好 古伯 摄氏41度
All right, Coop. A hundred and five degrees.
如何? -41? 还可以再高点
What do you say? -105? I can go more.
摄氏41.5度
107.
42度 -有点热了
108. -I’m feeling it.
43度
109.
我好紧张
OK, the suspense is killing me.
好 摄氏43.5度 -43.5?
All right, 110. -110?
43.5 -43.5的温度
110. -A hundred and ten toasty ones.
对 准备到外面迎接热浪啦?
Right. Ready to go out and greet the heat?
微风轻拂我的发梢?
The warm wind in my hair?
准备好没? -好了
Are you ready? -I’m ready.
上吧 -冲吧
Let’s do it. -Let’s do it.
摄氏零下35度
Thirty-one. Thirty-one degrees.
摄氏零下35 -零下35度 破新记录了
Thirty-one below. -Thirty-one below! New record!
零下35度 -刷新记录
Thirty-one below! -New record!
新记录!哇 冷死了
New record! Oh, it’s cold!
片名:极地长征
(本片由真实故事改编)
(美国国立科学基金会研究基地)
(南极洲)
我很不想这么做 但是…
I hate to do this, but…
起床了 别再睡了
Rise and shine, kids. No more sleeping in.
好吧 如果起床号♥不管用
All right. If “rise and shine” won’t work…
今早有谁肚子饿啊?
Is anybody hungry this morning?
好小子 麦斯
Attaboy, Max.
早餐前先运动怎么样?
Hey, what do you say? Ready for exercise before breakfast?
你好吗?
How you doing?
右外野看来如何?
How does right field look?
我觉得很棒 你说呢? 麦斯 来喽
I think it looks pretty good. What do you say, Max? Here we go.
去捡吧
Go get it!
玛雅
Hey, Maya.
我的乖女孩怎么样啊?
How’s my best girl doing, huh?
你好吗?
How you doing?
有没有管好大家?
You keeping everybody in line?
左外野 来吧
Left field. Go get it.
左外野 玛雅 去吧
Left field, Maya. Here we go.
去捡吧
Go get it!
好小子 麦斯 过来
Attaboy, Max. Come here, buddy.
别急 吃的多的是
Settle down. There’s plenty to go around, guys.
来吧 矮子
Here you go, Shorty.
乖小子 影子
Good boy, Shadow.
杜威 杜鲁门
Dewey. Truman.
吃吧 老杰克
There you go, Old Jack.
这才是我的乖女孩 给你奖赏
That’s my best girl. Here, I’ll trade you.
吃吧 玛雅
There you go, Maya.
嗨 -嘿
Hi. -Hey.
没想到今年会见到你 -算你运气好
Didn’t think I’d see you this year. -Guess you got lucky.
我想也是 -疯狂凯蒂
I guess so. -Crazy Katie!
拿到你的飞行执照没? -古伯 我好想你
Did you get your pilot’s license yet? -Oh, Coop, I missed you.
好吧
OK.
拿好没? -好了
Got that? -Yeah.
嘿 小心点
Hey, hey, careful with that.
那设备飞了一万英哩到这里 我可不希望功亏一篑
That equipment’s made it 1 0,000 miles. I’d hate that to change in six feet.
抱歉
Sorry about that.
嗨 我是戴维斯·麦克伦博士
Hi. I’m Dr. Davis McClaren.
UCLA地球太空研究所
Earth and Space Sciences UCLA.
杰瑞·薛普 探险向导 欢迎来到世界的尽头
Jerry Shepard, expedition guide. Welcome to the bottom of the world.
幸会 -彼此彼此
Nice to meet you. -Same here.
再往南一点 就会跌出地球
Go any further south, you’ll fall off the planet.
那就太不幸了
Well, that’d be unfortunate.
查理·古伯 制图员 机械工程师 跑道修理员
Charlie Cooper, cartographer, mechanical engineer, runway paver.
幸会 -麦克伦博士 欢迎来到冰世界
Nice to meet you. -Dr. McClaren! Welcome to the ice.
安迪·哈里逊 基金会理事 幸会
Andy Harrison, NSF science director. An honor to meet you.
萝丝·玛莉帕里博士 协调员 -幸会
Dr. Rosemary Paris, field coordinator. -Nice to meet you.
见过我们组员了吧?
You’ve met our team?
是的 古伯先生正在整理我的行李
Yeah, Mr. Cooper was just taking good care of all my things.
古伯? 真的吗? 我猜凡事都有第一次
Cooper, really? First time for everything, I suppose.
进来吧 -谢了
Let’s get you inside. -Thanks.
应该的 -好
Sure. -Yeah.
好 幸运女神站在我这边
OK. Lady luck, in my corner.
(1993年1月)
What are we playing? -She is pretty.
-要玩什么? -她真漂亮
先下注二毛五 -二毛五
Quarter in. -Quarter.
你要完了 -你要完了
You’re going down. -You’re going down.
疯狂凯蒂 你输定了
Crazy Katie, you’re going down.
博士 要玩吗? -不 谢了
Hey, doc, you want in? -No, thanks.
我很久以前就戒赌了
I gave up gambling a long time ago.
搭凯蒂的飞机来就是赌命了
Hey, you flew in with Katie, didn’t you?
我看你要怎么回家
Remind me how you’re getting home.
老杰克 玩不玩?
Say, Old Jack, you in or out, buddy?
翻译一下? -不玩
Translation? -That’d be out.
古伯 新女友怎么样?
So, Coop, how’s the new girlfriend? -Mmm.
新女友?
How’s my new girl?
我不知道
I don’t know.
算是辣吧 -哇
How about hot? -Wow.

Huh? -Wow.
她也是科学家 在义大利基地
She’s a scientist too. At the italian base.
又漂亮又聪明 -是很聪明
Pretty and smart. -Smarts.
发现照片上少了什么吗?
Yeah. Notice something missing in that picture?
好…我想…我知道你是指我
OK, OK. I think… I know you mean me.
照片就快来了 她要寄我们的合照来
You’re talk… The picture’s coming. She’s sending one of the two of us, OK?
要有耐心
Patience, Jer.
多少张? -两张
Uh-huh. How many? -Two.
博士 你很期待第一次到干谷吧?
Doc, you looking forward to your first trip to Dry Valleys?
这个季节到那里最棒了
It’s a pretty cool spot this time of year.
其实麦克伦博士是要到梅尔本山
Actually, Dr. McClaren needs to get to Mt. Melbourne
寻找他的陨石
to search for his meteorite.
梅尔本?
Melbourne, huh?
没人跟我讲过这件事
Nobody said anything about Melbourne.
对 找陨石的圈子很小
Yeah. Meteorite hunting is a pretty small world
我不希望别人知道我去哪里
and, uh, I didn’t want anybody to know where I was really going,
因为我要到梅尔本找个很特别的东西
’cause I’m looking for something special at Melbourne
基金会要我们保密
and the NSF let us keep it off the paperwork.
有问题吗?
ls there a problem?
博士 请看个东西
Look, doc, let me show you something.
看一下地图
I’ll show you on the map.
我们现在在这里 -对
This is where we are, right? OK. -Yeah.
干谷在这里
Here’s Dry Valleys.
梅尔本在老远的这边 在相反方向两倍远的地方
All the way over here, Mt. Melbourne. Twice as far and the opposite direction.
上周我检视过我们的路线
I’ve been over our route twice in the last week,
从本季开始 我就没去过梅尔本
but I haven’t been to Mt. Melbourne since the beginning of the season.
也许吧 但麦克伦博士千里迢迢过来
Well, that may be so. But Dr. McClaren has traveled a long way.
如果能帮他的忙 就该帮 -安迪 已经一月底了
If we can accommodate him, we should. -Andy, it’s the end of January.
冰层太薄 骑雪上摩托车太危险
The ice is too thin and snowmobiles would be too dangerous.
唯一的方法就只能靠狗
There’s only one way to make that trip, with the dogs.
狗?
The dogs?
好 他们载得动我所有的装备吗?
OK. Will they be able to carry all my gear?
没问题
The dogs’ll be fine.
现在这季节真的太晚了 -去年我们还让狗…
It’s really late in the season. -Last year we had the dogs out
忙到我们离开的最后一天
right up until the day we left.
好吧 安迪 你是老大 我去准备
All right, Andy. You’re the boss. I’ll get things ready.
需要帮忙吗? -不用了
Hey, you need some help? -No, I’m fine.
古伯 跟巴克道晚安
Coop, say good night to Buck.
下回吧 杰瑞
Uh, I’m gonna take a rain check, Jer.
Ah…
孩子们 走了
Kids, come on! Let’s go!
大家都出去 上♥床♥睡觉
Everyone outside. Let’s get you tucked into bed. Come on.
杰克
Good, Jack.
乖 明早再见
Good boy. I’ll see you in the morning.
玛雅
Hey, Maya.
再跑一趟如何?
What do you say? One more trip, huh?
然后就让你到迈姆朵避寒 听来不错吧?
Then we’ll get you to McMurdo for the winter. That sound good?
不错吧? 乖女孩
Huh? That sound good? That’s my girl.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!