-醒了没 -醒了
– Are you up? – Yeah.
杰克斯明天会找你麻烦
Jax has got the jump on you tomorrow.
两点钟
Two bell.
算是还你人情
I figured, I owe you.
你听见没
Did you hear what I said?
听见了
I heard.
谢了
Thanks.
所有人都趴下 快点
Everybody, down. Now!
趴地上
On the ground!
你 囚犯 趴地上
You, inmate. On the ground.

Now!
-趴下 -听见没
– Get down. – You heard us.
他妈给我趴地上
On the fucking ground.
轮到你了
You are up.
左转
To your left.
站在线上
On the line.
好了
All right…
站到右边
Step to the right.
进去
Let’s go.
伸手
Hands?
好好享受
Enjoy.
靠墙
Against the wall.
走吧
Let’s go.
午饭时间 囚犯 吃点素的
Lunch time, inmate. Eat your veggies.
好了
There you go.
罗格
Roag?
-怎么了 -现在几点了
– Yeah? – Got the time?
关你屁事 有约会吗
Fuck you care? You got a date?
没有
No.
你有妹妹介绍给我吗
Maybe you got a sister or a cousin.
想挨揍吗
Wanna get your head smashed?
不 不太想
No, not really.
差五分四点
It’s 5 to 4:00.
自作聪明
Wise ass!
宝贝 走了
Fruit cake? Let’s go.
2…
6…
7 8
7…8…
9…
10…
290…
291…
292…
293…
294…
295 296
295…296…
297 298
297…298…
299…
300.
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
那边没事吧
You okay?
一个没少 都在
I got everybody. I got it.
-出他妈什么事了 -二号♥门起火
– What the fuck is going on? – We got fire, gate 2.
-所有囚犯送回牢房♥ -明白
– All prisoners, back to their cells. – Copy that.

Fuck!
有人越狱 重复
We got a runner. I repeat…
有人越狱了
prisoner is running.
挺漂亮
Nice look.
哈什的主意
Hush’s idea.
漂亮吧
Nice, right?
里面如何 头儿
How’s inside, bossman?
里面好极了 大家都问起你了
Inside’s great. Everyone’s asking about you.
要是你再不出来
You know, If you wasn’t out soon.
我就会冲进那鬼地方 把你拽出来了
I’d be breaking into that motherfucker and pulling your ass out.
居然有前科犯出来后还想再回去
The only ex-con I know gets out, and wants to go back in.
我可没说”想”
I didn’t say, wants.
我是说我”会”
I said, I would.
真不一样
There’s a difference.
别一下子全花了
Don’t spend it all in one place.
曲水监狱有人越狱
We have an escape from Bendwater Penitentiary.
举起手来 从电♥话♥亭里走出来
Step out from the booth with your hands in the air!
开场
Showtime.
把手举起来 快点
Put your hands in the air, now.
举起手来
Hands in the air!
十指相扣 放在脑后
Put your hands behind your head, interlock your fingers!
不许动
Do not move.
天气不错
Beautiful day.
-到底是怎么回事 -冷静 典狱长
– What the hell is going on here? – Calm down, Warden.
我是莱斯特·克拉克
I am Lester Clark.
布&克安保公♥司♥的首席执行官
I am CEO of the B&C Security.
你听说过我们公♥司♥吧
You may have heard of us?
没听过啊
No?
好吧 我们是一家独♥立♥安保公♥司♥
Alright. We are an independent security company
受雇于联邦监狱管理局
hired by the Federal Bureau Prisons
测试全国范围内所有
to test the integrity of their
最高安全级别监狱的设施
maximum security facilities nationwide.
这位是雷·布莱斯林 他是我的合伙人兼
This is Ray Breslin. He is my partner…and uh…
常驻[逃生大♥师♥]胡迪尼
resident Houdini.
典狱长
Warden.
过去的七年 雷渗透进了国内
Now, for the last seven years. Ray has been inserted into
每一所最高安全级别监狱
every maximum incarceration facility in the system
他要确保每一所监狱都
He is there to ensure that each and every one of them
百分百无法越狱
is 100% escape proof.
看来你的监狱没有做到
And apparently, yours wasn’t.
他逃出来了
And he got out.
好吧
Okay, fine.
看来你是要告诉我怎么做到的了
I suppose you’re gonna tell me how you did it?
他真想知道吗 我看不像
Think he wants to know? Doesn’t seem like it.
雷 你说吧
Ray, you are on.
典狱长 我们从头说起
Warden, let’s start from the top.
越狱三要素
Any break requires three things.
熟悉布局 摸清规律
Knowing the lay out, understanding the routine and
内外援手
help from outside or in.
熟悉了布局 弱点就显而易见
If you know the lay out, the weak side is obvious.
曲水监狱的弱点 在禁闭室
In Bendwaters case is the Secure Housing Unit.
政♥府♥斥资
The government expenditure
1700万美元 建造了这座监狱
with 17 Million dollars, building the facility.
最尖端的技术
It’s state-of-the-art.
问题是
The only problem is…
它旁边就是未设防的消防队
it’s located next to unsecure fire crash.
首先 我得设法进去
First, I needed to get inside.
所以 我树了些敌人
So, I made some enemies.
进去之后 发现你们人手不足
Once inside, it was obvious you are short-staffed.
联邦政♥府♥行动指南推荐要有两名警卫
Federal guidelines recommend two guards present when
押解高危囚犯
transferring high risk inmates.
你们只有一名
You only use one.
摸清警卫的行动规律是下一步
Knowing the guard’s routine was the next step.
送我进房♥三十秒后 狱警会去抽烟小憩
30 seconds into my rec, my C.O. took a smoke break.
每天的这七分钟 没人看守我
7 minutes of everyday there were no eyes on me.
2 3
Two…three…
摸清规律之后 我只要选好日子
Having timed the routine, all I had to do was to pick the day.
安排人下午四点整 在前门制♥造♥混乱
And arrange for a distraction at the front gate for exactly 4p.m.
但那时 你还锁在铁笼子里
But at this point, you’re still locked inside a steel box.
要出去 你得有密♥码♥
To get out, you had to have a key code.
你们的巧克力牛奶很不错
You have very good chocolate milk.
纸包装盒里有一层薄薄的蜡膜
See, the carton contains thin layer of wax laminate.
把它贴在键盘上
Lay it over the keypad to
按过的四个键会留下印记

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章无敌破坏王
下一篇文章谍影重重5
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!