No.
她没跟我在一块
No, she’s not with me.
你最后一次见到她是什么时候?
When did you last see her?
好吧 她总会回家的 别担心
Well, she’ll be back, Dovid, don’t worry.
能向前走走吗? -好
Excuse me? – Yeah.
抱歉 我可以过完安检回拨给你吗
Oh, I’m sorry, Dovid, can I call you back when I’ve gone through security?
你好 你要飞往哪里?
Hello. Hello, where are you flying to today?
纽约
New York.
艾斯蒂
Esti!
艾斯蒂
Esti.
艾斯蒂
Esti!

Hmm.
艾斯蒂
Esti?
我多希望她没有联♥系♥你
I wish she’d never contacted you.
反正我很高兴她做了正确的事
Well, I’m glad that she did the right thing.
我的父亲死了
My father died.
你却压根不打算告诉我 -你难道不明白我为什么不告诉你吗?
You weren’t even going to let me know. – Can you see why I didn’t?
我在保护我的妻子
I was protecting my wife.
多♥维♥德……
Dovid…
我希望你能给我自♥由♥
I want you to give me my freedom.
艾斯蒂 过来
Esti, come here.
我被吓到了
I was terrified.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我没打算让你担心
I didn’t mean for you to worry.
我怀孕了
I’m pregnant.
我们有孩子了
A child.
圣主哈希姆在照顾着我们
Hashem is looking over us.
我不觉得我们还能在一起过下去了
I don’t think we should be together anymore.
但那是祂的圣愿 -并不是
It’s His wish. – No.
我出生在这个犹太教社区
I was born into this community.
我无法选择
I had no choice.
但我希望我的孩子能自♥由♥选择
I want my child to be free to decide.
我们等了那么久才有了这个孩子
We’ve waited so long for this.
请给我自♥由♥吧
Please give me my freedom.
不 不
No, no, no…
多♥维♥德 你别…… -别插嘴
Dovid, you can’t… – Stay out of it.
我没法不插嘴
I can’t.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
你回来了
You came back.
弗露玛 -艾斯蒂
Fruma. – Esti.
我不想让你们烦心 我只是来悼念我父亲的
I don’t want to upset anyone. I just need to honor my father.
我知道
I know.
拜托了
Please.
阿门
Amen.
为什么不去纽约呢
Why don’t you come to New York?
为什么不去纽约和我在一起呢
Why don’t you just come to New York and be with me?
克鲁席卡拉比的离世
Rav Krushka’s departure
留给我们一种
leaves us
难以填补的空虚感
facing a void,
让我们不知所措
bewildered.
今日
Today,
知晓他的精神遗产
we take comfort in knowing
将被保护和继承到下一代
that his legacy will be preserved
我们的痛苦得以缓和
and carried through to the next generation.
于此我号♥召一个新的声音
I call upon a new voice,
克鲁席卡拉比最亲近的门徒
Rav Krushka’s closest disciple,
精神之子
spiritual son
继承者
and successor,
多♥维♥德·库珀曼拉比
Rabbi Dovid Kuperman.
库珀曼拉比
Rabbi Kuperman.
克鲁席卡拉比经常谈起作为教师的职责
Rav Krushka often spoke about the duty of the teacher.
职责……
The duty…
抱歉 我没法……
I’m sorry, I can’t…
拉比唯一的孩子 洛妮特·克鲁席卡 今天也来到了现场
The Rav’s only child, Ronit Krushka, is here with us today.
在拉比最后的布道里
The Rav’s final words to us…
他为什么要讨论
Why did he choose to discuss the idea of choice?
选择权和自♥由♥权的理念?
And freedom.
没有什么比
There’s nothing so tender
真正自♥由♥的感觉
or truthful
更加易碎和真实的了
as the true feeling of being free.
自♥由♥选择
Hmm? Free to choose.
拉比是研修《摩西五经》的巨人
The Rav was a giant of Torah.
但那日我们送别的不是一位巨人
But it wasn’t a giant we saw collapse that day.
而只是一个男人
It was a man.
他谈论天使
He talked of the angels
谈论野兽的欲念
and of the desires of the beasts.
而他最后的布道
And with his final words,
提醒我们
he reminded us of this.
我们能够自♥由♥选择
We are free to choose!
你们是自♥由♥的
You are free.
你们是自♥由♥的
You are free!
我无法接受这份荣光
I cannot accept the honor or
或者他继承给我的职位
position that is offered to me.
我的学识还不够
I do not have sufficient understanding.
请原谅我
Please forgive me.
我就偷偷溜出去咯
I’m just, uh, slipping out.
平安(希伯来语)
Shalom.
再见 多♥维♥德
Goodbye, Dovid.
早安 -早安
Morning. – Good morning.
早上好
Morning.
早上好
Morning.
你要走了对吧?
Is that you, then?
再见
Goodbye.
再会
Goodbye.
愿你此生永远幸福
May you live a long life.
愿你此生永远自♥由♥
May you live a long life.
哪个航站楼 -五号♥
Which terminal? – Five, please.
洛妮特 等等
Ronit! Wait!
停下车 麻烦停下车好吗
Stop! Could you stop, please? Stop the car.
你一定会成为一个好母亲的
You will be a brilliant mother.
勇敢面对生活的苦难 保持现在素雅的容颜
You’re going to be brave and beautiful.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
以后无论到了哪里 都要让我知道好吗
Will you tell me where you are?
当然 我会的
Yes. I will.
打扰了
Excuse me?
介意绕个路吗
Do you mind if we make a small detour?
别了 父亲
Goodbye, Dad.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!