Arthur?
亚瑟
Arthur.
亚瑟
Yeah.

Are you thinking about the question?
你在思考我的问题吗
Are you Japanese?
你是日本人吗
No.
不是
Mieko Tatsuri is Japanese.
龙里美惠子就是日本人
Who is Mieko Tatsuri?
龙里美惠子是谁
She’s the leader of Blowback.
她是回火组织的老大
Her father is a ninja and her mother is an alien from the gamma sector.
她父亲是忍♥者 她母亲是从伽马空间来的外星人
Okay. Well. I’m Korean from earth.
好吧 我是从地球来的韩国人
Is that going to be on the test?
这些也要算在测试里吗
No. There’s no test.
不 这不是测试
Well. I thought
我以为
I thought I was being tested.
我还以为在接受测试
No. This is an evaluation. Arthur. It’s different than a test.
不是 这只是一次评估 亚瑟 与测试不同
Can we get back to the question?
能言归正传了吗
Okay.
好的
Why did you assault Mr. Debrofkowitz?
你为什么要攻击德布罗夫科维奇先生
Debrofkowitz. Debrofkowitz. Debrofkowitz?
德布罗夫科维奇 德布罗夫科维奇
Debrofkowitz
德布罗夫科维奇吗
You smashed up his dry cleaning business.
你砸了他的干洗店
Top secret.
最高机密
Look out, termites.
小心点 蛀虫们
It’s squishing time.
我要开杀戒了
There’s a couple of options here.
有这样几个选项
One, the cops in this town are incompetent.
第一 镇上的警♥察♥都是无能之辈
Two, they’re underfunded and that’s a real possibility.
第二 他们资金不足 这倒真有可能
And three,
第三
… they’re crooked. How do you think this city got its nickname “Hammertown”?
他们搞不正当勾当 不然咱们镇怎么会叫锤头镇呢
How about some fricking music?
还是来点该死的音乐吧
Fuck you. I like this guy.
滚一边去 我喜欢这家伙
I’m sure you do. He’s a dink.
你当然喜欢他 他是个混♥蛋♥
Are you going to work for it or are you going to pay for it?
你是打算用金钱还是用美色来换呢
What’s this?
这是什么
It’s like a present. You have to wrap it.
是礼物 得包好才行
No, no. That’s not going to work for me honey.
不行 我可不用这个 亲爱的
Yeah well using nothing’s not going to work for me. So…
如果你什么也不戴 我也不干
Who the fuck do you think you’re talking to?
你♥他♥妈♥跟谁说话呢
What was that?
什么声音
Who was that? Wait. hey, where you going?
是谁 等等 你去哪
Garbage days.
收垃圾日
Remember the garbage days.
记住收垃圾日
Stop! You’re hurting my arm.
松手 你弄疼我的胳膊了
Well, that’s just an occupational hazard, honey.
职业病而已 亲爱的
Stop, Dooney! Chill the fuck out! Come on.
松手 杜尼 放松点 来吧
Come on. Let’s just do this slow. We can make it last.
来吧 我们慢点来 可以持久些
Yeah. That’s what I want. Okay ,relax!
好 我也是这么想的 放松
That’s what I want. Okay.
我也是这么想的 好的
Do it slow. That’s it. Make it last. That’s it.
慢点 就这样 持久些 就这样
Hey, there’s, uh…
肯定
…been a misunderstanding.
误会了
Step out of the car, please.
请下车
Hey, buddy…
伙计
That’s my line.
那是我的台词
Chuck Dooney
查克·杜尼
Drug Squad.
缉毒队的
Who the fuck are you supposed to be?
你♥他♥妈♥又是谁
Your worst nightmare.
你的终极梦魇
Go on. Make like a rocket.
走吧 像火箭一样
Take off. You messed up.
飞吧 你这个怪物
I want captain industry.
我要见你们老大
Who?

Listen, fuck head! I don’t know who you talking about.
听着 白♥痴♥ 我不知道你说的是谁
Wrong answer.
回答错误
There you go, hon.
来 亲爱的
Just taking a break.
只是小憩一下
Then I’m going to get back to work.
一会还要回去工作
To all officers. White male, six feet tall,
所有警员注意 一名身高六尺
…dressed in black tights with silver trim.
穿银边黑色紧身衣的白人男性
wanted on a 245A.
在245A区
Assaulting an officer with a deadly weapon.
用致命武器袭击了一位警员
Thank you. Apprehend with caution.
谢谢 拘捕时注意安全
Hey, partner?
搭档
Cream and sugar, Mikey. Cream and sugar.
加糖和奶油 麦齐 糖和奶油
Get your fucking hands up right now!
立刻抬起头来
Behind your head, come on! Let’s go!
手抱头 快点 跟我们走
Is that the camera?
这是录像机吗
Yeah, which feeds into this VCR.
是啊 都录进这磁带里了
That business with Dooney.
杜尼的破事也在里面
Is he pressing charges?
他打算指控吗
No, says he wants it done the old-fashioned way.
不 他说要用老式方法解决
Course he does.
那是自然
Stupid dumb cops. Dumb stupid cops.
蠢笨警♥察♥ 笨蠢警♥察♥
Name? No he stonewalled me.
名字 不知道 他对我守口如瓶
Captain, this guy is, uh…
长官 这家伙
…he’s pretty funny.
很有意思
He, uh… he says
他说
He says he wants to call a truce. A vigilante?
他说他想停战 他是治安团的吗
No. no, he’s a superhero.
不 他是超能英雄
He calls himself
他自诩为
…defendor.
保卫者
And that’s with an o-r captain. It’s not an e-r.
是”者”不是”人” 长官
Defendor.
保卫者
And he flips out if you get that wrong. It’s very bizarre.
如果叫错了他就会发飙 很奇怪
Commissioner this is outrageous.
长官 你们这么做很无♥耻♥
Yeah. Yeah sure it is.
是啊 那当然
Why don’t you calm down and have a seat?
为什么不冷静一下 坐下来聊
My grandfather fought in the trenches in the great war.
我祖父曾经参加过二战 他是步兵
I remember him showing me one of these.
我记得他给我看过这种东西
Was your grandfather an infantryman?
你的祖父也是步兵吗
Yes, he was.
是的
Probably passed on to his reward now, hasn’t he?
很可能已经过世了 对吧
lt’s twenty… twenty…
那是在二十
Twenty…
二十
26 years ago.
26年前
I wonder if your grandfather and my grandfather
不知道我祖父和你祖父
bumped into each other up there.
是否曾有过一面之缘
What did you say his name was? Henry Poppington.
你刚才说他名字是什么来着 亨利·帕平顿
Wouldn’t surprise me.
果然如此
Pretty sturdy weapon you got here.
武器很结实嘛
It has the blood of a thousand Germans on it.
这上面沾染了一千个德国人的鲜血
Does it have the blood
上面有没有沾一个
…of an undercover policeman on it?
卧底警♥察♥的血呢
You strike one of my officers with this?
你是用这个揍了我的一个警员吗
No.
没有
When you break the law,
你若触犯法律
you’re a punk.
你就是罪犯
When you break the law with a badge
你若戴着警徽触犯法律
you’re a punk with a badge.
你就是戴警徽的罪犯
I don’t strike officers.
我不袭击警员
Punks?
至于罪犯
Different story.
就另当别论了
Well, you strike me as a man of great integrity.
你的正直令我如醍醐灌顶
Great men know each other by name.
君子相交当互易名号♥
Roger Fairbanks.
罗杰·费尔班克斯
Arthur Poppington.
亚瑟·帕平顿
Some nice work in there. Very Columbo.
干的漂亮 很有科伦波的风范
Yeah run Arthur Poppington through the system
是啊 查查亚瑟·帕平顿
see what comes up.
看有什么资料

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!