继续我们的生活我们总是可以的
That’s a long time ago. No, it isn’t.
那是很久以前的事了 -不 不是了
Martin, that’s a long time ago.
马丁那是很久以前的事了
We’re not a 100 years old. I’m right here.
我们不是百岁老人我就在这里
You’re right there looking so beautiful.
你就在那里看起来美丽动人
It’s not too late. We have many years.
现在还不晚我们还有很多日子可过
Anika…
阿妮卡
And I love you.
我爱你
I’m sorry.
对不起
You love me?
你爱我吗
I can’t.
我不行
I’m sorry.
对不起
Anika…
阿妮卡
I have to go now. Stay.
我现在要走了留下
Can’t you wait a bit?
你不能再等一会吗
Can I have my coat, please?
可以把我的外套给我吗
Good morning, Martin. Good morning.
早上好马丁 -早上好
So, you have a history exam.
所以你们有历史考试要参加
Well…
那个
I can’t give you anymore, but then we have…
我不能再透露更多了,但我们
We have covered some stuff.
我们已经学过了一部分
Some stuff? Why do you say that? What do you mean?
—部分 为什么会这么说 -什么意思
Haven’t we covered everything? Sure.
我们学过的不是所有吗 当然
It’s like you changed gears.
就好像换档位一样
Yeah, I guess I did.
是我想是的
We’re totally ready.
我们完全准备好了
Okay.

Thanks, Malthe.
谢谢你迈尔兹
I’m glad to hear it.
我很高兴听到这个消息
Well, happy studying. And good luck with the exam.
好了学习愉快祝你们考试顺利
Sebastian, you’re next.
塞巴斯蒂安你是下一个
Pick a number, please.
请挑个数字
What number did you get? Three.
你拿的是哪个数字 -3
Sebastian. You didn’t get your topic. It’s Kierkegaard.
塞巴斯蒂安你没拿你的题目是基克格德
I can’t. Sure you can.
我不行你当然可以
No. Stop it. You’ll do great.
不 不要这样 你会做得很好的
Do you remember anything? Not a thing.
你还记得什么吗 -什么都记不得了
You’re tensing up.
你太紧张了
Drink this. I thought you quit.
喝了这个我以为你戒了
Go on, take a swig. But don’t make a habit of it.
不要管喝一大口但不要养成习惯
Have another swig.
再喝一大口
Give me some, too.
也给我点
Damn. It’s force majeure.
该死这是不可抗力
A human being, according to Kierkegaard –
根据基克格德的说法
is a synthesis of the spirit and the body.
人是精神和身体的综合体
Sebastian, have a sip of water.
塞巴斯蒂安喝点水
Just to collect your thoughts.
只是为了理清你的思路
The concept of anxiety, was it?
焦虑的概念是吗
Well, Kierkegaard’s concept of anxiety illustrates –
那个基克格德的焦虑概念
how a human being deals with the notion of failing.
阐释了人类是如何处理失败的
And even more importantly? With having failed.
一更重要的是什么呢失败了
You must accept yourself as fallible –
为了爱别人和爱生活
in order to love others and life.
你必须接受自己的错误
Sebastian, can you give us an example?
塞巴斯蒂安你能给我们举个例子吗
Yes. I myself have failed.
是我自己也失败了
Down you go.
你下来吧
Come here, Laban.
来这边拉班
I love this variegated world
*我爱这个纷繁复杂的世界
despite its need and strife
尽管有需求也有冲突
*to me the Earth is beautiful
早在祖先的时代
as back in the patriarchs’ time.
地球就是美丽的
I have cried like others from pain
我哭得像别人一样
because my bubble burst…
因为我的泡沫已破裂
You got a B.
你得到了B
But the bubble isn’t the world
但泡沫不是世界
it’s not the world that’s curst.
也不是世界的诅咒
Well done, Sebastian.
不错塞巴斯蒂安
Congratulations. Now get out there and party.
祝贺你现在出去参加派对吧
*If we had nothing to fight for
如果我们没有什么可争取的
what would then you and I be?
那你和我会是什么呢
And that’s why I love this world
这就是我爱这个世界的原因
despite its need and strife
尽管有需求也有冲突
to me the Earth is beautiful
就像创世之时一样
as it was at creation’s time.
地球就是美丽的
Hi, Martin. Hi, Peter.
你好马丁 -你好彼得
Let’s… I mean, as we’re pallbearers. Right.
让我们我是说因为我们是抬棺人 -是的
A lovely land is ours
美丽的土地
with beeches green about her
是属于我们的大
encircled by the sea, encircled by the sea.
山毛榉绿四面环海
Her hills and vales are manifold.
她的山峦起伏
Her name, of old, is Denmark
她的名字很古老叫丹麦
and she is Freya’s home
她是芙蕾雅的家
and she is Freya’s home.
她是芙蕾雅的家
To Tommy.
敬汤米
To Tommy.
敬汤米
To Tommy.
敬汤米
What would Tommy have done now?
汤米现在会怎么做
Hi. I’ve spoken to Kasper.
你好我和卡斯帕谈过了
A table for three? Thanks.
三人桌吗 -谢谢
Would you like to start with a drink? Well…
你想先喝一杯吗 -那个
A drink?
喝一杯吗
I need a Juvé y Camps.
我想要一杯 Juve Camps
How are you doing? Well…
你还好吗 -那个
I think a lot about that guy.
我想了很多关于那家伙的事
How are things at home? Has the dust settled?
家里怎么样 尘埃落定了吗
I think so. Great.
我想是的太好了
It’s like we have a new kind of connection.
就像是我们之间产生了一种新的联♥系♥
Really? Did the kids move out? Or are they sleeping through the night now?
真的吗 孩子们自己睡了吗 还是说他们现在能睡一整晚了
Well, it helps that I’ve stopped wetting the bed.
那个我不再尿床了
It’s the little things that make all the difference.
正是这些小事情使一切变得不同
Good tip.
说的不错
I think we’re doing fine.
我想我们做得很好
Even Amalie has finally admitted –
就连埃梅里也终于承认了
that we’ve come a long way.
我们已经走了很长一段路了
…I miss you too
我也想你了
I’ll have some more shrimps. Why do shrimps have roe, anyway?
我还要吃一些虾为什么虾里有鱼子
Nobody likes it. I could live on roe.
没人喜欢 我可以靠鱼子过活
Are you scared of getting fat? Not at all.
你害怕发胖吗 一点也不
After three dinner dates with that woman, you’re all cocky. Did you hear?
和那个女人约了三次晚餐后你就开始自大了
Peter’s dating some broad. Who?
彼得正在跟一个大人物约会 谁
Did you go to the Christmas bash? Yes.
你去参加圣诞晚会了吗 -去了
She was interested in church modes.
她对教堂的式样很感兴趣
So I took her to the woodwork room and put her in a clamp –
所以我把她带到木工室把她牢牢固定住
and then I gave her a bit of the old D sharp…
然后我给她上了一些旧的D形尖头
You’re so lame!
你可真蠢
It’s that little pottery sub, you know.
那是个小陶罐你知道的
Pottery?! She’s a skilled art teacher.
陶器吗 她可是个技艺纯熟的美术老师
But she is.
但她是的
Why do you call her little? She is little.
你为什么称她作小 -她就是小啊
A lot…
非常想
My mouth is so dry I could sandblast a bike.
我的嘴太干了我都可以给自行车喷砂了
Waiter! We’d like the wine list.
服务员我们要酒单
There come the graduates.
毕业生们来了
You’re right! There come our graduates!
你说得对我们的毕业生们来了
Congratulations!
祝贺
I think Tommy is rooting for you and me.
我想汤米是在支持你和我
Me too…
我也是
Cheers!
干杯
What are you doing?!
你们要做什么
Did you see them throwing me into the air?
你看见他们把我扔到空中了吗
They threw me into the air.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!