我叫土耳其
My name is Turkish.
我知道,英国人叫这名字真可笑
Funny name for an Englishman, I know.
当坠机时,我父母同时都在上面
他们就是这么邂逅的
My parents were on the same plane
when it crashed. That’s how they met.
他们用飞机之名帮我命名
They named me after the plane.
很少人以坠机事件命名
Not many people are
named after a plane crash.
那是汤米
That’s Tommy.
他跟别人说他是以枪名为名
He tells people
he was named after a gun.
但我知道他实际是以一个19世纪
出名的芭蕾舞者为名
But I know he was really named after
a famous 19th century ballet dancer.
在我有记忆以来,我就认识他
他是我伙伴
Known him for as long as I can
remember. He’s my partner.
但并不表示我们会牵手或一起散步
Doesn’t mean we hold hands
or take walks.
重点是
我试着别让他惹麻烦搞死我
It means I try to keep him out of
as much trouble as he inflicts on me.
我让他不好过,但他至少没事
I give him a hard time.
Keeps him in check.
说真的,他就像的我手足
But really, he’s like my brother.
我怎会懂钻石?我经办拳赛
What do I know about diamonds?
I’m a boxing promoter.
一周前我还在快乐的办拳赛
然后:
I was a happy boxing promoter
until a week ago, and then:
我怎会懂钻石?
What do I know about diamonds?
钻石不是都在安特卫普吗?
Don’t they come from Antwerp?
-海米,你听听这好吗?
-我们有选择权吗?
– Himy, would you listen to this?
– Do we have a choice?
“安特卫普”
大家都把事情看得太表面化了
It wasn’t meant to be taken
literally.
亚当和夏娃是个不错的故事
It’s a nice story, Adam and Eve.
但这种教条故事…
It’s bound with moral fibre…
还想要大人相信?
…but asking a grown man
to believe it?
那是什么?
What is it?
是什么?
Well, what is it?
你觉得我该怎样,脱裤子?
What you want I should do,
drop my pants?
好吧,过去
Okay, go through.
那故事很棒的
It’s a nice story.
但说穿了就是个故事
It’s just that. Just a story.
天主教根本就搞错了
Catholic religion is based
on a mistranslation.
够了,鲁本,说点别的吧
Enough already. Ruben, say something.
你忙吗?我从头道来
Listen. Are you busy?
I’ll tell you the whole story.
古希腊学者把希伯来文的“少女”…
The Septuagint scholars mistranslated
the Hebrew word for “young woman”…
误译成希腊文的“处♥女♥”
…into the Greek word for “virgin.”
这错误很容易犯
It was an easy mistake to make…
因为拼法很相近
…because there was only a subtle
difference in the spelling.
所以他们想出了一个预言
So, they came up with a prophecy:
“处♥女♥将怀孕并生下一子”
“Behold, the virgin shall conceive
and bear us a son.”
听懂了吗?
大家只注意到处♥女♥那个字
You understand? It was “virgin”
that caught people’s attention.
处♥女♥怀孕生子是不常发生的事
It’s not everyday a virgin conceives
and bears a son.
这说法蒙混了几百年
But leave that for a couple
of hundred years to stew…
接着就出现了天主教
…and next thing you know you have
the Holy Catholic Church.
拜托,你在胡说什么?
Oy vay, what are you saying?
我是说
虽然有文字记载
I’m saying, just because
it’s written…
但并不表示是这样的
…doesn’t make it so.
那带给他们希望
是事实还是虚构的并不重要
Gives them hope. It’s not important
whether it’s fact or fiction.
-人都喜欢有信念
-我不想再听了
– People like to believe.
– I don’t want to hear anymore.
我们要来见谁?
Anyway, who is it that we’re seeing?
-麦可
-喂?
– Michael.
– Hello?
穆提
Mutti.
鲁迪,让他们进来吧
Rudy! Rud, Rud, let them in, please.
没关系,让他们进来
Rud, it’s okay, let them through.
-麦可
-穆提
– Michael.
– Mutti.
你迟到了半小时
你想让我坐立不安?
You kept us waiting for half an hour.
Are you trying to give me heartburn?
趴在地上
Lie down on the floor.
趴下
Get on the floor!
趴下
Lie on the floor!
他妈的趴下
Get on the fucking floor!
-趴下!
-趴下!
– Get down!
– Get fucking down!
趴下、趴下
Down on the floor! Get down!
趴下
On the ground!
我叫你趴下
Get down, I say!
-时间
-七分钟
– Time.
– Seven minutes!
钻石在哪?
Where is the stone?
钻石在哪?
Where is the stone?
钻石在哪?
Where is the stone?
麦可,钻石呢?
Michael, where is the stone?
“艾维表哥”
“阿索”
“米奇”
“蚊子”
“四指老法”
“土耳其”
“炫ㄎㄚ乔治”
“汤米”
“钢弹牙东尼”
“刀疤老布”
“狗头老大”
“红发阿托”
你的班机何时起飞?
When does your plane leave?
二十分钟后
Twenty minutes.
把枪给我
Give me your gun.
到了伦敦
When you get to London…
你若需要枪…
…if you want a gun…
打这支电♥话♥
…call this number.
-老布
-老布
– Boris.
– Boris.
你要什么他都能弄到手
He can get you anything you need.
“伦敦”
他可以那样做吗?
Is he allowed to do that?
这是地下拳赛
可不是打着玩的
It’s an unlicensed boxing match.
It’s not a tickling competition.
这些人本就要痛宰对手
These lads are out
to hurt each other.
查理,香肠好了没?
What’s with those sausages,
Charlie?
再两分钟
Two minutes, Turkish.
看那破玩意
那怎能当我的办公室?
Look at it. How am I supposed
to run this thing from that?
我们需要一个适当的办公室
We’ll need a proper office.
我要一个新的
你去帮我买♥♥回来
I want a new one.
You’re going to buy it for me.
为什么是我?
Why me?
你比较懂露营车
Well, you know about caravans.
怎么会?
How’s that?
你有年夏天都住在上面
那表示你比我懂
You spent a summer in one.
Which means you know more than me.
而且我不想被骗
And I don’t want to have me pants
pulled down over the price.
这个有什么不好吗?
What’s wrong with this one?
不会啊,汤米
Oh, nothing, Tommy.
它棒的很
It’s tiptop.
我只是不确定那个颜色
I’m just not sure about the colour.
我已安排妥当,你只要去牵回来
It’s all arranged.
You just got to pick it up.
地址在这
Here’s an address.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!