该片故事基于《安徒生童话》改编而成,讲述了公主安娜和喜爱冒险的山民克里斯托弗以及一只驯鹿、会说话的雪人一起踏上北上冒险的路程,而他们冒险之旅的目的是为了解除安娜的姐姐—冰雪皇后下的让她的王国陷入永恒寒冬的诅咒。除了冒险之旅之外,影片也将为安娜设置一段纠缠于山民克里斯托弗和潇洒的王子汉斯之间的三角恋情,但故事将更多地集中于安娜和她的姐姐冰雪皇后艾莎之间的关系。

阿伦戴尔王国的两个公主

隆冬严寒 漫天雨雪
Born of cold and winter air and mountain rain combining
冰封之力 无情又无私
This icy force both foul and fair
埋藏一颗冰雪之心
Has a frozen heart worth mining
切开冰冷清澈的结晶
So cut through the heart, cold and clear
对这冰雪又爱又恨
Strike for love and strike for fear
冰封美景
See the beauty sharp and sheer
割开坚冰
Split the ice apart
打碎冰雪之心
And break the frozen heart
嘿 呦 留神脚下 别逞强
Hup! Ho! Watch your step! Let it go
嘿 呦 留神脚下 别逞强
Hup! Ho! Watch your step! Let it go
美丽又强大
Beautiful! Powerful
危险又冷酷
Dangerous! Cold
冰雪是不受约束的魔法
Ice has a magic can’t be controlled
胜过一人 胜过十人
Stronger than one, stronger than ten
胜过成百上千人
Stronger than a hundred men
隆冬严寒 漫天雨雪
Born of cold and winter air and mountain rain combining
冰封之力 无情又无私
This icy force both foul and fair
埋藏一颗冰雪之心
Has a frozen heart worth mining
切开冰冷清澈的结晶
Cut through the heart, cold and clear
对这冰雪又爱又恨
Strike for love and strike for fear
美丽和危险为伴
There’s beauty and there’s danger here
割开坚冰
Split the ice apart
小心冰雪之心
Beware the frozen heart
跟上 斯温
Come on, Sven!
喂 艾尔莎
Elsa. Psst!
艾尔莎
Elsa!
醒醒 醒醒 快醒醒
Wake up. Wake up. Wake up.
安娜 快回去睡觉吧
Anna, go back to sleep.
我就是睡不着 天上有光 我就睡不着
I just can’t. The sky’s awake, so I’m awake,
所以起来玩吧
so we have to play.
你自己去玩吧
Go play by yourself.
快来陪我堆雪人嘛
Do you want to build a snowman?
快来 快来 快来 快来
Come on, come on, come on, come on.
快用魔法 快用魔法
Do the magic! Do the magic!
准备好了吗
Ready?
太神奇了
This is amazing!
看这个
Watch this!
你好 我叫奥洛夫 我喜欢热情的拥抱
Hi, I’m Olaf and I like warm hugs.
我喜欢你 奥洛夫
I love you, Olaf.
-等等 -接住我 -接住你了
– Hang on. – Catch me! – Gotcha!
-再来一次 -等等
– Again! – Wait!
慢点儿
Slow down!
安娜
Anna!
安娜
Anna?
妈妈 爸爸
Mama! Papa!
你没事的 安娜 我会保护你的
You’re okay, Anna. I got you.
艾尔莎 你越来越失控了
Elsa, what have you done? This is getting out of hand!
这是个意外 我很抱歉 安娜
It was an accident. I’m sorry, Anna.
-她像冰一样冷 -我知道该去哪儿
– She’s ice cold. – I know where we have to go.

Ice?
再快点 斯温
Faster, Sven!
斯温
Sven!
请帮帮我
Please… Help!
我女儿她
My daughter!
是国王
He is the King!
地精
Trolls…?
安静 我在倾听呢
Shush. I’m trying to listen.
小可爱们 我要收了你俩
Cuties. I’m gonna keep you.
国王陛下
Your Majesty!
是生来就有还是中了恶咒
Born with the powers or cursed?
生来就有 而且法力越来越强了
Born. And they’re getting stronger.
幸好伤到的不是她的心
You are lucky it wasn’t her heart.
心不容易恢复
The heart is not so easily changed,
头却不难治好
but the head can be persuaded.
请你尽力
Do what you must.
我建议抹去所有和魔法有关的东西
I recommend we remove all magic,
为了保险 有魔法的记忆都不要留
even memories of magic to be safe…
但是别担心 快乐的记忆还在
But don’t worry, I’ll leave the fun.
她会没事的
She will be okay.
她不会记得我的魔法吗
But she won’t remember I have powers?
-安全起见 -听我说 艾尔莎
– It’s for the best. – Listen to me, Elsa,
你的魔法只会日渐增强
your power will only grow.
魔法固然美好
There is beauty in it…
但也有危险
but also great danger.
你必须学会控制
You must learn to control it.
恐惧是你的敌人
Fear will be your enemy.
不 我们会保护他 她肯定能学会控制
No. We’ll protect her. She can learn to control it. I’m sure.
不过现在
Until then,
还是关上城门 遣散仆从
we’ll lock the gates. We’ll reduce the staff.
尽量减少她与别人的接触
We will limit her contact with people
防止别人知道她的魔法
and keep her powers hidden from everyone…
包括安娜
including Anna.
艾尔莎
Elsa?
快来陪我堆雪人嘛
Do you want to build a snowman
我们一起出去玩吧
Come on let’s go and play
我好久见不到你 快出来呀
I never see you anymore. Come out the door
你好像离开我了
It’s like you’ve gone away
我们曾是好伙伴
We used to be best buddies
现在你却不理我 快告诉我为什么
And now we’re not. I wish you would tell me why
快来陪我堆雪人嘛
Do you want to build a snowman
不堆雪人也可以呀
It doesn’t have to be a snowman
走吧 安娜
Go away, Anna.
好吧 再见
Okay bye
戴着手套会有帮助 瞧
The gloves will help. See…
-封闭起来 -不要去感受
– Conceal it. – Don’t feel it.
别让人看清
Don’t let it show.
快来陪我堆雪人嘛
Do you want to build a snowman
或是骑车绕大厅跑
Or ride our bike around the hall
好久没人陪我玩
I think some company is overdue
我都只能对画唱歌了
I’ve started talking to the pictures on the walls
撑住 贞德
Hang in there, Joan.
房间这么空 内心好孤单
It gets a little lonely all these empty rooms
看时光滴答流逝
Just watching the hours tick by
我很害怕 魔法越来越强了
I’m scared. It’s getting stronger.
害怕只会越来越糟
Getting upset only makes it worse.
冷静下来
Calm down.
不 别碰我 求你了 我不想伤害你
No. Don’t touch me. Please. I don’t want to hurt you.
我们两周后见
See you in two weeks.
-你们一定要走吗 -你会没事的 艾尔莎
– Do you have to go? – You’ll be fine, Elsa.
艾尔莎
Elsa?
求你了 我知道你在里面
Please, I know you’re in there
人们都在打听你的下落
People are asking where you’ve been
他们说要勇敢 我也在努力
They say have courage and I’m trying to
我就在门外 让我进来吧
I’m right out here for you. Just let me in
现在只剩你我
We only have each other
我们彼此相依
It’s just you and me
我们究竟该怎么办
What are we gonna do
快来陪我堆雪人嘛
Do you want to build a snowman
三 年 后
-欢迎来到阿伦黛尔 -谢谢您 先生
– Welcome to Arendelle! – Merci, monsieur!
请小心脚下 城门马上就会开启
Watch your Steps please. The gates will opening Soon.
为什么我非得穿这个
Why do I have to wear this?
因为女王已经成年
Because the Queen has come of age.
今天是加冕日
It’s Coronation Day!
那又不是我的错
That’s not my fault.
-你想要什么 斯温 -给我个点心
– What do you want, Sven? – Give me a snack!
-那暗号是什么 -请给我
– What’s the magic word? – Please!
喂喂喂 一人一半
A..A… a… a! Share!
今天城门居然开启了
I can’t believe they’re finally opening up the gates!
而且是开一整天
And for a whole day!
快点儿 珀西
Faster, Persi!
阿伦黛尔 我最神秘的贸易伙伴
Ah, Arendelle, our most mysterious trade partner.
开启了城门 等我来探寻
Open those gates so I may unlock your secrets
和榨取财富
and exploit your riches.
我居然说出声了吗
Did I just say that out loud?
我已经等不及想看看
Oh, me sore eyes can’t wait to
女王陛下和公主殿下了
see the Queen and the Princess.
她们一定非常可爱
I bet they’re absolutely lovely.
肯定是美丽动人
I bet they are beautiful.
安娜公主
Princess Anna…?
什么事
Huh? Yeah?
-抱歉打扰 但是殿下 -不不不 没有
– Sorry to wake you, ma’am but… – No, no, no. You didn’t.
我已经起床很久了
I’ve been up for hours.
谁啊
Who is it?
还是我 殿下 城门马上就要开启
It’s still me, ma’am. The gates will open soon.
-该做准备了 -当然
– Time to get ready. – Of course!
准备什么
Ready for what?
您姐姐的加冕仪式 殿下
Your sister’s coronation, ma’am.
姐姐的加冕仪式
My sister’s cor-neration…
今天是加冕日
It’s coronation day!
今天是加冕日
It’s coronation day!
窗户和大门都已开启
The window is open! So’s that door
好久没有这样过
I didn’t know they did that anymore
谁知道我们有八千个沙拉碟呢
我在这空荡的大厅漫步多年
For years I have roamed these empty halls
没有舞会 要舞厅有什么用
Why have a ballroom with no balls
终于 城门就要开启了
Finally, they’re opening up the gates
都是有血有肉的人
There’ll be actual, real-life people
这感觉好奇怪
It’ll be totally strange
可我早已准备好了
But wow am I so ready for this change
因为好久以来
‘Cause for the first time in forever
会有音乐 伴着灯光
There’ll be music, there’ll be light
因为好久以来
For the first time in forever
我将彻夜翩然起舞
I’ll be dancing through the night
我不知道是兴奋还是得意
Don’t know if I’m elated or gassy
但总之也差不多
But I’m somewhere in that zone
因为好久以来
‘Cause for the first time in forever
我将不再孤单 我等不及见到大家
I won’t be alone. I can’t wait to meet everyone…
如果遇到真命天子呢
What if I meet “The one”?
今晚 想象自己礼服加身
Tonight, imagine me gown and all
迷人地斜倚着墙
Fetchingly draped against the wall
好一幅精致优雅的画面
The picture of sophisticated Grace
蓦然回首 看到我的他
I suddenly see him standing there
素未谋面 面容俊朗
a beautiful stranger tall and fair
我只想嘴里塞满巧克力
I wanna stuff some chocolate in my face
但我们彻夜畅谈欢笑
But then we laugh and talk all evening
说起来也奇怪
Which is totally bizarre
和以前的生活截然不同
Nothing like the life I’ve led so far
好久好久以来
For the first time in forever
生活中充满了魔法和欢乐
There’ll be magic, there’ll be fun
好久好久以来
For the first time in forever
我会受人瞩目
I could be noticed by someone
我知道这是疯言疯语
And I know it is totally crazy
想象自己能找到真爱
To dream I’d find romance
但这是好久以来
But for the first time in forever
至少我有了机会
At least I’ve got a chance
掩藏好自己 不许人靠近
Don’t let them in. Don’t let them see
乖乖听话 别让大家担心
Be the good girl You always have to be
把真心封闭
Conceal. Don’t feel.
演好这出戏
Put on a show.
走错一步 就会人尽皆知
Make one wrong move and everyone will know
只是为了今天
But it’s only for today
只是为了今天
It’s only for today
等待使人心焦
It’s agony to wait
等待使人心焦
It’s agony to wait
通知守卫打开 城门
Tell the guards to open up the gate
打开城门
The gate
这是好久以来
For the first time in forever
我将获得梦想的一切
I’m getting what I’m dreaming of.
乖乖听话 别让大家担心
Be the good girl you always have to be.
改变我生活的机会
A chance to change my only world.
把真心封闭
Conceal.
一个获得真爱的机会
A chance to find true love
把真心封闭 不让人看清
Conceal. Don’t feel, Don’t let them know
明天一切都将结束
I know it all ends tomorrow
所以必须抓住今天
So it has to be today
因为这是好久以来
‘Cause for the first time in forever
好久以来
For the first time in forever
什么都无法阻止我
Nothing’s in my way
我很抱歉 你受伤了吗
I’m so sorry. Are you hurt?
你好
Hey!
-对 不 我没事 -真的吗
– I-ya, no. No. I’m okay. – Are you sure?
没错 是我走路不小心
Yeah, I just wasn’t looking where I was going.
-但是我真的没事 -谢天谢地
– But I’m great, actually. – Oh, thank goodness.
我是南部群岛的汉斯王子
Prince Hans of the Southern Isles.
-我是阿伦黛尔的安娜公主 -公主
– Princess Anna of Arendelle. – Princess…?
公主殿下
My Lady.
你好啊
Hi… again.
老天
Oh boy.
真尴尬 不是说你
Ha. This is awkward. Not you’re awkward,
但是我们 是我很尴尬
but just because we’re…I’m awkward.
你好帅 我说啥了

1
2
3
4
5
6
前一篇文章疯狂动物城
下一篇文章海底总动员
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!