Come here!
别别别别
No, no. No, no, no!
– 斯科特 bienvenu a Paris (法语:欢迎来巴黎) – 谢了
– Scott, bienvenu a Paris. – Thank you.
– 这是那个新相机吗? – 不是一般相机喔
– Is that a new camera? – It isn’t just a camera,
这是莱卡M7
this is a Leica M7.
高敏感双闪光灯
Uber-sensitive exposure settings,
经典幕布式快门系统
Iegendary cloth shutter system.
– 给我瞅瞅 – 不可以喔
– Let me see that thing. – No can do.
我给曲棍球队员做了四年 家教辅♥导♥才买♥♥得起它
I spent four years tutoring lacrosse players to pay for it,
所以别人不许碰它
so nobody touches my camera but me.
– 搞得像你那根命根似的 – 不不是
– It’s like your wiener. – No, it’s not…
– 詹妮 – 库珀饶了他吧
– Jenny… – Cooper, leave him alone.
喔想不到你还真 为了泡妞跑到欧洲来了
Wow, I can’t believe you came all the way to Europe for a girl.
少来我可不是见谁上谁
Wait, not just any girl.
给她看下照片斯科特
Show her the picture, Scotty.
和那个妞比起来我们 高中的女生可都是恐龙啊
She makes girls in our high school look like walruses.
难道我不是你们高中的女生吗?
I’m a girl from your high school.
呵呵 我说的是像女生的女生
No, I mean girl girls.
老大别在这耽搁了 我们在巴黎耶
Guys, we’re wasting the whole day here. We’re in Paris!
一起去卢浮宫吧
Let’s go to the Louvre!
去卢浮宫
To the Louvre!
(指示牌:参观卢浮由此排队)
嗯你们是要在这里等呢
So, you guys wanna stay here,
还是去排埃菲尔铁塔前的那条长队?
or should we check out the huge line at the Eiffel Tower?
呵呵有趣啊伏尔泰在离这里 两个街区的地方感染过梅毒
Here’s a fun fact. Voltaire contracted syphilis two blocks from here.
– 我们去看看? – 我们能不能离开这?
– Should we go? – Can we please get out of here?
– 这家伙搞得我毛骨悚然 – 谁 那机器人?
– This guy’s really creeping me out. – Who, robot man?
他不过挣点小钱养家糊口
He’s just trying to feed his robot family.
– 我还是看他不爽 – 为啥?
– I really don’t like him. – Why?
因为他搞这个?
Because he’s doing this?
正经点别鬼叫了
OK, seriously, don’t do that.
库珀别管我
Cooper.Do not hate me.
我舞技超群
I am familiar with over 600 dance moves
并且被设定成
and I am programmed to get…
无厘头
freaky.
你搞什么东东?
我是这地盘上唯一的机器人
看我受宠你不爽是吗
You’re just upset because people like me better.
没关系的
It’s okay.
那个机器人一点专业精神也没有啊
你简直比彩票还假
动手 动手
Fight! Fight!
无影腿
Break the leg shot!
哈 哈 哈
Ha! Ha! Ha!
别看他眼睛斯科特
Don’t look in his eyes, Scotty.
– 哦 – 太不道义了
– Ohhh! – That was not cool.
弟兄们快点撤
Guys, let’s go. Come on.
小♥弟♥弟♥要换零件啦出错了出错了出错了
Error! Error! Error!
这还不酷啊?
How cool is this?
可惜我们只能一起呆一天
It’s a shame we only get to spend one day together.
– 为啥不和我们一起去柏林呢? – 算了吧
– Why don’t you come to Berlin? – Umm, no.
杰米去吧 不到几个月 我们就要去不同的大学了
Jamie, come on. In a few months, we go to different colleges.
这可能是我们四个最后一次聚在一起啦
This could be the last chance the four of us are together like this.
况且我们还是在欧洲不是么?
Plus, we’re in Europe. Huh?
这可是今生难得的旅行啊
This should be the trip of a lifetime.
可不能各走各的
There’s no way we should split up.
好吧把这个桌子 当成欧洲
All right, this table is now Europe, OK?
不好意思
Excuse me.
我们正在这巴黎
We are right here, in Paris,
而我要去找米卡
and I have got to get to Mieke,
她在那柏林
who is over here, in Berlin.
如果你和我们一起 一定好玩极了
If you come with us, I’m sure there’s a ton of great stuff
路上也不会太闷
to see along the way.
– 我们可以去丹麦 – 我喜欢丹麦
– We can go to Denmark. – I love Denmark.
– 我们还要去阿姆斯特丹 – 绝对得去
– We gotta hit Amsterdam. – Definitely.
还得去 Cameret的大教堂
And the cathedral at Cameret!
– 嗯 – 可能吧 看情况
– Yeah… – Maybe. We’ll see.
– 管他的 – 如果有时间的话
– Whatever. – If there’s time.
来吧 真期待见到米卡的时候 你们也都在
Come on! I really want you to be there when I meet Mieke.
好吧
Fine.
– 酷毙 – 好
– Excellent! – All right!
– 干杯 – 干
– A toast! – Yes!
– 为米卡 – 为欧洲
– To Mieke! – To Europe!
Merci (法语:谢谢)
Merci.
– 柏林我们来啦 – 好诶
– Berlin, here we come! – All right.
最好给我拿着
Better let me hold on to those.
– 这是什么鸟玩意? – 旅行者放钱的腰带
– What the hell is that? – It’s a traveler’s money belt.
Frommer旅游指南说 旅行的时候穿上这个东东
Frommer’s says if you have one of these,
就没人抢得走你的东西
no one can rob you of anything.
除了你的面子
Except your dignity.
不 你只需把它放入
No, you just put that in your…
嗯 刚才你说啥?
wait, what?
走吧旅行指南 开路
Come on, guidebook. Let’s go.
总算看到了
Check it out.
欧式屁屁
European ass.
有何贵干?
What’s up?
老天 詹妮 我刚才以为你是某种
Jesus, Jenny. I thought you were some…
小妞 快点 4号♥站台
girl. Come on. Platform 4.
谢了
Thanks.
见鬼
Damn!
我想这是你的吧
I believe this is yours.
很高兴见到你 我叫克里斯托弗
Pleased to meet you. My name is Christoph.
– 詹妮 我们要走啦 – 快点
– Jenny, let’s go! – Move it!
他们是我朋友 我们计划去柏林
Those are my friends. We’re supposed to go to Berlin…
– 詹妮 – 我来啦
– Jenny! – I’m coming!!
碰到你真高兴
So, it was really nice to meet you.
这是我的荣幸
The pleasure was all mine…
詹妮弗
Jennifer.
(报纸:巴黎人真♥相♥报大标题:又见垃圾足球流氓)
斯科特蒙在鼓里 菲奥纳和我有一腿
Scotty doesn’t know that Fiona and me
每礼拜天在车厢里干炮
Do it in my van on Sundays
骗他她在 眼神咋这么贱?
Tells him she’s What?
你不得不承认 这调调还蛮上口的
You gotta admit,it’s a really catchy tune.
她骗他礼拜天她去做礼拜但她哪也没去
Tells him she’s in church but she doesn’t go
她跪着让我♥干♥ 但斯科特蒙在鼓里
Still she’s on her knees and Scotty doesn’t know
斯科特蒙在鼓里
Scotty doesn’t know
斯科特蒙在
Scotty doesn’t
Buongiorno (意大利语:早上好)
Buongiorno.
Buongiorno (意大利语:早上好)
Buongiorno.
老兄空车厢多得很呐
You know, there are a lot of other empty compartments.

Ah! Si…
不好意思
Pardon me.
Mi Scusi(意大利语:对不起)
Mi Scusi.
Mi Scusi(意大利语:对不起)
Mi scusi.
Buongiorno (意大利语:早上好)
Buongiorno.
你在搞什么飞机?
What the hell are you doing?
Mi scusi mi scusi(意大利语:对不起)
– Mi scusi, mi scusi.
不 不不不
No! No, no, no!
– 安逸 – 怎么呐?
– Uh-oh. – What?
长隧♥道♥
Big tunnel.
谁在我身上乱摸? 斯科特是你吗?
Who’s touching me? Scotty, is that you?
谁在摸我? 斯科特
Who’s touching me?! Scotty!
Mi Scusi(意大利语:对不起)
Mi Scusi.
Crans Sur Mer (地名) 我们在这换车
Crans Sur Mer. We change trains here.
呃我们还可以 在这儿打发几个小时
Well, we got a couple of hours to kill.
这镇上有什么好玩的?
What’s there to see in this town?
有 Poissonieres 纪念碑
Hello? The Monument des Poissonieres.
那纪念碑是为在海难中丧生的渔民建的
It’s a monument to all the local fishermen who were lost at sea.
Frommer旅游指南上说它有几分感人
Frommer’s says it’s supposed to be… quite moving.
你没发烧吧 参谋小子?
What the hell is wrong with you, C-3PO?
我们来欧洲观光 不是为了看啥蹩脚的雕像
We’re here to see Europe,not some crappy statue.
我打个盹先
I’m taking a nap.
火车来了叫我啊
Wake me up when the train gets here.
这上头说这镇上有个 著名的祼体海滩

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!