警戒结束
中南区往事
我是警♥察♥
I’m the police.
奉命逮捕你
And I’m here to arrest you.
你违反了法律
You’ve broken the law.
法律并非由我制定
I did not write the law.
我也许并不赞同
I may even disagree with the law.
但必须严格执行
But I will enforce it.
不论你如何辩护 巧舌如簧
No matter how you plead, cajole,
或者试图祈求我的同情
beg or attempt to stir my sympathies,
这些都无法阻止我
nothing you do will stop me
要将你送进监狱的决心
from placing you in a steel cage with grey bars.
如果你逃跑 我会追捕你到天涯海角
If you run away, I will chase you.
如果你想挑战我 我一定会痛扁你
If you fight me, I will fight back.
如果你朝我开枪 我也会回敬你
If you shoot at me, I will shoot back.
按照法律规定 我不能离开
By the law, I am unable to walk away.
我担负着重大使命
I’m a consequence.
任务还未完成
I am the unpaid bill.
警徽和手♥枪♥就是我生命的意义
I am fate with a badge and a gun.
在警徽背后 我有一颗和你们一样的心
Behind my badge is a heart like yours.
会流血
I bleed.
会思考
I think.
会爱
I love.
当然 我也会死亡
And yes, I can be killed.
但我不是孤军奋战
And although I’m but one man…
我有成千上万个
I have thousands of
和我有着相同使命的兄弟姐妹
brothers and sisters who are the same as me.
他们愿意为我付出生命
They will lay down their lives for me.
我也愿意为他们付出生命
And I them.
我们一起守卫着
We stand watch together.
引自纪录片《细细的蓝线》
警♥察♥是区分一个民♥主♥社会与极权的”细蓝线”
一根蓝色的细线
A thin blue line.
使猎物摆脱捕食者的纠缠
Protecting the prey from the predators.
使好人免受坏人的威胁
The good from the bad.
我们是警♥察♥
We are the police.
13X9
Thirteen X-ray nine is
在追赶一辆向西逃走的汽车
in pursuit of a Code vehicle west on two seven.
跑啊 王八蛋
Go ahead, motherfucker.
有种你就跑 你这个婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Try to run, you son of a bitch.
快 快
Hold on, hold on!
往东穿过巷子
Eastbound through the alley
从胡伯到2000号♥街区
at twenty hundred block from Hooper.
现在往东穿过巷子
Now eastbound through the alley
从胡伯到2000号♥街区
at twenty hundred block from Hooper.
真该死
Oh shit!
让开 让开
Come around, come around!
别挡道 快他妈让开
Move! Get the fuck around!
往右
Pull to the right!
往右
Pull to the right!
他不是往右去的
He’s not going to pull to the right.
你个蠢货
You stupid motherfucker!
差点儿就跟丢了
He almost lost it!
撞他 撞他
Pit him! Pit him!
撞上了
Got him!
你丫的
Fuck you!
你没事吧
You good?
没事
Good.
这小子倒下了
This fucker’s down.
我先铐住他
I’m going to hook him.
你们都干得不错
You’re all good.
13X9 请求支援
Thirteen x-ray nine, you can show a Code Four.
13X9请求支援
Thirteen x nine is requesting
他们在内奥米的4000街区
additional supervisors to the four thousand block at Naomi.
带走
Walk it off.
你没事吧
You good?
我没事
I’m good.
天哪
Holy shit.
王八蛋
Yeah, motherfucker.
好吧
All right.
这就是我一天的工作
This is my day job.
你们当中 抱歉 老兄 我在录像
Some of you… Sorry, bro, I’m recording.
这就是我一天的工作
This is my day job.
你们当中有些人可能叫我布莱恩
Some of you might know me as Brian.
或是泰勒
Or Taylor.
但在这里 我是二号♥警官布莱恩·泰勒
But here I am Police Officer Two Brian Taylor.
在这里 正义的力量
This is where the forces of good,
将同邪恶的势力做斗争
prepare to fight to forces of evil.
这是我的搭档 札瓦拉警官
This is my partner, Officer Zavala.
我还裸着呢 我知道 来
I’m in my chones. I know, come on.
不 不要 我还裸着呢
No no, I’m in my chones.
我们是牛顿市的治安巡逻队
We work basic patrol here at Newton.
洛杉矶警♥察♥局最头疼的部门之一
One of the toughest divisions in the LAPD.
牛顿枪击市 名副其实
Shootin’ Newton, that’s right.
幸运十三
Lucky Thirteen.
这是我们的佩枪
This is a department issue sidearm.
格洛克十九
Glock nineteen.
格洛克 奥地利知名军械承包商
蜘蛛战术刀
Spyderco tactical knife.
蜘蛛刀具 美国知名刀具公♥司♥
这小玩意儿能打碎玻璃
This little thing can break windows.
两副史密斯威森手铐
Two Smith and Wesson handcuffs.
史密斯威森 美国最大的军械制♥造♥商
辣椒油树脂喷雾
Can of OC spray.
胡椒喷雾
Pepper spray.
两个备用弹夹
Two extra mags.
还有什么 那是我的柜子
What else? That’s my nametag.
这是我搭档的柜子 乱七八糟
You can see my partner’s dirty locker.
你的像个娘儿们的
Yours is like a woman.
看这个
Look at this.
这是什么 陶瓷大谷仓吗
What is this, Pottery Barn?
陶瓷大谷仓 美国家居连锁品牌
你们可以闭嘴让我点名了吗
Are you going to shut the fuck up and get ready for roll call?
别爆粗口
Don’t swear.
要是你爆粗口 我还得剪辑掉
I have to edit that out, when you swear.

Oh fuck.
去死吧
Oh shit.

Fuck.
现在是西班牙语时间 [西班牙语]
Ok, now is Spanish.
你们两个玩得不错啊
You kids having fun?
看 这是范·豪泽警官
Look, it’s Officer Van Houser.
三号♥警官范·豪泽
Officer Three Van Houser.
总是无法升职
Considered unpromotable by the department.
这世上最他妈易怒的警♥察♥
And the angriest fucking cop in the world.
我要向警长报告你们在这里录像
I’m going to tell Sarge that you’re taping in here.
你说什么
What’d you say?
我要向警长报告你们在这里录像
I’m going to tell Sarge that you’re taping in here.
这不叫录像
It’s not really called taping anymore.
我用的是闪存卡 并不是…
It uses flash cards, but it’s not really a…
别担心
Don’t worry about it.
真该死
God damn it!
喜欢吗
Like that?
打开
Turn it on.
我在拍你吗
Am I recording you?
对啊 我也在拍你
Yes, and I’m recording you.
太棒了
That’s so cool.
看见这儿了吗
See that thing there?
这儿是镜头
That’s the lens right there.
这儿也是
Just like this right here.
伙计们 安静
Hey guys, quiet down.
好吧 都安静点儿
All right, let’s settle down.
安静点儿
Let’s settle down.
队长有话要说
Captain’s here, he’d like to say a few words.
都安静一点儿
Let’s quiet down.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!