好 你一个人还是全体呢?
One on one? Or all together?
我一个人就够你受了
I alone will be enough.
让我来
Let me.
包围着他吧
Surround him
别动
Hold it!
告诉你们 中国人不是病夫
We Chinese aren’t sick men
吃吧
Eat
这次要你们吃纸
You eat paper this time. Next, it’ll be glass.
下次我要你们吃玻璃
Next time I want you to eat glass
你干什么 你疯了吧
What is it? You’re crazy!
已到了 停车
It is here!
混帐 精武馆人竟敢打上门来了
Ching Wu punks dare come here!
他叫什么名字?
What’s his name?
馆长 这个人我认识
I know him, Master
他叫陈真 是霍元甲最喜欢的徒弟
He’s Chen, Ho’s favorite
我问你们
Let me ask you this.
我们大日本的武道家
Can bushido people take this lying down?
是不是受人欺负的
Is not to be bullied
我们大日本的武术家
Bushido people won’t!
是不会这么轻易给人欺负的
People will not be so easily bullied
没错
Right
大日本的武道家是全世界第一啊
No! Bushido is the world’s best.
你们自己说应该怎么办?
Now tell me what to do
我们要报复
We must take revenge!
对呀 报复报复 一定要报复
Right, revenge!
好 你们马上去把精武馆砸了
Destroy Ching Wu School.
打不嬴不许回来 去
Don’t come back if you fail.
是 走
Yes. Go…
乡下佬 干什么?
What is it?
进去看看
Go in and take a look.
不行
No.
看看那边
Look.
那条狗?
Where’s the dog?
那是外国人的狗 没办法的
It belongs to a foreigner.
乡下人 你过来
Come here!
你呀 是不是想进去呀
Don’t you want to get in?
来来来 你趴下来
Act like a dog and I’ll get you in.
你算是我们日本人的狗 我带你进去
快点走吧 警♥察♥来了
Hurry, the police are coming!
你们干什么?
What do you want?
什么事进门就打?
You attacked without warning.
怎么回事?
What’s the purpose?
你怎么打人了?
Why all this rough stuff?
拆掉吧
Take that down
不要打 不要打
Don’t fight, stop fighting
不要污辱我的师♥父♥
Don’t insult our teacher.
住手
Stop!
好 够了够了 我们走 回去吧
Right, let’s go!
听见了没有 这是显点颜色给你们看
That’s only a little warning.
限你们三天之内 把陈真交出来
Hand over Chen in three days
要不然 报告领♥事♥馆♥封你们的门
or we’ll shut you down
把你们全都抓起来 走
and you’ll all be arrested.
二师弟 二师弟
Brother!
快些来帮忙吧
Come and help
师♥父♥ 你要是活在世上
Teacher, if you were alive
我们怎么会受这种欺负
we wouldn’t be bullied like this.
他要我们把陈真交出来
He wants us to hand over Chen.
又是他的火暴脾气惹祸了
His rashness got us into trouble.
大♥师♥哥 你先别怪他
Don’t blame him.
等他回来了问清楚再说
Don’t blame it on him.
五师哥回来了
He’s back.
大♥师♥哥
Elder brother.
师弟 都是你惹的祸
You got us into trouble.
一天到晚往外跑 你到哪儿去了?
Where have you been all day?
你是不是到虹口道场去惹事了?
Did you go to Hung Kiu School?
你去出气 你去逞英雄
You wanted to be a hero but
你看我们让人家打成这个样子
look what’s happened to us
你为什么出去也不跟我们说一声呢?
Why didn’t you tell us?
我问你
I’m asking you.
我们精武馆练功的宗旨
We build body,
是不是强身爱国
spirit and patriotism
是不是叫你打架惹祸?
but not to fight and make trouble.
为什么你出去的时候不跟我们说一声
Then why didn’t you tell us?
刚才来了几十个日本鬼子
Many Japanese came and beat us up.
把我们打成这个样子
Beat us like this
还限我们三天之内把你交出来
They asked us to hand you over in three days
你说怎么办?
What shall we do?
这是他自个儿惹的祸 让他去好了
Let him finish what he started.
三师哥 你这样说像话吗?
How can you say that?
那怎么办呢?
What then?
难道说等人家来封我们的门吗?
Wait to be closed down?
不止封门
Not only that,
还要把我们大家都抓进去呢
we’ll all be arrested.
大♥师♥哥 想想办法
Think!
不能够把他交出去
We must not deliver him to them
当然也不能连累大家
and we must protect ourselves too.
当然不能把他交出去
We can’t surrender him
把他交出去 准死无疑
or he’ll be killed for sure.
只有一个办法 逃 离开上海
There’s only one way. Leave Shanghai.
对 你要离开上海
Right. You must leave Shanghai.
我不走
I’m not going.
为什么?
Why not?
我不想连累大家
I don’t want to get you into trouble.
大家都知道你的好意
We all understand.
你也要想到自己的危险 还是走吧
You must think of yourself too.
我不走
I’m not leaving.
走吧五师弟 离开这儿
You’d better leave.
只要他们抓不到你
As long as they can’t find you,
租界虽然是日本人的势力
even with the Japanese influence,
无凭无据 他们不能把我们怎么样
they can’t do anything without proof.
刚才我说的都是气话
I didn’t mean what I just said.
大家都是弟兄
We’re brothers.
我不想看着你去送死
I can’t let you die.
你不肯走 是不是因为这样
You don’t want to leave now
你就认为是个英雄
Do you think staying is a brave thing?
我们大家都不怕受你的牵连
None of us are afraid of trouble.
你为什么不听劝?
Why don’t you listen to our advise?
五师哥 你快走吧
Go,
我们真的不会怪你
we won’t blame you.
五师哥 你快走吧
Go,
我们真的不会怪你
we won’t blame you.
我问你 师♥父♥平时教导我们的话
Have you forgotten
你是不是都忘了?
what Teacher always said?
师♥父♥创办精武馆的宗旨你是知道的
You know the principle of our school.
现在师♥父♥去世了 我们的担子多重
His death increases our burden.
你不替自己着想也应该替精武馆着想
Think of the school if not yourself.
为什么要做这种无谓的牺牲
Why sacrifice needlessly?
我以大♥师♥兄的身份命令你明天就给我走
As your elder I order you to go.
三师弟 给他买♥♥明天第一班的火车票
Buy him a train ticket for tomorrow.
这么晚了 你还不上去睡?
It’s late, you’d better sleep.
东西捡好了没有
Is everything packed?
捡好了
Yes.
我这次回来准备热热闹闹跟你结婚
I came back to marry you
怎么知道会弄成这样结果
but look what’s happened.
结婚热不热闹我不在乎
I don’t care much for ceremony.
等将来事情过去了 我们再回上海来
We can return to Shanghai some other day.
不是一样可以热闹吗?
We can have great fun then.
我真是对不起同门的兄弟
Friends suffer because of me.
不要这么想 大家并没有怪你
Nobody is blaming you.
明天还要坐第一班火车 你上去睡吧
You’re on the first train. Go to sleep.
今晚是最后一晚了 你让我陪陪师♥父♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!