Working on it.
走哪边 亚兹 我需要帮助
Which way, Yaz? I need some help.
别走二号♥ 人太多 去左边 走煤炭槽
Forget Bravo. Too hot. Go left. To the coal chutes, coal chutes.
收到 马上过去
Roger. Moving.
-走哪边 我猜是往上 -对 预计两分钟到达
– Which way? I’m guessing up? – Yep. ETA two minutes.
别害怕 上去 我也会上去
Don’t be afraid. Go up, and I’ll come up too.
走吧
Let’s go.

好的
Okay.
你带我的孩子们去哪儿 混♥蛋♥
Where are you taking my children? Motherfucker!
你这个贱♥人♥
You bitch.
泰勒 我们必须走了 快点
Tyler. We’ve gotta go now.
带上孩子们 去三号♥点等我
Take the kids, meet me at Charlie!
-下面怎么了 -有麻烦了
-What happened down there? -Trouble.
快 我们走
Come on, let’s go.
-我父亲呢 -快
– Where’s my father? – Come on.
-我们得走了 抱住她 -我父亲呢
– We gotta go, hold her. – Where’s my father?
所有小队去三号♥点 马上
All teams move to Charlie. Now! Now!
警报 广场发生暴♥乱♥ 关闭出口
Alert, riot in the square. Lock down the exits.
警报 广场发生暴♥乱♥ 关闭出口
Alert, riot in the square. Lock down the exits.
警报 所有小队前往监狱操场 关闭所有出口
Alert, all units to the prison courtyard. Close down all the exits.
红色警戒 安保人员 关闭出口
Code Red. Security, lock down the exits.
有不♥穿♥过大院前往三号♥点的路线吗
Any route to Charlie that isn’t through the common yard?
没有
Negative, negative.
-该死 -肯定有别的路
-Shit. -Not through it. There must be another way.
跟紧我 继续挥舞那个玩意
Stay close to me. Keep swinging that thing.
关闭所有大门 守卫 前往院墙
Close all gates. Guards, get to the walls.

Go!
后退 快 后退
Back off! Move! Back! Back! Back!
瑞克 救我
Rake! Help me!
瑞克
Rake!
瑞克
Rake!
拉掉拉环
Pull the pin!

Hey!
救我
Help me!

No!
救我
Help me!
泰勒
Tyler!
救我
Help me!
你没事吧
You all right?
我们到三号♥点了 开门
We’re at Charlie. Open up.
注意避让 爆破倒计时三 二 一…
Stand clear. Breaching in three, two, one…
怎么这么久
What took you so long?
-已经暴露了 我们得赶紧走 -暴露已经有一会儿了
-Word’s out. We got to move. -The word’s been out for a while.
我们拦截了纳加齐的无线电通讯 他们正全副武装朝我们过来
We intercepted Nagazi radio calls. They’re coming at us heavily armed.
他们知道老大死了
And they know their boss is dead.
-哥哥知道了吗 -我们待会儿就知道了
-Does the brother know? -We’re about to find out.
孩子们在哪
Where are the kids?
在车里 快走
In the car. Move. Go.
抓稳了
Hold on.
好 大家都还好吗 孩子们还好吗
All right, everyone okay? Kids, you good?
爸爸在哪 你跟我说他会一起来
Where’s Father? You told me he was coming.
他等会儿和我们汇合
He’ll meet us later.
好了 穿起来 趴到地板上
All right, put those on. Get on the floor.
该死
Shit.
看前面 敌人从正面来了
Eyes up. Threat coming from the front.
-收到 -那些是祖拉布的人
– Roger. – Those are Zurab’s men.
三号♥小队 跟上 泰勒 我们掩护你后方
Team three, move up. Tyler, we got your six.
收到 尼克 甩掉那些家伙
Got it. Nik, get rid of these guys.
在努力了
Already on it.
甩掉了一个敌人
One threat down. One threat down.
好 我们刚把最后两个甩掉了 继续开
Okay, we just pushed the last two of them down. Drive, drive, drive.
保持队型
Maintain formation.
-收到 -收到
– Copy. – Copy.
正面袭击 右转
Contact front, turn right, turn right.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
该死 有好几辆摩托车 一辆军用级别的武装多用途车
Shit. We got multiple bikes, and then an armed UTV, military-grade.
贴紧 别让他们插到我们中间来
Stack up. Don’t let them between us.
纳加齐来了 士兵来了 他们都是杀手
Nagazi are here. Soldiers. These men are killers.
对 我也是
Yeah, so am I.
我们遇袭了
We’re hit!
鹰小队遭袭
Eagle’s down.
别让那些摩托车跟着我
Keep those bikes off me.
-他们一定知道达维特的事了 -感觉是这样
-They must know about Davit. -Yeah, feels that way.
他们知道什么了
What do they know?
击倒第二辆摩托车
Second bike down.
-伯父的人为什么对我们开枪 -你们没事吧
-Why are Uncle’s men shooting at us? -Are you okay?
尼克 还有最后两辆摩托车
Nik, you got the last two bikes.
继续让他们跟着你 我马上来
Keep them on your tail. I’m coming in quick.
快点
Hurry!
够快吗
That fast enough?
你这是在开玩笑吗
Is that supposed to be funny?
多用途车在我们左侧
UTV on our left.
马上脱离包围 就在前面
Approaching exfil, straight ahead.
坐稳了
Hang on tight!
他们不知道我们在车里吗
Don’t they know we’re in this car?
二小队 我们还有两分钟…
Bravo team, we’re two mikes out–
该死
Shit!

Fuck!
-小心 快 -快走
– Look out, come on. Come on. – Go, move.
正在装弹
Reloading!
没事 有我在
Okay, I’ve got you.
-女孩受伤了 我们赶紧走 -好
– The girl’s hurt! We gotta move. – Okay.
径直穿过那扇门 步行 还有60秒
Push right through that door. On foot. Sixty seconds out.
左转
Take a left!
右边 跟我来
Right! Go right! Follow me.
快 各位 跟紧了
Come on, guys. Keep it tight.
四小队 我们正在步行 还有20秒
Team four! We’re on foot. Twenty seconds out.
-亚兹 拖住他们 -好
– Yaz, slow them down. – All right.
友军通行
Friendly coming through.
亚兹 找个医药箱
Yaz, get us a med kit.
好 找到了
All right. Got it.

It hurts!
严重吗
How bad is it?
开放性骨折 她得看医生
Open fracture. She needs a doctor.
注意 有武装直升机前来
Heads up, got gunships en route.
我去引擎室
Heading to the engine.
-亚兹 接下来交给你 -好 没问题
-Yaz, need you to take over. -Okay, got it.
击落一架直升机 还有一架
Got one helo, one’s still there.
收到
Copy.
死神队就位
Reaper Team, in position.

Move, move.
死神1号♥2号♥ 必须阻止这列火车
Reaper 1 and 2, you have to stop this train.
收到 前往引擎室
Copy, moving toward the engine.
快走
Go, go!
死神1号♥阵亡
Reaper 1 is down.
正在突破
Breaching!
尼克 你没事吧
Nik, you good?
尼克
Nik?
你没事吧
You okay?
比他好
Better than him.
该死 趴下
Shit, get down!
掩护我
Cover me.
我们快到轨道尽头了 把火车停下来
We’re reaching the end of the line. Stop the train, Nik.
刹车坏了
Brakes are out.
你开玩笑的吧
You’re kidding me.
亚兹 保护那家人 我们没刹车了
Yaz, secure the family. We got no brakes.
-就快到了 -抓牢
– We’re almost there. – Hold on.
我的团队在铁轨尽头待命
My team’s waiting for us at the end of the line.
着陆会很颠簸 抓稳了
Gonna be a rough landing, hold on tight.
-怎么了 -等会儿再问吧
– What’s going on? – Figure it out later.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!