加油
Come on!
加油
Come on!
加油 快 蹬壁
Come on! Let’s go! Kick!
快点
Come on, now!
快 蹬壁
Go! Kick!
快 -蹬壁
Go! -Kick!
他真的很棒 是吗
He’s really good, huh?
快点 -没有你好
Let’s go. -Not as good as you.
用力蹬 -我是桑德拉·辛克莱
Push hard! This is Sandra Sinclair…
正在赛馆的游泳池旁
…poolside at the Long Center.
去年 克利尔沃特高中的 游泳明星凯尔·康奈兰毕业之时
Last year, when Clearwater High’s swimming star Kyle Connellan graduated…
创造了五个州的记录
…leaving behind five state records…
当时 龙♥卷♥风♥般的荣耀环绕着他
…it appeared the glory days of the Tornadoes might be behind them.
但是 后起之秀多诺万派克
But rising star Donovan Peck…
最近受邀参加青少年全国大赛
…recently invited to the Junior National Championships…
此时正不断地接近在那些记录
…is now on the verge of smashing those records.
加油 冲刺 冲刺
Come on, finish hard! Finish hard!

Yeah!
好样的 孩子们
Nice job, you guys.
做的好 做的好
Hey, hey, hey. Good work. Good work.
你来了 -嗨 伙计们 很酷的比赛
There he is. -Hey, guys. Hey, good race out there, huh?
干的好 兄弟
Good job, man.
好样的 干的好
Nice. Good job.
凯尔 怎么样 -很好 很好
Kyle, how you doing? -Good, good.
你知道的 也是顺便过来告别一下
You know, just dropping in to say my final goodbyes.
教练 还记得我弟弟索耶吗
Coach, you remember my cousin Sawyer?
哦 当然
Oh, sure.
你也想将来给我赢个几场 嗯
So you gonna come win some trophies too for me someday? Huh?
星期一 是吗
So Monday, huh?
是的 教练
Yes, sir.
他们要派你去哪 -还不知道
You know where they’re sending you? -No, sir.
我希望那会有个泳池
I hope there’s a pool there…
因为这军队将得到个游泳奇才
…because the Army’s getting themselves one heck of a swimmer.
谢谢
Thank you.
保重 孩子
You take good care, son.

Well, well.
士兵兄弟 你来干什么
Soldier boy. What are you doing here?
我得来看看事情变的多糟糕了
I had to come see for myself how bad things had gotten.
知道我游完的时间吗
Catch my time?

Yeah.
也就知道我打破你的记录了 是吗
You know your records are mine, right?
也就是等你回来后 就会被大家遗忘了
I mean, by the time you get back, your name is gone.
噢 你在挑战我吗
Oh, is that a challenge?
随时奉陪
Any time, any place.

Whoo!
杜比兄弟的歌♥“世界疯了”
[THE DOOBIE BROTHERS’ “WORLD GONE CRAZY” PLAYING OVER SPEAKERS]
哦 在这儿 兄弟 这儿
Oh, right here, man! Right here!
好的 潜下去
All right, go deep!
我不想与人一样 都住在这条街
I don’t wanna live in the street Like some folks do
放在那里 -我们拿走这些
I’ll put that there. -Let’s move these.
我早知道这一天会来的
I’ve always known this day would come.
他爸爸 爷爷
His dad, his grandpa…
但你这妹妹聪明多了 没嫁给那军人
I guess you are the smarter sister. You didn’t marry the military.
上面丢过来
Over the top!
索耶怎么样了
So how’s Sawyer doing?
不怎么样 成绩都是D和F
Not so well. D’s and F’s in everything.
也怪我不知怎么让他报了暑期学校
And somehow being in summer school is all my fault.
快点 兄弟
Aww. Come on, man!
深点 对了 -来了 到底线了 喔
Deep! There you go! Here we go, end zone! Oh!
嗨 凯尔
Hey, Kyle.
那个是新的吗
Is that a new one?
不是的 只是把旧的修了修
No, just fixing up an old one.
不错
Nice.
所以
So…
上暑期学校非常兴奋 是吗
Pretty excited about summer school, huh?
开玩笑的
I’m just kidding.
不过说真的 至少你离开了这地方 对吗
Well, seriously, though. I mean, at least it gets you out of here, right?
嘿 答应我
Hey, make me a promise.
不要整个夏天呆在这里
You’re not gonna sit in here all summer.
你为什么不去玩玩 交些朋友
All right, now why don’t you go out and make some friends.
为什么要去
Why?

Hey.
看着我 索耶
Look at me, Sawyer.
我不会和你♥爸♥爸一样 好吗
This isn’t like your father, all right?
我不会消失的
I’m not disappearing.
就像我只是离开10分钟 就回来了
I’m just going over there for like 10 minutes, then I’ll come right back…
接着我们就一起赢金牌 怎么样
…and you and I can win some gold medals together. How about that?
我就想这样 还以为你要参加奥♥运♥会
That’s what I mean. I thought you were gonna try for the Olympics someday.
恩 我正计划着呢 但训练很花钱
Well, I’m planning on it. It’s just training costs money.
我入伍一段时间 他们就会支付一切费用
So I do a little time for the Army and they pay for everything.

Hey.
送你点东西
I got you something.
真的送给我
Are you serious?
现在你去哪儿 都能带着你的工作站了
Now you can take your workshop with you wherever you go.
嘿 来吧 兄弟 跟我回到聚会上吧
Hey, come on, dude. Come back to the party with me.
在我离开前一起玩玩 好吗
We gotta hang out before I leave. Right?
也许要等会儿
Maybe a little later.
好的
Okay.
保重
Be safe.
记得打电♥话♥
Call.
我会的 我爱你 妈妈 -我也爱你 凯尔
I will. I love you, Mom. I love you too, Kyle.
这里是坦帕湾乡村频道
This is Tampa Bay’s country station.
让我们把膝盖浸入水里
Knee deep in the water somewhere
触摸蓝天 享受微风 天气似乎并不如意
Got the blue sky, breeze And it don’t seem fair
唯一要担心的就是即将来临的潮汐
The only worry in the world Is the tide gonna reach
太阳升起 空气燃烧 从未这么开心
Sunrise, there’s a fire in the sky Never been so happy
从未这么高兴 我也许找到了自己
Never felt so high And I think I might’ve found me
我自己的天堂
My own kind of paradise
天啊
Holy smoke.
看着自己
Watchin’ over me
这就是幸福生活 住在海边的幸福
It’s a sweet, sweet life Livin’ by the salty sea

Hey!
嗨 嗨 孩子 你有电♥话♥吗
Hey! Hey, kid! Have you got a telephone?
电♥话♥ 你带了吗
A phone, have you got one?
这是911 有什么情况
911, what’s your emergency?
你好 额 我不知道该打给谁
Hello. Uh… I don’t know. I don’t know who to call.
我在A90路的尼门海湾 有东西在水里
I’m at Neeman’s Cove off the A90 and it’s in the water.
等等 别靠近它 看起来像海豚
Wait, don’t get any closer than that. Looks like a dolphin.
你是个医生 -不 不 不 我不是说
Are you a doctor? -No, no, no. I didn’t say…
哦 我要哭死了
Oh, for crying out loud.

Ah!
气死我了
I’m mad at you.
嘘 没事 没事
Shh. No, it’s okay. It’s fine.
我只是把这个拿开
I just have to get this off you.

Hey!
你在干什么 离开那 等我来 我马上到
What are you doing? Get out of there. Wait for me. I’ll be right there.
好的 伙计们
Okay, guys.
它就在那
It’s right over there.
海子 小心点
Hazel, be careful.
你松开的
You cut it free?
别紧张 海子
Take it easy, Hazel.
亲爱的 我们把你抬到那去
Sweetie, let me just get you to move right over here.
小心点 贴近他的胸骨
Careful, now. Keep it sternal.
小心它的鳍 海子 -我知道
Be careful of the fin, Hazel. -I know.
我们得把绳子割断
Let’s get something to cut these ropes.
是只母海豚
She’s a female.
哦 她在颤抖 放轻松 嘘 嘘
Oh, she’s really shaking. It’s okay. Shh, shh.
嗨 她在这多久了
Hey, how long has she been here?
我不知道
I don’t know.
爸爸 你听 像翠笛鸟一样
Oh, listen, Dad. She sounds like Tweety Bird.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!