你自己收拾这个烂摊子我们要去我姐姐家
Nikolaj, do you understand?!
尼古拉你明白了吗
Hello. It’s the neighbor. He’s bleeding.
你好我是邻居 -他在流血
Look, go back in… And bring Kenya. Get him up.
听着回去 把肯尼亚带来把他扶起来
I can’t…
我不能
Come on, get up.
快点起来
I’ll take him from here.
我带他离开这里
Hi, Jonas. This isn’t our house, Dad.
你好乔纳斯 这不是我们的房♥子爸爸
Let’s go home.
我们回家去
Just hang on… Hey, take it easy.
稍等一会 -嘿别紧张
Okay.

You have to explain to the children what happened, Martin.
你必须向孩子们解释一下发生了什么事马丁
Okay.
好吧
Well, I got a little drunk yesterday.
那个我昨天有点喝醉了
But Dad, you’ve been drunk for a while, haven’t you?
但是爸爸你已经喝醉好长一段时间不是吗
Yes.
是啊
Everybody knows now, I think.
我想现在大家都知道了
Please go to your rooms. But we just sat down.
请回你们的房♥间去但我们刚坐了下来呀
Now.
现在就去
What’s going on, Martin?
怎么回事马丁
I don’t recognize you anymore.
我都快不认识你了
I haven’t recognized you for a long time.
我已经不认识你很久了
We don’t talk anymore.
我们不再交流
10 minutes on a vacation, and then you’re gone again.
刚放假10分钟你就又走了
Says you. Yes.
你这样说 -对
You’ve been shutting me out for years.
你把我拒之门外好多年了
Okay.
好吧
I couldn’t care less if you drink with your friends.
如果你是和你的朋友们喝酒我一点也不在乎
That’s not the point.
这不是重点
This entire country drinks like maniacs anyway.
不管怎样整个国家都开始像疯子一样喝酒
Don’t you see that our problem is that you’re never really present?
难道你不明白我们的问题是你从来没有真正在场过吗
You’re completely invisible!
你完全是隐形的存在
And when you have fun, it’s with someone other than me.
当你开心的时候我是和别人在一起
Are you also having fun with someone other than me?
你也和我以外的人玩得很开心吗
Do you have fun with someone other than me?
你和我以外的人玩得开心吗
Martin, I couldn’t just…
马丁我不能就
I couldn’t just sit here and wait for you.
我不能坐在这里干等着你
Don’t sit here and wait for me.
别坐在这儿等我
Just get out.
出去吧
Get out of here.
离开这里
Get out.
出去
Get the hell out of here!
滚出去
What the hell are you saying to me? What are you saying to me?
你♥他♥妈♥在跟我说什么啊 你在跟我说什么
Nobody has to wait for me.
没人需要等我
Nobody has to wait for me!
不需要有人等我
Study of Skårderud’s theory that man is born with an alcohol level 0.05% too low
斯卡德鲁德关于人出生时酒精水平低0.05%的理论研究
ends here…
到此结束
Due to immense, negative social effects –
由于巨大而负面的
and danger of…
社会影响
Alcoholism.
和酗酒的危险
I’ve called for this extraordinary meeting on very unpleasant grounds.
我以非常不愉快的理由召开这次特别会议
I hope you’ve had a nice Christmas break.
希望你们的圣诞假期过得愉快
I have received consistent reports that one or more of the faculty –
我收到连续的报告称一个或多个教员
for some time now have been consuming alcohol on our premises.
已经在我们的校园里饮酒很长时间了
During the day.
而且是在日间
So far, I’ve dismissed it as pure fiction, but I…
姑且我把这当做是纯粹的虚构但我
I’m running late… But…
我要迟到了但是
Tommy.
汤米
Tommy, what’s up? Just a little tired…
汤米怎么了一只是有点累了
Maybe we should… I’ll sit down here.
也许我们应该 -我要坐在这儿
Too many students nowadays are little boys –
现在的学生太多了小男孩们都在
struggling to…
拼命挣扎
Go ahead… Sorry.
继续说抱歉
Tommy!
汤米
Laban.
拉班
Laban.
拉班
Hey, Laban, did you see who stopped by, huh?
嘿拉班你看看谁来了
Damn!
见鬼
Give me a hug, old buddy.
给我一个拥抱吧老伙计
What the hell… did you clean up? Yes.
我勒个去你都打扫干净了吗 是的
There’s some pasta in the fridge. Do you want to join me?
冰箱里有一些意大利面 你想跟我一起吃吗
I’ll… I’ll just set the table.
我我来摆桌子吧
I think I have a couple of cold ones. Tommy…
我想我有几份是冷掉了的 汤米
Better leave them. Yeah, better to leave them.
最好别管它们了是啊最好别管它们了
That thing at school, what a mess. I won’t do it again.
学校里的那件事真是一团我不会再这样做了
I know I’ve been spaced out –
我知道我有点疏远了
but boy, it’s been fun.
但是真的很开心
It did you good.
对你就挺有好处
You were all fired up and laid back at the same time.
你能够同时火力全开又悠然自得
How’s your back? The same.
你的背怎么样了 -老样子
It’ll get better. Soon you’ll be doing this and this.
会好起来的很快你就可以这样做了
Tommy, take it easy.
汤米差不多了
Yeah right. I’ll take it easy.
是对是差不多了
But Martin…
不过马丁
You don’t all have to stop by all the time.
你不必总是来看我
I’d rather you didn’t.
我宁愿你不来
I’ve got a handle on things. I promise to call the school.
一切尽在掌握我答应会给学校打电♥话♥的
Okay. Fine.
好行
Let’s keep in touch, okay?
我们保持联♥系♥好吗
What?
什么事
This isn’t worth anything.
这毫无意义
What do you mean?
你什么意思
You don’t want this.
你并不想这样
But I’m rooting for you, Martin.
但我支持你马丁
And for Anika. You know?
还为了阿妮卡你知道吗
Martin and Anika.
马丁跟阿妮卡
It’s always been you two.
一直都是你们俩
And I know you love her, right?
我知道你爱她对吧
Chin up, old buddy.
振作点老伙计
Promise me that? That’s how I remember you.
答应我好吗 这才是我记忆中的你
You can do anything.
你无所不能
Okay. Thanks.
好吧谢谢
But keep in touch, okay?
但保持联♥系♥好吗
Hi.

Well…
那个
Would you like something?
你想吃点什么吗
Hi. Would you like something to eat?
你好你想吃点什么吗
Just a glass of white wine for me, please.
请给我来一杯白葡萄酒
The house wine, yes. Chilled.
一家酿葡萄酒对冷藏的
I’m not hungry.
我不饿
Kasper is okay with two birthday parties.
卡斯帕可以开两个生日派对了
One at your place and one at mine. Good.
一个在你那儿一个在我那儿 -挺好
So you could invite your mom. I could do that.
你可以邀请你妈妈 -我可以
That is why you wanted to meet, right? Yes.
这就是你想见面的原因对吧 是
I also wanted to…
我也想
That’s good. Fine. Good.
那很好很好挺好
I miss you.
我想你了
I’d like to… One glass of the house white wine.
我想一杯白葡萄酒
I’d like to apologize. Please…
我想道歉 拜托
I haven’t been okay for a long time.
我很长一段时间状态都不好
When I look at you now, I can’t help thinking about –
当我现在看着你的时候我不禁想起我
how many years I’ve wasted on feeling like that. So I apologize.
浪费了多少年的时间浑浑噩噩所以我要道歉
You said I’d pushed you away.
你说我把你推开了
If that’s true, then… I can’t do this.
如果那是真的那么我做不到
It’s the biggest mistake of my life. I can’t do this.
这是我一生中最大的错误 我做不到
I thought we were going to discuss Kasper’s birthday and practicalities.
我以为我们要讨论卡斯帕的生日和现实情况
I just want to…
我就是想
Talk about Kasper’s birthday or practicalities, or else I’m leaving.
聊聊卡斯帕的生日或现实情况否则我就要走了
Can I just say that –
我能说
I wish we were still together?
我真希望我们还在一起吗
Getting on with our lives. We always could.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!