered.
你知道是谁杀了路易丝吗?
You know who killed Louise?
波洛:但你不能说, 不承认你偷了,
Poirot: But you could not say, not without admitting you stole,
所以你把它藏在你妈妈的房♥间里 相信她不会受到责备
so you hid it in your mother’s room. Believing that she would catch no blame.
当你保持沉默时
While you remained silent.
只有你有路易丝·布尔热的血 在你的外套上
Only you had Louise bourget’s blood on your coat.
如果我承认这一点,如果我说…
If I admit this, if I say it…
波洛:你将面临惩罚 用于盗窃
Poirot: You will face punishment for theft.
你将面临牢狱之灾
You will face prison.
我会……我会失去罗莎莉
I’ll… I’ll lose Rosalie.
波洛:她爱你
Poirot: She loves you.
我不能…
I can’t…
你不能让杀手逍遥法外 保护自己
You cannot let a killer go free to protect yourself.
我本来想告诉你
I wanted to tell you.
我只想到如何…
All I thought was how…
我只想到我们会多么幸福
All I thought was how happy we’d be.
我们可以逃跑结婚
We could run off and get married.
没有义务我们会自♥由♥的
No obligations. We’d be free.
愚蠢的!
Stupid!
这太愚蠢了,我知道
It was so stupid, I know.
你看到她和谁在一起了?
Who did you see her with?
你是个糟糕的朋友,波洛
You were a terrible friend, poirot.
你为什么要教我做人?
Why did you have to teach me to be good?
谁?
Who?
你永远无法理解…
You could never understand…
人们会为爱做什么
What people will do for love.
快点!
Come on!
我的朋友,bouc嗯?
Mon ami, bouc. Huh?
布克?
Bouc?
鲍尔斯:我听到枪声
Bowers: I heard gunshots.
我听到一声枪响 – 这是怎么回事?
I heard a shot. – What’s going on?
西蒙:你抓到他了吗?
Simon: Did you catch him?
波洛,你抓到是谁了吗?
Poirot, did you catch whoever it was?
它是什么?
What is it?
有人受伤了吗?
Was someone hurt?
我从来没有见过像他这样幸福的人…
I have never seen anyone so happy as he…
他和你在一起的时候
When he was with you.
罗莎莉:他告诉我他有多希望 有一天你也会很开心
Rosalie: He told me how much he hoped you’d be happy one day, too.
你会厌倦 只是一个纯粹的冷侦探
That you’d get tired of being just a pure cold detective.
而是做人
Be human instead.
我不要你快乐
I don’t want you happy.
我要你找出是谁干的
I want you to find who did this.
莎乐美: 是你的枪击中了他
Salome: It was your gun that shot him.
那是他的枪!
It was his gun!
安德鲁:我在这里! 莎乐美:他的枪!
Andrew: I was in here! Salome: His gun!
安德鲁:我在这里
Andrew: I was here.
安德鲁:嗯,你在那里 你看见了我告诉她
Andrew: Well, you were there. You saw me. Tell her.
Windlesham:这是真的他在这里
Windlesham: It’s true. He was in here.
莎乐美:没有
Salome: No.
我的手♥枪♥在我的手提箱里 在我的小屋里和…
My pistol was in my suitcase in my cabin and…
莎乐美:你为什么要离开你的枪 船上有杀手?
Salome: Why would you leave your gun with a killer on board?
安德鲁:因为……
Andrew: Because…
我们将在日出前到达港口
We’d be at port by sunrise.
如果当地警♥察♥看到一个黑衣人 拿着枪,
If the local police saw a dark man holding a gun,
在我看到绞索之前,他们会向我开枪
they’d shoot me before I ever saw a noose.
你失败了……
You have failed…
你的每一项职责
Your every duty.
他的朋友
His friend.
波洛:我确实失败了
Poirot: I did fail.
林内特·道尔
Linnet Doyle.
路易丝·布尔热
Louise bourget.
布克
Bouc.
我现在不会辜负他的
I will not fail him now.
凶手在这里
The murderer is here.
并将留在这里
And will stay here.
奥特伯恩小姐是对的我喜欢说话
Miss otterbourne is right. I love to talk.
一个观众
An audience.
我很虚荣,你看
I am vain, you see.
我喜欢人们听我说 解决犯罪问题并说,
I love people to hear me bring the solution to a crime and say,
“你看,赫尔克里·波洛有多聪明”
“see, how clever is hercule poirot.”
当我现在想要的时候, 愿意为…付出任何代价
When all I want now, would give anything for…
是对话吗…
Is one conversation…
与bouc
With bouc.
我会跺着脚说, “围绕像 linnet Doyle 这样的人
I would stomp about and say, “around a person like linnet Doyle
“有太多相互冲突的仇恨 和嫉妒
“there are so many conflicting hates and jealousies.
“它就像苍蝇的云, 嗡嗡声,嗡嗡声”
“It is like the cloud of flies, buzzing, buzzing.”
他会嘲笑我
And he would laugh at me.
“那就玩你聪明的游戏,” 他会说
“Then play your clever games,” he would say.
“问你的问题 直到合适的人来”
“Ask your questions till the right one comes.”
“谁想杀了她?
“Who would want to kill her?
“谁能拥有?”
“Who could have?”
然后,我会问,我会看到
And then, I would ask and I would see.
是的,bouc 太晚了
Yes, bouc showed me too late.
恋爱中的人什么都会做
A person in love will do anything.
爱让我们做出鲁莽的事情 鲁莽的事情
Love makes us do reckless things. Rash things.
一块巨石掉下来,皮疹
A Boulder falls, rash.
路易丝被谋杀,狂野 布克,开枪
Louise murdered, wild. Bouc, shot.
我曾相信身份 道尔夫人的凶手是显而易见的
I had believed the identity of madame Doyle’s killer was obvious.
表弟安德鲁·卡查杜里安
Cousin Andrew katchadourian.
波洛:照他的做 在阿布辛贝神庙,
Poirot: Doing as he did at the temple ofabu simbel,
他独自徘徊,绝望
where he wandered off alone, desperate.
他看到了机会 希望将他的罪孽隐藏在岩石下……
Where he saw an opportunity. Hoping to hide his sins under a rock…
他推了一个
He pushes one.
我不知道我在想什么
I don’t know what I was thinking.
我没有……我没有想
I wasn’t… I wasn’t thinking.
我在下面看到了它们
I saw them below.
而且…谢天谢地,我错过了
And… and thank god I missed.
而且大家一定知道…
And you must all know…
我没有杀她 我永远不会那样做
I didn’t kill her. I would never do that.
我……我爱她
I… I loved her.
我没有杀她!
I didn’t kill her!
不,他没有
No, he did not.
Linnet Doyle 的谋杀并不是疯狂的行为 这是有条不紊地计划的
Linnet Doyle’s murder was not a wild act. It was methodically planned.
细节,时代, 子弹,不在场证明
The details, the times, the bullets, the alibis.
但是谁策划的?
But planned by who?
我再次转向 bouc
I turn to bouc once more.
你为什么把他画成一件绿夹克?
Why did you paint him in a green jacket?
他在金字塔上穿着红色
He wore red on the pyramid.
我的红色油漆不见了
My red paint went missing.
波洛:被偷了
Poirot: It was stolen
林内特·道尔的凶手
by linnet Doyle’s murderer.
由她的丈夫西蒙·多伊尔(Simon Doyle)制♥作♥
By her husband, Simon Doyle.
这是荒谬的
That’s ridiculous.
他怎么可能?他被枪杀了
How could he? He was shot.
波洛:是的,他被枪杀了 我们肯定知道这一点
Poirot: Yes, he was shot. We know this for certain.
我们不确定的事情 是他被枪杀的时候
What we do not know for certain is when he was shot.
或者他当时做了什么 在我们相信他之后
Or what he did in the moments after we believed that he was.
考虑…
Consider…
多伊尔夫人报告说她的丈夫是 与路易丝在一些指甲油上交叉
Madame Doyle reported her husband was cross with Louise over some nail Polish
离开酒店 他为什么要关心?
left at the hotel. Why should he care?
因为多伊尔夫人穿着 血红色指甲油,
Because madame Doyle wore blood red nail Polish,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!