Brian, are you okay?
米娅 听我说
Mia, listen to me.
我们准备干一票
Something’s about to go down.
要是一天之内没收到我消息
If you don’t hear from me in 24 hours…
你就带杰克走 继续过日子
I need you to take Jack and move on.
明白吗
You understand?
你懂我在说什么吗
You understand what I’m saying?
不 我做不到 布莱恩
No I can’t do that, Brian.
我做不到
No, I can’t.
我们又要有个孩子了
We’re gonna have another baby.
是个女儿
It’s a little girl.
她需要她父亲的陪伴
And she’s going to need her father.
所以你把该做的事做完
So you have to finish what you’re doing…
然后回到她身边
and you have to come home to her.
你要回到我们身边
You have to come home to us.
抱歉我没有早跟你说
I’m sorry I didn’t tell you before.
我怕你会对居家过日子失望
I was scared you’d be disappointed with domestic life.
我这辈子做过的
You know the best decision
最正确的决定 就是进你家店里
I ever made was stepping into that store…
买♥♥了第一个三明治
buying that first sandwich.
那三明治好难吃的
It was such a bad sandwich.
我知道
I know.
但我吃了不少
But I ate a lot of ’em.
我爱你 米娅
I love you, Mia.
别这样
Don’t do that.
什么样
What?
你这么说爱我 感觉像是告别
The way you said it. It’s like goodbye.
说点别的
Say something else.
好 替我亲亲杰克
Okay. Kiss Jack for me.
我会的
I will.
我爱你 布莱恩
I love you, Brian.
我爱你 米娅
I love you, Mia.
最后一程
One last ride.
启动上帝之眼 找出他们
Boot up God’s Eye, and find them.
找到了
I’m getting something.
一人匹配 是托雷多
I got a positive ID. It’s Toretto.
上帝之眼发现他在希尔大街和第七大道路口
God’s Eye is placing him at Hill and Seventh.
我们要追他吗
Should we follow him?
不 让肖解决他
No. Let Shaw take care of him.
找到拉姆西
Find Ramsey.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我不明白我们为什么要这样兜圈子
I don’t know why we gotta keep driving around like this.
为什么不直接靠边停
Why can’t we just pull over somewhere park,
找个碉堡躲着再想对策
gather our thoughts in like a bunker somewhere?
因为那样行不通
Because it does not work like that.
我们得和敌人保持足够近的距离
We gotta stick close enough to the bad guys…
才能让拉姆西黑入系统
in order to get in range for Ramsey to hack ’em…
但还得一直移♥动♥ 不能坐以待毙
but we gotta be mobile enough not to get shot like fish in a barrel.
所以帮帮忙 专心做任务
So do me a favor, focus on the mission,
免得我们被♥干♥掉
keep us from getting killed.
找到了 捕获目标
Got her. Target acquired.
她坐在一辆蓝色GTR的副驾上
She’s riding shotgun in a blue GT-R.
各位 他们来了
Guys, they’re here.
有几辆车
How many cars?
没有车 这个不太好办
None. And that’s kind of the problem.
好了 带他们兜风吧
‘Kay, let’s give them a tour.
听我口令就散开
Break on my mark.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.

Go!
分头行动也没有用
Splitting up won’t work.
你们躲不过上帝之眼
You can’t hide from God’s Eye.
进入射程
In range.
拉姆西 开始入侵吧
Ramsey, start the hack.
初始化中
Initiating.
开始
Now.
长官 有人想要侵入系统
Sir, I think someone’s trying to hack the system.
是拉姆西
It’s Ramsey.
发射掠食者
Send in the Predator!
把她干掉
Take her out!
投放捕食者
Releasing Predator.
我们应该甩掉直升机了
I think we lost the chopper.
我想有比直升机更大的麻烦了
I think we got bigger problems than that!
我的神啊
Oh, my God.
-你要干什么 -玩个老把戏
– What are you doing? – Going old school!
小心
Watch out!
它又绕回来了
It’s coming back around!
捕食者重新追回目标
The Predator’s back on ’em.
导弹准备
Ready missiles!
收到
Roger that.
发射
Fire!
我♥操♥
Shit!
包裹被锁定 需要转移
Football’s hot. I need a lateral.
罗曼 你在哪
Rom, where are you?
正在赶来 加入战斗
Running back! Charging in.
斯普林大道第三大街会和
Meet me on Third and Spring.
了解
You got it!
已经搞定一半了
I’m halfway there.
带上电脑 从窗户爬出去
Grab your computer and get in the window!
-为什么 -快照做
– Why? – Do it, now!
你得走了 快点
You gotta go! Right now!
发射
Fire!
击中了
Hit!
他躲开了
He made it!
我们居然做到了
Can’t believe we pulled that off!
等等 还有人在侵入
Wait, we’re still being hacked.
什么
What?
上帝之眼还能追踪到拉姆西
God’s Eye is still tracking Ramsey.
让无人机继续追踪她
Keep the drone in pursuit of her.
信♥号♥♥肯定得从某处发出
The signal has to be coming from somewhere.
洛杉矶今晚特大新闻
Breaking news out of Los Angeles tonight.
我们只能将其形容为飙车大战
In what can only be described as vehicular warfare,
警方已介入这场极速追捕
police are engaged in a high speed pursuit…
找到了 是通过那边的卫星塔
I got it. The piggyback in the hack off
接收信♥号♥♥侵入的
that satellite tower right there.
炸掉它
Take it out!
托雷多
Toretto.
等等 怎么回事 明明快搞定了
Wait, what happened? We were almost there.
他们切断了信♥号♥♥ 无法继续入侵了
They’ve cut the signal. I can’t finish the hack.
什么意思
What do you mean?
布莱恩 他们炸了卫星塔
Brian, they took out the tower!
爸爸 怎么回事
Dad, what’s going on?
爸爸得去工作了
Daddy’s gotta go to work.
好了 宝贝丫头
Alright, baby girl.
埃琳娜一会儿就过来了
Elena’s gonna be here in a little bit.
你知道该怎么做
You know our drill.
击拳三下 祝我好运
Give me three for the road.
你以为这是街头斗殴吗
You thought this was gonna be a street fight?
还真♥他♥妈♥就是
You’re goddamn right it is.
肯定还有其他办法
There has to be another way.
等等 我在州立大道第六大街上
Wait. I’m seeing half a dozen
搜索到六座手♥机♥信♥号♥♥塔
cell towers between Sixth and State.
布莱恩 如果你能爬到
Brian, if you can get to the top of
任何一座塔的塔顶
any one of those buildings around there…
我们就能手动重新接入信♥号♥♥ 完成任务
we can reroute the signal manually and finish the job.
我这就去
I’m on it.
长官 你听到了吗
Sir, did you hear that?
奥康纳正徒步赶往中继装置
O’Conner is on foot heading for a repeater.
他会试图重启侵入信♥号♥♥
He’s gonna try to reinitiate the hack.
无人机继续追踪那女孩
Keep the drone on the girl.
基特
Kiet.
奥康纳在州立大道第六大街某处徒步行动

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!