Brian.
给他吧
Give it to him.
大费周章就为了这么个
All that trouble for this little…
玩意
thing.
说真的 多姆
With all due respect, Dom…
你们在派对上干得不错 大家都是
you really did great work back there. All of you.
我所有的手下现在都随时待命
All of my men are now standing by…
任你差遣
and are fully at your disposal.
你说了算
Your call.
拉姆西
Ramsey.
启动程序 把肖找出来
Fire it up, and find me Shaw.
这也太疯狂了
Damn, this is crazy.
谢谢你
Thank you.
稍等一下
Give me a second.
它现在在干什么
What is it doing now?
狩猎
It’s hunting.
入侵艾提哈塔的监控摄像头
Hacking into the security cameras at Etihad Towers.
最后是在这儿见到肖 那就从这儿开始
That’s the last place we saw Shaw so that’s where we start.
是他 在那
That’s him, right there.
等等 那些数字什么意思
Wait. What are these numbers out here for?
对肖的脸进行生物识别
It’s biomapping Shaw’s face.
用来在这个半球的所有
It will run that against every camera…
摄像头和音频设备上检索
every audio device in this hemisphere.
找到了 他躲在这了
Bingo. Looks like he’s holed up here.
这地方棒
That’s perfect.
机械化工厂 人烟稀少 便于隐蔽
Automated factory, no people. Lots of places to hide.
你让追捕完全进入了新境界
You just changed the face of manhunts forever.
恭喜
Congratulations.
能让我查下邮件吗
Can I check my e-mail real quick?
两小时后破晓
Dawn’s up in two hours.
我们那时出发 把肖拿下
We’re gonna go take down Shaw then.
换衣服去
Go get changed.
我们该走了
We should go now.
只有你 你的人 和我
Just you, your team and me.
你不是说黎明出发吗
I thought you said at dawn?
我的人都是赛车手
My guys are racers.
世界上最好的车手们
Best drivers in the world.
但他们不是杀手
But they ain’t killers.
跟你说的吧
Told you he’d say that.
太了解你了 多姆 我要跟你一块去
I know you too well, Dom, and I’m going with you.
看来要开个狩猎派对了
Looks like we got a nice little hunting party.
我们去捕猎暗影
Let’s go bag a shadow.
还有十公里 做好行动准备
Ten clicks out, boys. Get ready to rock and roll.
好了 武器准备就绪
Here we go. Weapons hot.
准备好了吗
You ready for this?
好了
Yeah.
希望你最后一餐吃的开心
I hope you’re enjoying your last meal.
就这样
This is it?
我就只配这些吗
This is all I worth?
就派这么点人
A dozen men?
对付你绰绰有余了
I think you’ll find it’s more than enough.
我准备好见上帝了
I’m ready to meet my maker.
你呢
Are you?
你以为会怎样 托雷多
What were you expecting, Toretto?
打我个措手不及吗
Catch me off guard?
我就站这束手就擒吗
Me standing here, waving a white flag?
你听没听说过
Have you ever heard the saying:
“敌人的敌人
“The enemy of my enemy…
就是我的朋友”
is my friend”?
我没有朋友
I don’t have friends.
我只有家人
I got family.
我朋友倒是不少
Well, I got a lot of friends.
2-2队型 薛帕德 扫清一区
2-2 formation! Sheppard, clear one!
布莱恩 别管了
Brian, leave it!
趴下
Get down!
有我在
I got you.
上帝之眼
The God’s Eye.
你不会真以为我毫无准备就来了吧
You didn’t really think I was gonna walk in there naked, did you?
你伤得很重
You got hit bad.
听着 托雷多
Look. Toretto.
我知道你不会听我的
I know you won’t listen to me.
你也不想听我接下来要说的
You’re not gonna wanna hear what I have to say.
但事实是
But the truth is…
你真的得
you really ought to…
试试比利时麦芽酒 哥们儿
try that Belgian ale, man.
真的与众不同
It’s something special.
比利时麦芽酒啊
Belgian ale, huh?
我们得把你送医院去
We gotta get you to a hospital.
不 不用你去
No, you’re not.
我自带医疗保险
I carry my own health insurance.
特种司令部医疗队 已经要到了
SOCOM Medics on standby. They’re already inbound.
靠边停 小子
Pull over, kid.
多姆 你得保护好拉姆西
Dom, you got to protect Ramsey.
只要她还活着
As long as she’s alive,
她就能阻止他们用上帝之眼
she can lock them out of God’s Eye
他们也清楚这点
and they know that.
也就是说 不干掉她他们是不会停手的
That means, they’re not gonna stop coming until they’ve got her.
这次他们来
And this time when they come…
他们一定会倾巢而出
they’re gonna come with everything they’ve got.
我不会丢下你的
I’m not leaving you.
你不会
You’re not.
是我要先走了
I’m leaving you.
走吧 多姆
Go now, Dom.
不管愿不愿意 我们已经开战了
A war is coming to us whether we like it or not.
但真要开战
But if a war’s coming…
也得在最熟悉的地方应战
we’re gonna face them on the streets we know best.
之前跳飞机没啥 但这也太疯狂了
I’m all for winging it, but this is crazy, man.
是真枪实弹的雇佣兵追着打
We got mercenaries with some real heat on us.
我也不是说我害怕还是怎么
I mean I ain’t scared of nothing but…
我连把枪都没有
I don’t even have a gun.

Gun?
我们有一整座城市
We got a whole city.
或许还不止
And we may have more than that.
他们要是用上帝之眼
If they use God’s Eye…
肯定会连上所有摄像头来锁定我们
it will tap the cameras around to find our location.
也就是说我们可以植入病毒
Which means we could plant a virus.
只要他们一接通 病毒就能侵入
And then break in when they access it.
你是说要黑进我自己的黑客装置吗
So you’re talking about hacking my hacking device.
太聪明了
That’s brilliant.
是啊 但是有个问题
Yeah, but there’s one problem.
信♥号♥♥强度
The signal strength.
距离超过两英里
We can’t start a hack on them
就没办法黑进系统
until they’re within a two miles range.
-两英里太近了 -近吗
– That’s really close. – Close?
那些人是武装部队
These guys are military.
离我们两英里 我们早挂了
If they’re within two miles of us, we already dead.
我不知道你们怎么想的
I don’t know about y’all,
但我今天还不想死
but I didn’t really plan on dying today.
想活命只有一个法子
Only one way to stay alive.
用拉姆西打游击战
We play keepaway with Ramsey.
什么
What?
一直动他们就打不中我们
They can’t hit us if we keep moving.
我去解决肖
And I’ll take Shaw.
也就是我们要
So basically we’re just
飙着车玩烫手山芋吗
gearing up for a big game of hot potato, huh?
-哪辆车是山芋 -你才是山芋
– Which car is the potato, eh? – You’re the potato.
为什么觉得要再也见不到你了
Why does it feel like I’m not gonna see you again?
我会回来问你要的
I’ll come back for that.
你保证
Promise?
我保证
Promise.
布莱恩 你没事吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!