Home 中国香港电影 精武门(1972)

精武门(1972)

0
精武门(1972)

我们容忍♥ 错了
Our inaction was a mistake.
五师弟对了
Chen was right.
日本人
The Japanese.
我是领♥事♥馆♥派来的 为什么不能进去
I’m from the consulate.
你们中国人敢到柔道馆去杀人
How dare you kill at the judo hall?
这还像话吗?
It’s really too much!
我就是怕事情闹大了
I don’t want this to get out of hand.
这是我的责任 我负责把人交给你
I’ll hand over the man to you.
你也是中国人 我不相信你
You’re Chinese. I don’t trust you.
我一定要进去
I must go in.
好 只能够让你一个人进去
All right, just you.
你们在这儿守着 不要让人进去
Keep guard here. Admit no one.
这是怎么回事?
What’s up?
怎么回事 这是日本人干的好事
The Japanese did it.
日本人?
The Japanese?
你说话小心点
Watch your tongue.
这是什么地方 污辱日本人是有罪的
You must not slander people.
你有什么证据?
What proof do you have?
这两个没有死的都是证据
These two survivors.
如果我不是精武馆的负责人
If I wasn’t in charge of Ching Wu School,
不是为了精武馆的前途着想
if not for Ching Wu School’s future
我就要跟你们拼命
I’d fight you to the end.
跟我这么凶也没有用 有本事便到巡捕房♥去告我
Stop talking. Go ahead and file a complaint.
我什么都不管 只要你马上把陈真交出来
I only want Chen immediately.
陈真又跑到虹口道场去打死了很多人
He killed many people in Hung Kiu School.
领♥事♥馆♥通知了巡捕房♥要抓人
The consulate has asked the police for him.
你们要是不把陈真交出来是不成的
You’ll have to hand over Chen.
什么?
What?
他们打死了我们这么多人就没有事
They killed so many of us but they’re free.
虹口道场死的日本人是否陈真打死的
And nobody knows if Chen
现在还不知道
was the killer at Hung Kiu School.
就要我们交人
Now you want us to hand him over.
探长 这个公平吗?
Is that fair?
谁叫 咱们自己不争气
We didn’t rise to the occasion.
范先生 租界的情形你是知道的
You know the situation here.
不把陈真交出来 那是不成的
Chen must be delivered!
我真的不知道他在哪儿
I don’t know where he is.
你们爱怎么办就怎么办吧
You call the shots.
好 那么把他们统统带走
Right. Take them away!
你们真的不知道陈真在哪儿?
You really don’t know where he is?
我们找不到陈真怎么办呢?
What if we can’t find Chen?
我一直对你们精武馆的人都很客气的
I’ve been kind to you
这次这么做我也是没有办法
now I cannot help you any longer.
真的要把我们全体都抓去?
You’re taking us all in?
当然 不但统统请你们去吃官司
Not only will you go to prison,
我还要封你们精武馆的门
the school will be closed too.
以后不许再有精武门这三个字
Ching Wu School is finished.
你们日本人讲理不讲理
Do you Japanese listen to reason?
你们这么做还有没有王法?
Isn’t there justice?
租界上我就是王法
I’m the law in Shanghai.
你们不能怪我
Don’t blame me for taking you in.
只能够怪陈真连累了你们
Blame it on Chen.
谁让他杀了人躲着不敢出来
Who asked him to go into hiding?
他要是个好汉 就应该为你们着想
He should surrender for your sake.
陈真就在这儿
Chen is here!
我少读书
Tell the truth.
你不要骗我
Do not fool me
是不是我陈真走出去
No lies. If I surrender
精武馆就不会受连累?
will you spare Ching Wu School?
是不是?
Well?
我可以向你保证
I can give you my word of honor.
你别忘了 我们是一样的人
Don’t forget, I’m also Chinese.
告诉你 我陈真杀人偿命
I shall pay for the lives I took.
与精武馆无关
Leave Ching Wu School alone.
大英雄报师仇救同门
“Who says knight errantry is dead?”
生和死都在那一念间
“Who says life is always preferred?”
啊!却难舍儿女情