你们想干嘛?
What was going on there, huh?
我们以为你睡着了 爹地
We thought you were sleeping, Daddy.
你们两个夹心饼干那么吵 我怎么睡得着
How can I sleep with two Twinkie burglars roaming around?
我们可以看《DragonTales》吗?
Can we watch Dragon Tales, please?
好啊可以
Yeah. Why not, Why not?
哪一支可以用来开电视?
Which one of these turns on the TV?
老公 我想你打开车♥库♥了
Honey, I think you just opened the garage.
我知道 我本来就打算开那里
I’m just planning ahead. I know.
那是只臭虫对吧? – 干的好
P-yew! Was that a stinky-dink bug? – Good job.
以前的年代
Whatever happened to the good old days…
我们还拉绳子开灯呢
…when you pulled the knob and on came the boob tube?
杜尔家有支万能遥控器
The O’Doyles got a universal remote control.
一支遥控器就能控制所有东西
One clicker controls everything.
让你这种老人生活容易些
Makes life a lot easier for old people like you.
老杜尔还真有办法
Well, whoop-de-do for the O’Doyles.
妈咪 树屋到底什么时候好?
Tree house?
我不知道 问你♥爸♥
I don’t know. Ask your father.
问我什么?
Ask me what?
你这辈子会有时间盖树屋吗?
Do you think you’ll have time to finish building the tree house ever?
是啊你已经停工两个月了
Yeah, Dad. It’s kind of been halfway done for two months now.
我想盖 只是我现在工作很忙
All right. I want to, it’s just I got a lot of things going on at work right now.
一等我忙完工作 我就动手 我保证 忍♥耐一下嘛
But as soon as I’m done, I’m on it. I promise. Hang in there.
你看阿亮在跟鸭子玩摔角
Hey, look at Sundance wrestle his duck.
那不是摔角
Oh, no, that’s not wrestling.
是你们10到30年以后才能做的事
That’s something you shouldn’t know about for another 10 to 30 years.
你是10年以后 你是30年
Ten for you. Thirty for you.
迈可 今晚游泳比赛见了?
Hey, Michael? I’ll see you tonight at the swim meet?
游泳比赛?
Swim meet.
我非去不可吗? – 对
I gotta go to that? – Yes.
开玩笑的啦 我一定到 – 好 我爱你
I’m kidding you. I’ll be there. Okay? – All right. I love you, Michael.
直到永远 宝贝
Forever and ever, babe.
纽曼先生
Mr. Newman.
凯文杜尔 真高兴见到你
Kevin O’Doyle. Yeah. Always a pleasure.
你那辆烂车里装了什么烂音响?
What kind of stereo you got in that blue piece of shit?
我没仔细注意过
You know what? I never checked, Kevin.
是哦 我爸的音响爆赞的
Yeah, well, my father’s stereo is a Bose.
你♥爸♥的音响爆了? 真糟糕
Your father’s stereo blows? That’s too bad.
我是说… 我不是那样说的
No! I said… That’s not what I said!
他爸的音响爆了
His father’s stereo blows!
快点 别慢吞吞的
Come on! Pay the man, let’s go!
早 纽曼先生 – 早
Good morning, Mr. Newman. – Good morning.
早 纽曼先生
Good morning, Mr. Newman. – Hello.
早 纽曼先生
Good morning, Mr. Newman. – Hi.
早 纽曼先生
Good morning, Mr. Newman.
早 纽曼先生 – 艾莉丝
Good morning, Mr. Newman. – Man, Alice…
我塞车塞了一个半小时 会议什么时候开始?
…I was stuck in traffic for an hour and a half. When’s the meeting?
已经开始了
It started already. – What?
我能去上个厕所吗?
Can I go to the bathroom?
去上啊我说过 你不用问我的
Go to the bathroom. I told you, you don’t have to ask me.
有趣的是 哈比布王子
Well, the interesting thing, Prince Habeeboo…
曼哈顿的建筑法规容许我们…
…is that the building codes in Manhattan will allow us…
迈可 – 抱歉我来迟了 阁下
Michael. – Sorry I’m late, sir.
有个白♥痴♥开红色蓝宝坚尼 占了我车位
Some moron in a red Lamborghini parked in my spot so…
哈比布王子就开红色蓝宝坚尼
Prince Habeeboo drive red Lamborghini.
我说的是蓝色法拉利
Red Lamborghini? I meant blue Ferrari.
这是你的合伙人之一?
Is this one of your partners?
其实迈可还只是准合伙人
Actually, Michael is just an associate.
不过他是我们最亮眼的明日之星
But he is one of our brightest young architects.
谢谢
Thank you.
你向阁下讲解我们的设计概念吧
Walk His Majesty through our design concept.
我的荣幸
With pleasure.
阿布比王子 – 是哈比布
Prince Haboobee… – Habeeboo!
哈比布王子
Prince Habeeboo.
我以为我是说哈比布没错
Habeeboo. I thought I said that.
当安默先生向我解释
When Mr. Ammer explained to me the type of man you are…
您是如何有远见又有创意时
…a visionary who prides himself on originality…
我告诉自己 让我们打破巢臼 重新定义优雅
…I said to myself, “Let’s smash the mold and redefine elegance.”
让我为您呈现您的餐厅
So I present to you your restaurant.
吧台在哪里?
Where is… Where’s bar?
吧台…在这里 这个瀑布
Bar is… Here’s the bar. Now, the waterfall…
吧台要做长一点
Make bar longer.
好 我们可以把中庭缩小一点
Okay. We could cut into the atrium a little bit.
去掉中庭 为哈比布王子做个长一点的吧台
No atrium. Just make bar longer for Prince Habeeboo.
真的?
Really?
还会痒吗? – 你抓的很好
Still itchy? – You got it.
装设水线好玩湿奶T恤大赛
And put big drain in floor for wet T-shirt contest.
你是在开玩笑吧?
Now, you’re kidding me, right?
湿奶大赛一定要办 迈可
Boob water’s gotta go someplace, Michael.
拿掉中庭 装在这里就对了
Let’s just take out the atrium and run with that and there’s your drain.
老天 – 我喜欢 这太赞了
God. – I love it. It is simply awesome.
是啊基本上你是要我帮你 设计阿♥拉♥伯脱衣俱乐部?
Yeah. Basically you want me to design you an Arabian hoochie house?
哈比布王子的比基尼餐厅
How dare you compare Prince Habeeboo’s Bikini Hut
你竟敢说是脱衣俱乐部
…to this hoochie house? – This idea’s…
这跟脱衣俱乐部无关
…got nothing to do with hoochies, Michael.
这刚好相反
It’s like opposite of hoochie.
我无意冒犯 胡比大胡必大王子
No disrespect, Prince Hubbida Hubbida.
是胡大布大 – 是哈比布!
Hubba Bubba. – Habeeboo!
哈比布 胡大布大是口香糖
Habeeboo! Hubba Bubba is chewing gum.
哈比布王子不是口香糖
Prince Habeeboo’s not chewing gum.
哈比布王子 我会照您的意思做
Prince Habeeboo, we will… I will make this happen.
希望这不会花你太久时间
I hope that atrium idea didn’t take too long to configure, Michael.
反正我这辈子还有很多个六月
Oh, there’ll be other Junes in my life, sir.
看到56街那个停车场没?
See that parking garage over there on 56?
和下先生想拆了它建大旅馆
Watsuhita wants to knock it down and build a luxury hotel.
合约弄到手了? – 还没
You got the commission? – Not yet.
我需要有人弄设计提案 有兴趣吗?
I just need someone to come up with a design proposal. Intrigued?
当然有
Hell, yes.
我7月4日国♥庆♥日假期要带孩子 去渡假 等我回来就立刻动手
I’m Fourth of July-ing with the kids. When I get back, I’m all over it.
渡假愉快 我叫老史做
Great. Have a great Fourth of July with the kids. I’ll put Swardson on it.
不 当然不行 不能等三天吗?
No, no. Absolutely not. L… l… Can’t it just wait three days?
这是日本人 连鱼都等不及煮熟
These guys are Japanese. They can’t wait for their fish to cook.
我想我可以跟我老婆谈谈
I guess I could talk to my wife.
好 待会哈巴达比王子的晚宴见
Great. See you later at happy hour with Prince Habadabee.
我儿子今晚比赛游泳 我得去
My son has a swim meet tonight that I have to get to s…
我开玩笑的 没问题
I’m just messing with you. We’re good.
好耶 小班
Yeah, Ben!
真是我的好儿子 你太棒了
That’s my boy! That’s my boy! Kid, you were great!
你不是我爸
You’re not my dad.
那是你不知情 – 什么?
As far as you know. – What?
我开玩笑的啦
I was just joking.
他真的是我爸吗?
Is he really my dad?
好耶 小班 你成功了
Come on, come on! Yes, Ben. Yes, you did it!
儿子 你好厉害
Honey, you were so great.
你海豚上身啦? 真是太神奇了
Whoa, what are you, half a dolphin or something? That was incredible.
爸 你才刚到 我看到了
You just got here, Dad. I saw you.
什么叫刚到? 你干嘛那样说话?
What do you mean I just got here? Why are you saying that?
我看到你跳进水里 游到这里
I saw you. You jumped in there, you swam here.
那他是游什么式? – 他在游闭嘴式
Then what stroke was he doing, Dad? – He was doing the shut-up.
还好爸爸来得及看你游到终点
Hey. Good thing is, Daddy was here to see you finish.
他才没看到
He didn’t see me finish.
他在跟小吴混
He was hanging out with Ping Woo for some reason.
是啊那又是干嘛? – 那孩子溺水
Yeah, what was that about, huh? – The kid was drowning.
我不能见死不救
I’m gonna let him drown?
在我的泳池里没人会溺死
Nobody goes drowning in my pool.
我是教练比尔 你一定是爸爸
How you doing? Bill Herlihy. Ben’s coach. You must be Dad.
我是迈可小泳裤 我是说迈可纽曼
Michael Speedo… Michael Newman. Sorry.
班大哥 你进步真多
Big Ben, that was great progress out there, huh?
记住右手出 头转左 左手出
Just remember, right arm out, head turns left. Left arm out…
头转右 我知 我只是忘记了
Head turns right. I know. I just forgot at the end.
没关系
Well, that’s all right.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!