– What are you doing? – It’s nothing.
留下来
Please stay.
他还是个孩子 卢卡斯
He’s a child! Lucas!
现在我们也要唱瑞典版的了 对吧
Now we’re going to sing the Swedish version as well, right?
首先是范妮
First for Fanny.
为范妮欢呼四声
Four cheers for Fanny!
现在轮到弗丽达了
And now for Frida!
别管了 我来就行
Leave it. I’ll do it.
怎么回事
What’s going on?
我们现在不该说话
We shouldn’t talk now.
– 怎么了 – 别碰我
– What’s wrong? – Leave me alone!
– 什么 – 别碰我
– What? – Leave me alone!
– 什么 – 别这样
– What? – Stop that.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
别扔了 你会砸到人的
Stop throwing that. You could hit someone.
闭嘴 看 我把它扔给了你的朋友
Shut up. See, I’m throwing it at your friends, instead.
小心
Watch out!
古斯塔夫 下来 你会毁了生日派对的
Gustav, come down. You’re ruining the birthday party.
– 请下来 – 有什么问题吗
– Please come down. – What’s the problem?
别扔了
Stop throwing.
别扔了 下来 我们派对还要继续呢
Stop throwing and come down so we can continue.
– 你在怕什么 – 你在扰乱派对
– What are you afraid of? – You’re disturbing the party!
你是害怕我会跌倒受伤吗
Are you afraid I’ll fall and get hurt?
– 请下来 – 他扔的什么
– Please come down. – What is he throwing?
– 小心 别扔了 – 住手
– Watch out! Stop. – Stop it.
– 你刚刚说什么 – 你可能会弄伤别人的…
– What did you say to me? – You could hit and hurt someone…
古斯塔夫 你能听见吗 躺着别动
Gustav! Do you hear me? Lie completely still.
快叫救护车 别动 古斯塔夫
Call an ambulance. Don’t move, Gustav.
– 我感觉不到我的腿 – 躺着别动
– I can’t feel my legs. – Just lie still now.
– 快叫救护车 – 你有电♥话♥吗
– Call an ambulance! – Have you got a phone?
不要动 你叫救护车了吗
Don’t move. Did you call an ambulance?
爸爸 我感觉不到我的腿
Dad, I can’t feel my legs.
会没事的 古斯塔夫 躺着别动
It’s gonna be okay, Gustav. Just lie still.
等等…对不起 我只是开了个玩笑
Wait… Sorry. I was just joking.
– 这是个恶作剧 – 够了
– It was a prank. – That’s enough.
– 爸爸 对不起 – 放开我
– Dad, I’m sorry. – Let go of me.
离我远点
Let go!
但是…
But…
他到底有什么毛病
What the hell’s wrong with him?
我们已经尽我们所能 但情况并没有好转
We’re doing everything we can, but it doesn’t get any better.
也许我们应该考虑其他的选择
Maybe we should consider some other options.
比如什么 你要我把他送走吗
Like what? Do you want me to send him away?
– 我可没这么说 – 那你什么意思
– I didn’t say that. – What, then?
– 我不知道 – 你肯定有其他意思
– I don’t know. – You must have meant something.
– 你也说过这行不通 – 我不能放弃自己的孩子
– You said it wasn’t working out. – I can’t give up on my own child.
– 是不能 – 你最好别那么做
– No. – You just don’t do that.
不会的 我只是提建议而已
No. I was just trying to help.
我们一直都知道 这总有一天会结束的
We’ve known all along it had to end sometime.
现在就是时候了
And that time is now.
古斯塔夫 你明白吗
Gustav. Do you understand?
是的 我已经告诉过你了
Yes, I told you already.
我希望这不会破坏什么
I hope it won’t ruin anything.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我们喜欢你和我们住在一起
We love having you with us.
你对女孩们来说也很重要
And you mean a lot to the girls.
好的
Sure.
– 那皮特呢 – 他怎么了
– What about Peter? – What about him?
你不打算告诉他我们的事
You’re not going to tell him about us?
– 不 当然不 – 好 知道了
– No, of course not. – Okay, fine.
我们俩个谁也不能告诉皮特或任何人
None of us can tell Peter or anyone else.
– 我想我们应该能达成一致吧 – 当然
– I hope we agree on that? – Yes.
– 好的 – 好的
– Okay. – Okay.
我们可以一起度过一段时间 考虑一下
We could spend some time together. Think about it.
– 好 的… – 考虑下吧
– Yeah, okay… – Please.
– 嗨 – 我会考虑的
– Hi. – I’ll consider it.

Hi.
我想我会和古斯塔夫一起去小木屋住几天
I think I’ll go up to the cabin with Gustav and stay for a couple of days.
花点时间待在一起对他和我都有好处
It would do us good to spend some time together, just him and me.
我们打算今晚就走
We’re thinking about leaving tonight.
是吗
Okay?
– 这样难道不好吗 – 很好
– Wouldn’t that be good? – Sure.
你觉得这是个坏主意吗
You think it’s a bad idea?
没有 我只是试着明白一下什么是你的首要事情
No. I’m just trying to understand your priorities.
什么首要事情
What priorities?
女孩们放假的时候你一直在工作
You’ve worked all through the girls’
然后现在你就愿意和他待在一起了 是吗
holiday and then you take off with him?
– 你们想一起去吗 – 不 我们不想去
– Do you want to come? – No, we don’t want to come.
– 莉娜打电♥话♥来过了 – 她打电♥话♥给你了吗
– Lina called. – She called you?
是的
Yes.
她打来做什么
What did she want?
她没有说什么 我猜她想亲自联♥系♥你吧
She didn’t leave a message. I guess she wanted to get a hold of you?
把帽子摘下来 国王对帽匠说
“Take off your hat,” the King said to the Hatter.
这不是我的 帽匠说 偷来的 国王喊道
“It isn’t mine,” said the Hatter. “Stolen!” the King shouted –
转过身来 陪审团立即写了一份事实备忘录
– turning to the jury, who instantly made a memorandum of the fact.
我把它们留下来是为了卖♥♥掉它们 帽匠边解释边补充说道
“I keep them to sell,” the Hatter added as an explanation.
– 我自己没有帽子 我是个帽匠 – 妈妈
– “I’ve none of my own. I’m a hatter.” – Mom?
那个…
It’s just that…
我们为什么不能一起去瑞典呢
Why couldn’t we come along to Sweden?
因为爸爸和古斯塔夫需要独处一段时间
Because Dad and Gustav needed some time alone.
你觉得他们在干什么
What do you think they’re doing?
我们通常在小屋里做的事情
The things we usually do in the cabin.
他们钓鱼 砍柴…
They’re fishing and cutting wood –
游泳 生篝火
– swimming and making a bonfire.
聊天
Talking.
你来吗 如果我们现在不走 就要迟到了
Are you coming? We’ll be late if we don’t go now.
– 嗨 – 你好
– Hi. – Hi there.
– 我们正要去上骑术课 – 我们带了草莓蛋糕
– We’re on our way to riding class. – We brought a strawberry cake.
我想过打电♥话♥ 但我们觉得还是应该过来碰碰运气
I tried to call but then we thought we’d just give it a shot.
– 女孩们真的很想卢卡斯 – 我们今天有别的安排
– The girls really miss Lucas. – We’ve got other plans today.
– 哦… – 好吧
– Oh… – Okay.
不过你可以去跟他打个招呼
But run along and say hi to him.
– 我给你打过很多次电♥话♥ – 我知道
– I’ve called you many times. – I know.
– 我们不能谈谈吗 – 不能 我不想谈
– Can’t we talk? – No, I don’t really want to.
– 你给皮特打过电♥话♥了吗 – 是的
– You called Peter? – Yes.
你不会打算告诉他吧
You’re not going to tell him, are you?
莉娜
Lina!
你要哭了吗 我是不会同情你的
You’re gonna cry now? I won’t feel sorry for you!
– 已经结束了 事情就这么发生了 – 我不想听
– It’s over. It just happened. – I don’t want to hear about it!
我们能谈谈吗
Can’t we please talk?
不能 我要你离开这
No, I want you to get out of here!
女孩们 该走了
Girls, come along.
慢走 亲爱的
Come on, sweetie.
我们就不能多待一会儿吗
Can’t we please stay a little longer?
今天不太合适 下次吧
Today’s not a good day. Another time.
再见
See you.
再见 卢卡斯
See you, Lucas.
– 拜 – 拜拜
– Bye. – Bye bye.
嗨 亲爱的 是我 我打电♥话♥只是想问问一切都好吗
Hi, darling, it’s me. I just called to see if everything’s okay.
我想听听你的声音
I just felt like hearing your voice.
请给我回电♥话♥
Call me back, please.
– 爸爸和古斯塔夫回来了吗 – 看起来是的
– Are Dad and Gustav back already? – It seems so.
– 脱掉你们的骑马服 – 古斯塔夫
– Off with your riding clothes! – Gustav!

Hi.
– 爸爸 – 嗨 嗨 女孩们
– Daddy! – Hi. Hi, girls.
– 你怎么这么快就回来了 – 因为我太想你们了
– Why are you home already? – Because I missed you so much.
– 古斯塔夫呢 – 他出去了
– Where’s Gustav? – He went out.
– 我们是坐出租车回来的 – 为什么
– We took a taxi home. – Why?
妈妈的车坏了
Mom’s car is broken.
– 坏了吗 – 是啊 突然坏了
– Broken? – Yeah, it suddenly just broke down.
我们是最后被接走的人
We were the very last ones to be picked up.
我想去办公室拿些文件…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!