泰勒
Tyler!
他还有气
He’s breathing, he’s breathing.
(阿联酋 迪拜)
新来一名男病患
多处枪伤
Multiple gunshot wounds.
气道通畅
Airway’s secured.
惊天营救 2
能做的我们都做了
We’ve done everything we can.
最好考虑下何时放弃
It would be wise to consider a threshold.
姐姐…留他这副样子对他不公平
Sis… it’s not fair to leave him like this.
我是不会放弃他的
I’m not giving up on him.
你说什么
What was that?
滚开
Fuck off.
保持五秒
And we’re going to hold for five.
四 三 二…
Four, three, two…
慢慢来
Keep it slow.
你回家去吧 好吗
Just go home, would ya?
不然呢 你就用轮椅轧我的脚
Or what? You’ll run over my foot?
我大概也就这点本事了
That’s about all I could do.
多谢你啊 尼克 把我给救活了
Thanks, Nik. For keeping me around.
真的很期待我人生的下个篇章
Really excited about this next chapter of my life.
不管你信不信
Believe it or not,
对自己在意的人见死不救 还是相当困难的
it’s pretty difficult to let someone you care about die.
但能醒过来 是你自己的努力
But you fought your way back.
接下来你要做的 是找出为什么
You just have to find out why.
(格鲁吉亚 科约里)
祖拉布
Zurab.
监狱刚传来消息
I just heard from the prison.
他们要给你弟弟加刑十年
They’re extending your brother’s prison sentence by ten years.
(格鲁吉亚 卡其里监狱)
州长
Governor.
祖拉布 见到你真好
Zurab. Always wonderful to see you.
你好吗 我的朋友
How are you, my friend?
不怎么样
I’ve been better.
我们有个重要人物得了病
One of our prize bulls is sick.
我们不得不把他宰了埋掉 以防他传染给其他人
We have to kill him. Bury him before he infects the others.
你叫我来就为了让我吊慰一下
You asked me here to commiserate?
跟我一起走走吧
Walk with me, would you?
你跟我说有紧急情况
You said it was urgent.
我今早刚听说 美国人要给我弟弟加刑十年
I just heard that this morning you signed off on extending my brother’s prison sentence
而你同意了
by ten years.
你弟弟把一名缉毒局警员丢下了屋顶
Your brother threw a DEA agent off a roof.
美国人对我们紧追不放
The Americans are all over us.
我和达维特还很小的时候
When Davit and I were young,
我的职责就是不惜一切代价保护好他
I was to protect my brother at all costs.
我父亲让我永远也不能忘记
My father would never let me forget it.
我向美国人争取了不要引渡他
I contested his extradition to the States.
把他关在格鲁吉亚的监狱
Kept him in a Georgian prison.
我甚至让他的家人和他一起住在狱中
I even allowed his family to be housed in prison with him.
别忘了是谁让你坐上这个位置的 也别忘了是为什么
Let’s not forget who put you in this office. And why.
真的很抱歉 我实在无能为力
I’m sorry. There’s nothing I can do.
我们有个重要人物得了病
One of our prize bulls is sick.
你说过了
I told you.
伙计 看起来不错啊
My man! Looking good. Look at this.
这什么破衬衫 你打赌输了
What’s with the shirt? You lose a bet or something?
-不喜欢吗 -不喜欢
-Don’t you like it? -No.
我帮你买♥♥一件 你穿44普通码
I’ll get you one. What’s your size, 44 regular?
你是不是瘦了点
I mean, you’re little bit slimmer, no?
闭嘴
Shut up.
我也想你
I missed you, too.
他本来想给你拔管的
He wanted to pull the plug.
没有 胡说 她说谎
Nah, that’s not true. She lies.
如果真拔了就帮了我大忙了
You would have been doing me a favor.
那下次吧 我向你保证
Next time. You have my word.
有趣 你姐也是这么说的
It’s funny, your sister said the same thing.
(奥地利 格蒙登)
这是什么东西
What the hell’s this?
一份礼物
A gift.
别客气
You’re welcome.
你把我的鸡都带来了
You bring my chickens?
我们吃掉了
We ate them.
-那我的狗呢 -也吃掉了
– What about my dog? – Oh, we ate her, too.
天啊 亚兹
Jesus, Yaz.
我开玩笑的 狗狗在屋里
I’m joking. She’s in the house.
-我现在该干什么 -想做什么就做什么
-What am I supposed to do now? -Anything you want.
可以去徒步 学习打毛衣
I mean, you could go on hikes, learn to knit.
试试正念修行
You know, try to reach mindfulness.
你会喜欢这里的
You’re gonna like it here.
好了 兄弟 我会把衬衫寄给你
All right, brother. I’ll send you that shirt.
这是什么
What’s this?
我们去你家收拾了一下 就找到了这些
We packed up your house. This is all we found.
你的一生都装进了一个小盒子
Your entire life fits in one little box.
也许是时候改变了
Maybe it’s time to change that.
什么时候能再见到你
When am I going to see you again?
等到有事要庆祝的时候
When we have something to celebrate.
退休愉快
Enjoy retirement!
啊 滚吧
Yeah, piss off.

Hey. Hey, hey, hey.
我不会让他们吃了你的 伙计
I wouldn’t let ’em eat you, mate.
可不是嘛
Fucking right.
别吵醒他们 在这里很难入睡
Don’t wake them. It’s hard for them to fall asleep in here.
过来
Come.

No.

No?
今晚不行
Not tonight.
他们已经好几周没见过太阳了
It’s been weeks since they’ve seen the sun.
他们不能这样生活 条件太艰苦了
They can’t survive like this. It’s hard on them.
艰苦
Hard?
他得在艰苦历练中成长
He needs to grow up hard.
还有其他地方可以藏身
There are other places to hide.
是 在这里有你哥哥保护我们
Sure, in here your brother protects us.
但我不希望我儿子 成为纳加齐帮派成员
But I don’t want my son to become a Nagazi.
我最不想听你的屁话
The last thing I need is your fat mouth.
你打算做什么
What are you going to do?
把我关进牢房♥吗
Drag me into your cell?
你忘了你是我老婆吗
You forgetting you’re my wife?
我不是你的财产
Not your property.
或许我该一个人养育他们 嗯
Maybe I raise them on my own, huh?
没人会想念你的
You would not be missed.
妈妈 你还好吗
Mom, you okay?
我以为你睡了
I thought you were sleeping.
-你确定你没事吗 -我没事
-Are you sure you are okay? -I’m fine.
对不起
I’m sorry.
没关系 亲爱的
It’s okay, my love.
别担心 会好起来的
Don’t worry. It’ll be okay.
也许爸爸是对的
Maybe Dad is right.
我要在艰苦的历练中长大
I do need to grow up hard.
这样我才能加入纳加齐
So I can become a Nagazi.
这里真的很美 但是这茶吧
This is beautiful, honestly, but the tea?
不怎么样
Not so much.
对了 你牛奶喝完了
You’re out of milk, by the way.
迷路了吗 伙计
You lost, mate?
你是瑞克吗
Are you Rake?
我先问的
I asked you first.
是哦 但我的答案取决于你的回答
Yeah, but my answer depends on yours.
如果你是瑞克 你就是孟买♥♥的神话
See, if you are Rake, then you are the myth of Mumbai.
从刚果救出记者的传奇
The legend that got the journalist out of Congo,
曾击垮两个帮派 救出了里约市长
that took down the two gangs to save the mayor of Rio.
见到你是我的荣幸
The honor would be all mine.
但我不得不说 你本人好像没有传说中的那么厉害嘛
But I have to say, mate, you’re not living up to the hype.
怎么了 你从桥上掉下来了
What happened? You fall off a bridge?
不如你把杯子放下 跳上你的车 然后滚蛋吧
How about you put my cup down, hop in your car, and fuck off?
这不太友好吧
That’s not very nice, is it?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!