That son of a bitch.
真♥他♥妈♥狗♥日♥的♥
She’s nice.
她很给力
Gentlemen, I think we got a winner here.
先生们 我想我们已经有个胜者了
Berzin wins. Big Berzin.
贝尔津赢了 大贝尔津
Winner!
胜者!
Ten. Ten.
10分!10分
What’s wrong? Nothing.
怎么了?没什么
Jesus.
老天
How many points for that? Honorable mention.
给那个几分?荣誉奖吧
Here’s the man!
胜者来咯!
Where’s the money?
奖金呢?
Unbelievable.
不可思议
Unbelievable, man. Where the fuck did you find her?
不可思议啊 老兄 你♥他♥妈♥在哪找到她的?
That’s top-fucking-secret.
那可是他妈的顶级机密
Congratulations, you piece of shit. God, was she butt-ugly.
恭喜你 你个烂人 老天啊 她简直丑成一逼了
A well-deserved win. That’s four in a row.
赢得当之无愧啊 连续四次稳赢!
Nobody in the entire fucking Marine Corps ever won four in a row.
她妈的整个陆战队还没人连着四次赢的
I’d say I’m one lucky motherfucker.
我得说我可是个幸运的家伙
I think you’re one lucky motherfucker.
我也觉得你是个幸运的家伙
No hard feelings, Benjamin. Eat my ass.
别灰心啊 本杰明 去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you, too.
也去你♥妈♥的♥
Oh, boy.
噢 天啊
Only $50? Cut me some slack, will you?
才给50块? 饶了我吧
Slack? You find ‘”slack'” in the dictionary.
饶了你?你在字典里找到这个词的?
Between ‘”shit'” and ‘”syphilis.'”
在狗屎和梅毒之间
Cab fare. I paid $8 for that cab.
那打的费呢!我付了8块钱打的费诶
Berzin, this ain’t the chaplain you’re talking to.
贝尔津 我告诉你你可不是在和牧师谈话
You come to me for help. I help, for half the money. That was the deal.
你来找我帮忙 我帮了 但是要五五分成 我们说好的
Don’t give me shit about a fucking cab.
别她妈跟我说什么打的费
I’m not giving you shit, you goddamn slut. Take your goddamn money.
我她妈才懒得鸟你 你个该死的婊♥子♥ 麻痹给你就给你
You fucking asshole! God…
你个草比的混♥蛋♥!老天啊…
Fucking jarheads. You’re all assholes.
操♥他♥妈♥的锅盖头 你们全都是混♥蛋♥
What’s wrong, Marcie?
怎么了 玛西?
The man’s an asshole. That’s what’s wrong.
那男的是个混♥蛋♥
He says, ‘”Hey, Gums, how’d you like to make $50…
他说 “嘿 牙龈妹 想不想赚50块…
‘”…and you don’t have to do nobody? ‘” I say, ‘”What’s the catch? ‘”
而且你不用跟任何人上♥床♥ 我就说 那前提是什么?
‘”No catch.'” So he tells me about this dogfight thing.
他说没前提 然后告诉我这个斗狗比赛
So I say, ‘”Sure.'”
于是我就说 行
I even offer not to wear my teeth.
我甚至连假牙都没戴
I’m sorry. I don’t understand.
不好意思 我不明白
Shit. Never mind.
要死 算了
No. I’d like to hear.
不 我想听听
It’s not really as bad as it sounds, all right?
其实也还好 不是么?
Free cocktail, free beer…
免费鸡尾酒 免费啤酒…
…and they got to be polite.
…然后他们会很礼貌
Those are the rules. They got to be polite.
那些就是规矩 他们必需得礼貌
What rules? The rules of the dogfight.
什么规矩?斗狗赛的规矩
See, they each put in some money, like $50, $70, $75…
你看 他们每个人都压点钱 50块啊 70块或75块等等…
Who does?
谁?
The assholes, the Marines.
那些混♥蛋♥ 陆战队员
And out of that they rent the joint, pay for the food and the booze…
然后此外他们还要租下这个这方 买♥♥吃的和喝的…
…and the rest of the money goes to prize money.
…剩下的钱就作为奖金
The thing that gets me is how great they think they look.
最让我气愤的是他们还以为他们自己长得多好看
You ever seen such a pack of pukes?
你有见过一帮这么傻♥逼♥的人么?
There’s prize money?
还有奖金的?
That’s right. The ugliest woman wins $100…
对 哪个男的带的女的最丑…
…for the guy who brings her.
…就能赢得100块
I’m the ugliest, so I win.
我是最丑的 所以赢了
Only, see…
但是 知道么…
…I ain’t really that ugly. You should see me when I’m really dressed up.
…我也没那么丑 你应该看看我装扮过后的样子
Oh, God. This is awful.
噢 上帝啊 太糟糕了
Marcie, you must feel terrible.
玛西 你肯定觉得很难过
It’s not so bad.
也没那么难过
At least I got $50.
至少我赚了50块
All you got was sick.
你除了呕吐啥都没得到
Hey!
嘿!
How you doing there, Shitbird? Good.
玩得如何啊 屎鸟?很好
You just won honorable mention.
你刚赢了荣誉奖
That’s $26 in prize money.
有26块奖金可拿
It’s a good thing she puked up or we’d have to give it to Fector.
幸好她吐了 否则我们就要给非科特了
Hell of a lot better than a bayonet up your ass.
可比一把刺刀顶着你屁♥股♥好多了
Always.
向来都是
Hey!
喂!
Don’t you dare ‘”hey'” me.
你少装正经
You are a cruel, heartless, ignorant creep.
你就是个残忍♥的 没良心的 无知的怪胎
If I were a man, I’d beat you to a pulp.
要是我是个男人 我非把你扁成肉酱不可
Who gave you the right to treat people like this?
谁给你的权利去这么对待别人?
It’s vicious!
这简直恶毒!
All of you are just vicious!
你们都是恶毒的人!
I’m sorry!
对不起!
How can you be sorry? You have no feelings.
你还对不起?你根本没有感情
You’re just a worthless excuse for a human being.
你只是个毫无价值的人♥渣♥
Hey, that’s my shipmate! Shut up, you creep!
喂 他是我的船友诶!闭嘴 你个变♥态♥!
Your apology means nothing to me.
你的道歉对我来说什么都不是
Everything out of your mouth has been rotten, dirty lies.
每个从你嘴巴里吐出来的字都是腐烂的肮脏的谎言
I’m sorry I ever met you.
我真后悔碰到你
Okay.
好吧
God, what a bitch.
天啊 真是个贱♥人♥
Where did you find her?
你在哪找到她的?
Jerk!
混球!
For Christ’s sakes.
看在上帝的份上
What the hell was that about?
这都搞什么呀?
Jesus Christ! You should be able to control your woman.
老天!你们得好好控制你的女人
Rose.
萝斯
What?
恩?
It’s 8:30. What kind of party ends so early?
现在才八点半 什么派对啊 那么早结束的?
I decided to come home early.
我想早点回家来
You have a good time?
你玩得开心不?
Yeah. It was nice. I’m going to go practice my guitar.
是啊 还不错 我去练吉他了
Not too loud, okay?
别太响 好吗?
Repent!
Repent!
Hey, watch your step.
喂 走路看着点
Repent!
Repent!
Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit.
滚开
Cartoons for adults!
成人动画!
I love winning, Corporal! It feels so fucking good.
我爱胜利的感觉 下士!感觉真♥他♥妈♥好
Here. I got you a beer.
来 我给你拿了瓶啤酒
Quit eye-fucking me.
别他妈老盯着我
Jesus!
上帝!
They got these fucking things timed.
这玩意儿还他妈要计时的
First it stops just when she takes off her bra.
先是她刚要脱奶罩的时候就停
Now it stops just as she takes off her panties.
现在又在她要脱♥内♥裤♥的时候停
That pisses me off.
气死老子了
Let’s put on our hat.
来 我们戴上帽子
Belly up to that holster.
用肚子顶着那皮套
You look like Daddy’s little cowgirl.
你看起来就像老爸的牛仔小姑娘
Now, what’s the most important thing to remember…
现在 要记住最重要的是…
…during a Wild West shootout?
…在一场野蛮的西部枪战中
Kill, kill, kill.
杀 杀 杀
Right. Get in position. Line that son of a bitch up.
很好 找到适当的位置 列好队
Draw! Kill! Kill! Kill!
开始!杀!杀!杀!
What are you doing? Excuse me, ma’am. I got to talk to him.
你在干什么?打扰一下 女士 我得跟他说两句
What’s going on? The dogfight’s over.
怎么了?斗狗赛结束了
Okay, now half-mast those skivvies.
好啊 现在慢慢脱下短裤
Bitch! Fucking machine!
贱♥人♥!操♥你♥大♥爷♥的机器!
What, you just learn to walk?
干嘛 你才刚学会走路?
Okie, give me another nickel.
奥基 再给我个硬币
All right, but I get to see, too. Okay.
可以 但是我也要看 好啊
I’m serious. I’m serious. Give it to me.
我是说真的 我也是说真的 给我
Where did Birdlace go?
博雷斯去哪了?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!