恩 的确像翠笛鸟 不是吗
Yeah, she does sound like Tweety Bird, doesn’t she?
把担架抬过来
Bring the stretcher.
好的 出发了
All right, Clay. On our way.
好的 可以抬起来了
Okay, you guys can hop off now.
数到3就抬起来 好了吗 1 2 3
And on three we’ll lift, all right? One, two, three.
她紧闭着眼睛
Her eyes are clenched.
干的不错
Nice job with the knife.
我这边 杆子放低点
REBECCA: My side, drop your poles just a little bit.
好的 我这边 抬高
All right, my side, lift.
介词是表示位置的
“Preposition” is a word that indicates location.
现在 有人可以告诉我
Now, can anyone tell me:
什么可以构成介词短语吗
What constitutes a prepositional phrase?
懂吗 就是介词
All right? Would be a preposition.
介词的宾语可以是名词 代词 动名词
And the object of the preposition would be a noun, a pronoun, a gerund…
感谢加入我们 纳尔逊先生
Ah. Thank you for joining us, Mr. Nelson.
顺便说下 前几天你忘了带走你的作业
By the way, you left some of your schoolwork the other day.
过来
Come here.
现在可以坐下了
Now have a seat.
我刚刚教了你们介词短语是
I think I just told you prepositional phrase was…
还记得吗 “我从祖母那得到了饼干”
Remember? “I got the cookies from my granny.”
什么
What?
你怎么进来的
How did you get in here?

Shh! Shoo.
嘘 快走 嘘
Shh. Go. Shh.
走 快走
Move. Scram.
鲁弗斯 别这样 快帮忙 抓住鱼
Rufus, no. No, help. Get the fish. Shoo, shoo!
快走 滚 -鲁弗斯 别这样
Go away. Go! -Rufus, no.
不 不 鲁弗斯 走开
No, no, Rufus. Shoo, shoo. Go away.
把盖子给我
Give me the lid!
坏孩子 鲁弗斯 真坏
Bad, Rufus. Bad.
我给他起的名字 因为他住在屋顶上
I named him Rufus because he lives on the roof.
有一天他来到这 现在却把自己当主人
One day he just shows up and now he thinks he owns the place.
只是 -要去哪
I should just… -Where are you going?
你不想看看那海豚
Don’t you wanna see the dolphin?
这不就是你来的原因吗
Isn’t that why you came?
你是那海滩的男孩 对吧
You’re the boy from the beach, right?
额 -好的 但是别告诉我爸爸
Uh… -Okay. But don’t tell my dad.
他不喜欢有人靠近虚弱的动物
He doesn’t like civilians near the sick ones.
你怎么进来的
How’d you get in here anyway?
额 后门没锁
Uh… The back door was unlocked.
喔 该死 -啊
Oh, shoot. -Unh!
我负责关后门 但我总是忘记
It’s my job to keep it locked but I always forget.

Come on.
这些都是给海豚的
Is all this for the dolphin?
温特 不 她不能吃这个 她动都不能动
Winter? No, she can’t eat this yet. She can barely move.
我给她起的
I named her that.
我们有夏天和秋天 他们要放回到海里
We had a Summer and Autumn. They got put back in the ocean.
我觉得用季节的名字会带来好运
I figure season names are good luck.
这些以前是给海豚的 但是自从他们离开后
These were for the other dolphins, but since they were on the floor…
现在就给海龟了 我们给海豚吃的很好
…now they’re for turtles. We’re picky about what the dolphins eat.
都是在餐厅里的好东西
We get them from the same place as restaurants.
爸爸说海龟比我们吃的还好了
My dad says they eat better than we do. That is if you like sushi, which I hate.
但我却觉得像你喜欢寿司 而我却讨厌
你不爱说话 是吗
You don’t talk much, do you?
这些是顶楼的泳池 海豚就在那儿
And these are the upstairs pools, where our dolphins are.
那是克丽丝塔和巴拿马
And that’s Krista and Panama.
招手
Wave.
什么
What?
招手
Wave.
很聪明 是吧
Pretty smart, huh?
你知道海豚必须得生活在一起吗
Do you know that dolphins need to be in a pool with other dolphins?
这是自然法则 他们是群居动物
It’s a law, because they’re so social. Like us. Or me, anyway.
就像我们 或只是我
过来
Come on.
她来这儿后 就一直没动过
She hasn’t moved since she got here.
眼睛也从没睁开过
She hasn’t even opened her eyes.

Ooh!
海子
Hazel.
嗨 菲比
Hi, Phoebe.
他是谁 你♥爸♥爸不喜欢有人来这里 甜心
Who’s that? You know your dad doesn’t like people back here, honey.
我知道 不过是他把绳子割断的
I know, but he’s the one who got the ropes off her.
他只想看看她怎么样了
He just wanted to see how she’s doing.
她并不好
She’s not good.
有很多坏死的血液组织
There’s a lot of dead tissue.
她的尾鳍还是血液不循环
Circulation to her tail was cut off for quite a long time.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
翠笛鸟
Tweety Bird.
快 你得走了 别告诉爸爸
Quick, you gotta go. Don’t tell Dad.
哦 嗨
Oh, hey.
我叫海子 顺便说一下
I’m Hazel, by the way.
喜欢我眼睛的颜色吗
Like the eye color?

Oh.
索耶
Sawyer.
我回来了 索耶
I’m home, Sawyer.
啊 索耶
Ah! Sawyer.
我告诉你多少次了 请
How many times do I have to ask you, ple…
过来 儿子 睡觉了
Come on, son. Let’s go to bed.
什么 -过来
What? -Come on.
明天的作业
Homework, tomorrow.
记下这些句子 用图示法
Take the sentences, diagram them.
分开什么 介词短语
Separate out what? The prepositional phrases.
她看起来更糟糕了 -我知道了
Looks like it’s just getting worse. I got it.
血液循环被阻隔太长时间了
Well, the circulation was cut off for so long.
你认为问题出在哪里
What do you think is the problem?
我们已经尽力了
We’ve done everything we can for her.
大范围的感染
It’s just a massive infection.
增加抗生素
Increase the topical antibiotics?
没什么用的 坏死组织太多了
They’re not really working. There’s just too much dead tissue.
可怜的家伙 她好像也要放弃了
Poor thing. It just looks like she’s giving up.
我们改变不了她的意志 那只能靠她自己了
We can’t make her wanna live. She’s gonna have to do that part on her own.
嘿 嘿 走开 停下
Hey. Hey. Go. Shoo. Stop it.
停下 走
Stop. Let go.
走开 走开 嘘
Go. Go. Shh.
停下 走开 离开这
Stop it. Go. Get out of here.

Hey.
过来
Come here.
过来
Come over here.
你是谁
Now who are you?
你怎么进来的
How did you get in here?
爸爸 爸爸 他是海滩上的男孩 记得吗
Dad, Dad. He’s the boy from the beach, remember?
海子 你知道规定的
Hazel, you know the rules.
恩 没有人允许进入医院的手术间
Okay? No one is allowed in this part of the hospital.
如果你想在观光时间回来
If you wanna come back during visiting hours…
克雷
Clay?
她醒了
She’s awake.
是翠笛鸟的声音 她在呼唤他
It’s that Tweety Bird sound. She makes that for him.
你能过来一会吗
Come on over here for a minute, will you?
来吧 没事
Come on, it’s okay.
我想要你帮我点忙
I want you to help me out with something.
伙计们 把她带到池子边 好吗
Guys, bring her over to the edge of the pool, will you?
这比她一整天动的还要多
That’s more than she’s moved all day.
去吧 把你的手放在她身上
Go ahead and put your hand on her.
没关系
It’s okay.
爸爸 过来
Dad, come here.
她真的很喜欢他 他还能再来吗
She really likes him. Is it okay if he comes back?
我不知道
I don’t know.
快点 儿子
Come on, son.
快穿衣服 你要迟到了
Get dressed, you’re gonna be late.
嗨 妈妈 我想今天要早点出发 要好好学习
Hey, Mom. I thought I’d go early today, get a jump on my studies.
早起的鸟儿有虫吃
Early bird gets the worm.
祝你今天愉快
Have a nice day.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!