外面正下着倾盆大雨
It’s raining cats and dogs out there!
希望他们能顺利回来
I hope they make it back all right.
小心 安迪来了
Heads up! Andy’s coming!
安迪 晚饭时间到了
Andy, time for dinner.
太棒了 我好饿
Yes! I’m starving!
你别忘了洗手
Don’t forget to wash your hands!
好的 妈妈
Okay, Mom!
-你看见他了吗 -没有
– Do you see him? – No.
他完蛋了
Well, he’s done for.
他永远都回不来了
He’ll be lost! Forever!
杰西 巴斯 弹簧狗 去莫莉房♥间
Jessie. Buzz. Slink. Molly’s room.
其余人 原地待命
The rest of you, stay put.
宝贝
Bo!
什么情况
Situation?
玩具丢失 在侧院
Lost toy. Side yard.
比利 小羊 怪叫 升起百叶窗
Billy. Goat. Gruff. Raise the blinds.
他们还有名字
They have names?
你从来没和我说过
You never told me that.
你从来没问过
You never asked.
他在哪
Where is he?
在那里
There!
我们怎么才能接近他
How do we reach him?
拉玩具行动
Operation Pull-Toy!
-弹簧狗 -没问题 胡迪
– Slink! – You got it, Woody!
芭比们
Barbies!

Go!
手电筒
Flashlight.
坚持住 遥控车
Hang on, R.C.!
我的弹簧到头了
I ain’t got any more slink!
它真漂亮
It’s beautiful.
我很乐意看到这盏旧台灯有一个好归宿
I’m so glad to see this old lamp go to a good home.
莫莉还是婴儿时 我们就有它了
We’ve had it since Molly was a baby.
莫莉 你确定这没关系吗
Molly, are you sure it’s all right?
-嗯 我不想要它了 -谢谢你
– Yeah, I don’t want it anymore. – Thank you.
胡迪呢
Where’s Woody?
你好 我好像把钥匙落在屋里了
Yeah, hi. I think I left my keys here.
-胡迪 -快点
– Woody. – Quick!
我们在他回来之前 偷偷溜进树篱
We’ll sneak in the hedges before he’s back.
胡迪 没关系的
Woody, it’s okay.
什么 不不不 你不能走
What? No! No, no, no. You can’t go!
-对安迪来说的最佳… -胡迪
– What’s best for Andy is that… – Woody.
我不是安迪的玩具
I’m not Andy’s toy.
什么
What?
是时候去找下一个孩子了
It’s time for the next kid.
再次感谢你们所做的一切
And thank you again for everything.
我真的非常感激
I really appreciate it.
不客气 很高兴一切都很顺利
My pleasure. I’m glad it all worked out.
你知道的
You know,
孩子们每天都会弄丢玩具
kids lose their toys every day.
有时他们被落在了院子里 或者…
Sometimes they get left in the yard or…
被放进了错误的箱子
put in the wrong box.
然后那个箱子就被拿走了
And that box gets taken away.
妈妈 胡迪在哪
Mom, where’s Woody?
安迪 快进来
Andy! Come inside!
我找不到胡迪了
I can’t find Woody!
晚安
Well, good night.
再见 开车小心
Goodbye. Drive safe.
你在这呢
There you are.
妈妈 我找到他了 我找到他了
Mom, I found him! I found him!
太好了 快进屋吧
Oh, good. Come on and get inside.
♪ 我是你的好朋友 ♪
♪ You’ve got a friend in me ♪
举起手来
Reach for the sky!
♪ 我是你的好朋友 ♪
♪ You’ve got a friend in me ♪
跑起来 牛仔
Ride ’em, cowboy!
♪ 道路坎坷困难多 ♪
♪ When the road looks rough ahead ♪
♪ 温馨的家 远在千里之外 ♪
♪ And you’re miles and miles from your nice warm bed ♪
我靴子里有条蛇
There’s a snake in my boot.
♪ 记住我这个老朋友说的话 ♪
♪ You just remember what your old pal said ♪
♪ 我是你的好朋友 ♪
♪ Boy, you’ve got a friend in me ♪
飞向宇宙 浩瀚无垠
To infinity and beyond!
♪ 我是你的好朋友 ♪
♪ Yeah, you’ve got a friend in me ♪
♪ 其他人或许比我聪明 ♪
♪ Now, some other folks might be a little bit smarter than I am ♪
我的牛仔
My cowboy!
♪ 或许比我强壮 ♪
♪ Big and stronger, too ♪
胡迪 我们走
Woody, let’s go!
♪ 或许吧 ♪
♪ Maybe ♪
♪ 但是没有人像我这样爱你 ♪
♪ But none of them will ever love you the way I do ♪
你是我最爱的警官
You’re my favorite deputy!
总动员
♪ 我们友谊深厚 ♪
♪ It’s me and you, boy ♪
♪ 岁月流逝 ♪
♪ And as the years go by ♪
♪ 我们的友谊永不消逝 ♪
♪ Our friendship will never die ♪
飞向天空[举起手来]Reach for the sky!
♪ 你会明白这是命中注定 ♪
♪ You’re gonna see it’s our destiny ♪
他们逃跑了 正向我们冲来
They’ve escaped and they’re headed right for us!
♪ 我是你的好朋友 ♪
♪ You’ve got a friend in me ♪
全速前进
Full speed ahead!
♪ 我是你的好朋友 ♪
♪ You’ve got a friend in me ♪
♪ 我是你的好朋友 ♪
♪ You’ve got a friend in me ♪
这里越来越热了
It’s getting hot in here!
-我耳朵去哪了 -你踩我脚上了
– Where’s my ear? – You’re on my foot!
别挤了
Quit shoving.
-抱歉 是我的角 -能请你挪一挪吗
– Sorry! That was my horn. – Could you move over a bit, please?
飞向宇宙 浩瀚无垠
To infinity and beyond!
我知道是你 蛋头
I know that was you, Potato Head.
大家听好 我以为我跟你们说过了
Everyone, listen. I thought I told you…
当妈妈像那样快速打扫房♥间时
when Mom quickly cleans the bedroom like that…
就要做好被放进壁橱里的准备
expect to be put in the closet.
还有多久
How much longer?
尽量低声咆哮 霸王龙
Keep it to a dull roar, Rex.
深呼吸 杰西 深呼吸
Deep breaths, Jessie. Deep breaths.
冷静 弹簧狗
Settle down, Slink.
坐下 乖狗狗
Sit. Good boy!
警长 我需要担心吗
Sheriff, do I need to be worried?
不用 我的伙计们身经百战 他们可以的
No, no. My guys are veterans. They’ll hang in there.
很好 在收到消息前 让他们保持冷静
Good. Just keep them calm until we get word.
是 女士
Yes, ma’am.
你今天感觉怎么样
How are you, uh, feeling about today?
挺好 挺好 挺好的
Good, good. Yeah, good.
我挺好的
I’m good.
挺好
Good.
大家准备 邦妮吃完早饭了
We’re on! Bonnie’s done with breakfast!
-随时都会进来 -你们听见了吗
– Any minute now. – You hear that?
随时都会进来
Any minute now.
打起精神 上好发条
Wind ’em if you got ’em.
清理好你们的电池 活动开你们的关节
Keep your batteries clean, your joints unlocked…
谢谢 胡迪 交给我吧
Thanks, Woody. I got it.
好的 对不起 你说得对 你说得对
Yes, I’m sorry. You’re right, you’re right.
小镇开张啦
The town is open!
你好 镇长
Hi, Mayor!
银行家
Banker!
你好 冰淇淋摊主 你好 帽子店老板
Hi, Ice-Cream Man! Hi, Hat Shop Owner!
邮递员
Mailman!
还有警长
And the sheriff!
好了 玩具们再见
Okay. Bye, toys!
杰西警长
Sheriff Jessie!
驾 红心
Giddy-up, Bullseye!
他们朝那边去了
They went that way!
快去追他们
Chase them!
多漂亮的帽子店啊
What a beautiful hat shop!

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
前一篇文章圆梦巨人
下一篇文章功夫熊猫
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!