Home 传记电影 贝隆夫人(1996)

贝隆夫人(1996)

0
贝隆夫人(1996)

如今誉满人间 立即自命不凡
High flying,adored
实现当年梦想
Did you believe in your wildest moments all this would be yours…
成为大众偶像
that you’d become the lady of them all?
当年在酒吧剧院乱闯
Were the stars in your eyes when you crawled in at night…
眼里可有闪耀光芒
from the bars,from the sidewalks? From the gutter theatrical?
别向下望 万丈深渊心彷徨
Don’t look down it’s a long,long way to fall
誉满人间 自命不凡
High flying,adored?
现在怎办前路难行
What happens now? Where do you go from here?
你已位高权重 前景一片朦胧
For someone on top of the world the view is not exactly clear
年方二十六 备受荣辱
A shame you did it all,at twenty-six
如今已不再有什么神秘
There are no mysteries now
没什么能刺♥激♥你
Nothing can thrill you
没有人能满足你
No one fulfill you
誉满人间 自命不凡
High flying,adored
希望你舍弃绚灿 归于平淡
I hope you come to terms with boredom
成名来得容易 并非好事
So famous,so easily,so soon is not the wisest thing to be
你不再在乎他们是否喜爱你
You won’t care if they love you it’s been done before
你一旦有负众望 就会沮丧
You’ll despair if they hate you
你会筋疲力竭
You’ll be dried of all energy
成功的年轻人 全都有过同感
All the young who’ve made it would agree
誉满人间 自命不凡
High flying,adored
听来甜丝丝 其实无新意
That’s good to hear,but unimportant
我的遭遇 并无特殊
My story’s quite usual
乡村女郎 飞上枝头变凤♥凰♥
Local girl makes good weds famous man
只因占了天时地利人和
I was slap in the right place at the perfect time
我做第♥一♥夫♥人♥的确带点幸运
Filled a gap. I was lucky
但我要为自己说句公道话
But one thing I’ll say for me
没有人比我更称职
No one else can fill it like I can
我把诺言实践 并非徒托空言
There again I’ve more to do than simply get the message through
只是还未展开
I haven’t started
我会一展抱负 勇闯前路
Let’s get this show on the road
贝隆也会任重道远 马不停蹄
Let’s make it obvious Peron is off and rolling
眼波斜瞄 秀发闪耀
Eyes! Hair!
蛮腰小口 身段一流
Mouth! Figure!
锦衣绣履 声传万里
Dress! Voice!
气派雍容 全力出动
Style! Movement!
玉手魔法施迷人美钻
Hands! Magic! Rings!
迷人的神韵 珠光宝气集一身
Glamour! Face! Diamonds! Excitement!
顾及形象吧
Image!
我代表全国人♥民♥
I came from the people
他们要器重我我才满身名牌
They need to adore me so Christian Dior me
彻头彻尾 力求完美
From my head to my toes. I need to be dazzling
尽显雍容画出彩虹
I want to be Rainbow High!
他们要改头换面 我何独不然
They must have excitement and so must I
眼波斜瞄 秀发闪耀
Eyes! Hair!
蛮腰小口 身段一流
Mouth! Figure!
锦衣绣履 声传万里
Dress! Voice!
纵然风采异常也得顾及形象
Style! Image!
我代表国民要簇崭全新
I’m their product it’s vital you sell me so Machiavell me
要像玫瑰鲜花 把阿根廷美化
Make an Argentine Rose!
我要令全国激动
I need to be thrilling!
尽显雍容 画出彩虹
I want to be Rainbow High!
他们要逃出生天 我何独不然
They need their escape and so do I
眼波斜瞄 秀发闪耀
Eyes! Hair!
蛮腰小口 身段一流
Mouth! Figure!
锦衣绣履 声传万里
Dress! Voice!
气派雍容全力出动
Style! Movement!
玉手魔法施要搞小圈子
Hands! Magic! Rings!
迷人的神韵 珠光宝气集一身
Glamour! Face! Diamonds! Excitement!
顾及形象吧
Image!
国民都希望我的艳光
All my descamisados expect me to…
压倒敌方的锋芒
outshine the enemy
我岂可教他们失望
I won’t disappoint them
我当救世主 自然要奔放
I’m their savior! That’s what they call me.
这是大家对我的称颂
so Lauren Bacall me
我自然要与众不同
Anything goes to make me fantastic.
我要尽显雍容 画出彩虹
I have to be Rainbow High in magical colors
你们并非要一夜倾城的女子
You’re not decorating a girl for a night on the town…
我并非二流人物
and I’m not a second-rate queen
岂容群丑评得失
getting kicks with a crown!
贝隆夫人访问西班牙
Flash must be quick because it will be overlaped
下一个站就是欧洲
Next stop will be Europe!
彩虹之旅 全力进取
The Rainbow’s gonna tour dressed up somewhere to go
周游列国 全面连络
We’ll put on a show
宽大的欧洲呀 睁开眼吧
Look out mighty Europe
因为你从我身上可以看见
Because you ought to know what you’re gonna get in me
我发挥出阿根廷的星光闪闪
Just a little touch of… Argentina’s brand of star quality
欧洲人士 我献上彩虹仙子
People of Europe I send you the Rainbow of Argentina
伊娃绝代风华慑服了西班牙
Spain has fallen to the charms of Evita
她全力发挥 为所欲为
She can do what she likes,it doesn’t matter much
她点石成金举国顺心
She’s our lady of the new world with the golden touch
她所到之处 万人空巷
She filled a bullring forty-five thousand seater
锋芒媲美佛朗哥将军
But if you’re prettier then General Franco,that’s not hard
佛朗哥在西班牙 早已称霸
Franco’s reign in Spain should see out the forties
你喜结盟友 可全无敌手
So you just acquired an ally who looks as secure in his job as you
目前的政♥治♥意识认为
But more important,current political thought is…
尊夫人是你手上的皇牌
your wife’s a phenomenal asset. Your trump card
且听听彩虹之旅
Let’s hear it for the Rainbow Tour
成功之事 不可思议
It’s been an incredible success
但有一些事 依然心思思
We weren’t quite sure we had a few doubts
伊娃能否排除万难再闯一关
Will Evita win through?
答案可以肯定
But the answer is,yes
我早就说过
There you are I told you so
她所到之地 所向披靡
Makes no difference where she goes
全球都一致 高呼她的名字
The whole world over just the same. Just listen to them call her name
当年的女皇 谁敢再看轻
And who would underestimate the actress now?
她倾国倾城 我本来不想扫兴
Now I don’t like to spoil a wonderful story
她抵达了罗马 情况大不如前
The news from Rome isn’t quite as good
并末造成哄动
She hasn’t gone down like they thought she would
阿根廷美人 难令意大利称臣
Italy’s unconvinced by Argentine glory
他们把贝隆视为大独♥裁♥者
They equate Peron with Mussolini. Can’t think why
他们叫我做娼妓 你听到吗
Did you hear that? They called me a whore!
他们居然叫我做娼妓
They actually called me a whore!
贝隆夫人 误会是寻常事
But Signora Peron,it’s an easy mistake
他们仍称我为上将
I’m still called an admiral
其实我早已不在海上战列强
Yet I gave up the sea long ago
罗马传来的坏消息 更彷徨
More bad news from Rome…
她拜见罗马教皇
she met with the Pope
只得一串念珠 一番寄语
She only got a rosary,a kindly word
我并非说教皇存心奚落她
I wouldn’t say the Holy Father gave her the bird
想获教皇奖赏休得妄想
But papal decorations? Never a hope
她在圣彼得堡 份量全无
She still looked the part in St. Peter’s. Caught in the eye
且再听听彩虹之旅
Let’s hear it for the Rainbow Tour
成功之事 不可思议
It’s been an incredible success
但有一些事 依然心思思
We weren’t quite sure. We had a few doubts
伊娃能否排除万难再闯一闯
Will Evita win through?
然而答案是
But the answer is…
相信会是
A qualified…
可以
Yes!
伊娃再展风华 令法国人惊讶
Eva started well,no question in France
如阳光照耀 暖化战后苍凉
Shining like a sun through the post-war haze
昔日快活日子 又再重现眼前
Beautiful reminder of the carefree days
她本可在法国赢尽人心
She nearly captured the French,she sure had the chance
但突然意兴阑珊 满脸倦颜
But she suddenly seemed to lose interest. She looked tired
彩虹之旅 色泽逐渐消退
Face the facts,the Rainbow’s started to fade
她没法熬到英伦了
I don’t think she’ll make it to England now
不重要 反正不在行程表
It wasn’t on the schedule anyhow
摆出新旗阵 来个大游♥行♥
You’d better get out the flags and fix a parade
说是凯♥旋♥归国以便万众同乐
Some kind of coming home in triumph is required
且再听听彩虹之旅
Let’s hear it for the Rainbow Tour