of a real American hero. Is that your reading of it?
当然了 不过要记住具体问题具体分♥析♥
Absolutely. However, remember, every situation is different.
南方航♥空♥227次航♥班♥飞行员的作为
And the actions of the pilots on SouthJet 227
会被严加调查
will be heavily scrutinized.
你的意思是
Are you suggesting that
这幕后还有一些不为人知的事吗
there may be more to this than meets the eye?
那些就是真♥相♥所在
There always is.
我们并没得到所有的答案
You don’t have all the answers.
我们还有很多的疑问
You do have a lot of questions.
在某些真♥相♥ 露出水面之前
We’re gonna have to wait until some of those answers come in
我们得拭目以待
before we can say much more.
虽然不便挑明 但你显然话中有话
Are you hinting here, I don’t want to put words in your mouth,
是不是觉得其中存有蹊跷
but are you hinting that this is suspicious?
这个事故决不能等闲视之
This accident is not like any other accident.
明天早上 他们是不会枪决我的
And the next one will be
泰勒大街
Taylor Street.
搞什么鬼 妮可
What the fuck, Nicole?
滚出去
Get out!
1号♥楼的人举报你昨晚在这里过夜
The guy in unit 1 just told me you stayed here last night!
弗兰 别激动
Franny, just relax.
我只是搬运一下行李
I just want to get my shit out of here.
那我的房♥租怎么办 你欠我钱 婊♥子♥
What about my rent? You owe me money, bitch!
别碰我 弗兰
Don’t touch me, Franny!
放开我 弗兰 你
Fran, get off me. Fran, get your hand off me!
你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么 滚开
What the fuck are you doing? Get the fuck off her!
你♥他♥妈♥的别碰她
Keep your fucking hands off her!
你没事吧
You okay?
抱歉 这些是你剩下的所有家当吗
Is this all the rest of your stuff?
是的
Yeah.
她还欠我1100块钱
She still owes me $1 ,1 00!
-加上这些损坏 -闭嘴
– Plus damages! – Shut up!
你是想告她吗
What, you want to sue her?
你是想花1000块起诉费
Spend 1 ,000 bucks,
还是跟我现场私了
or you want to make a cash deal with me?
自己做决定
Make up your mind.
快点决定啊
Make up your mind!
给我700块好了
I’ll take 700 cash.
你真是个毛混球 不见棺材不掉泪
You’re a hairy little creep, aren’t you?
狗屎一样的东西
Some baseball bat bullshit.
去你的700块
Seven hundred, my ass.
这是400块
There’s 400 cash.
现在听话点
Now be a good boy,
拿着那个箱子 放到她的车里
grab that box and put it in her car.
我的车…坏了
My car, it don’t run.
今天早上都没能发动 而这些我全都要带走
It didn’t start this morning. I’m taking all this with me.
-你的车坏了 -是的
– Your car doesn’t run? – Hmm-hmm.
那你打算怎么办
Well, what were you going to do?
要不…
Why…
我不知道
I don’t know what I was gonna do.
你叫什么
What’s your name?
维普
Whip.
怎么了
What?
很好笑吗
That’s funny?
谢谢你
Thank you,
维普机长
Captain Whip.
你还好吧
You okay?
-还好 你呢 -也挺好
– Yeah. You? – Yeah.
-要来一杯吗 -不用了 谢谢
– You want a drink? – No, thanks.
你确定我留下来没关系吧
You sure it’s all right that I stay here?
是的 你留下来没关系
Yes, it’s all right that you stay here.
我想要你留下来
I want you to stay.
你的膝盖痛吗
That knee hurting you?
是的 痛的 小甜心
Yes, it is. Yes, it is.
谢了 医生
Oh. Thank you, Doctor.
-里面一跳一跳的疼 -是的
– It’s throbbing a little bit. – Yeah.
那是因为下肢血液回流受阻了
The blood’s having a hard time getting back to your heart.
感觉还挺不错的
Feels good, though.
你要对我开枪吗 还是请我进屋
You going to shoot me? Or can I come inside?
进来吧 到里面再崩了你
Yeah, come on inside. I’ll shoot you inside.
我是来邀请你一起去兜风的
Listen, I thought we’d take a ride.
我想给你看点东西
There’s something I need to show you.
我没意见
Okay.
就在这
There it is.
你看 刚撞击的时候 飞机左翼碰到了地面
You can see on initial impact, the left wing hit the ground.
我想如果整个机翼折断了
Think if it would have sheared off completely,
那每个人都能安全逃离飞机
everybody would have walked away from this plane.
机翼断裂 撕开了引擎罩
The wing snapped off and drove the
-然后撞到了机身后部 -没错
– engine cowling into the rear fuselage. – Yeah.
坐在最后的六七排的乘客
If you were sitting in the last six or seven rows,
就像被火车撞了一样
it was like being hit by a train.
他们是什么人
Who are they?
灵恩派施洗约翰四方教会的人
The John the Baptist Pentecostal Mission.
他们帮忙把幸存者从废墟里救了出来
They helped pull survivors out of the wreckage.
现在他们每天都会来这里
Now, they come out here every day.
那人就是爱伦·布洛克
And that is Ellen Block.
安委会调查组的组长
She’s the head of the NTSB investigation.
她会对你打破沙锅问到底
She’s the one that’s gonna be asking you the tough questions.
飞行前一晚我有喝酒
I drank the night before the flight.
当天早上我也喝了
I drank that morning, too.
然后通过吸食可♥卡♥因♥来让自己保持清醒
I used cocaine to help straighten myself out.
我知道 毒理报告里写着呢
I know. It’s in the toxicology report.
但这不是坠机事故发生的原因
But that is not the reason why this happened.
对 不是的
No, it’s not.
这样说吧
Listen.
很明显飞机出了机械故障
Clearly, there was a mechanical issue with the plane.
很明显
Yeah, clearly.
对 但是就你我所知
Yeah, but what you and I know,
这简直就是”上帝的杰作”
this was an act of God.
我会争取让安委会的人在事故起因一栏
And I’m going to fight to get the NTSB to add “Act of God”
写上这句话的 你觉得怎样
as one of the probable causes.
哪国的上帝会做出这种事
Whose god would do this?
不相信吗
Okay.
那么
So,
是这样的
here’s the deal.
阿文顿·凯尔是航♥空♥公♥司♥的所有者
Avington Carr, he’s the owner of the airline,
他是站在我们这边的
he’s on our side.
他在华盛顿也有政要的朋友
He’s got big friends in Washington, too.
他明天早上10点 想跟我们坐下来谈谈
He wants to have a sit-down with us tomorrow morning at 1 0:00.
-真的吗 -是的
– Good. – Yeah.
你不能再喝酒了 机长
You can’t drink, Captain.
现在你的一举一动都有人看着呢
You’re under the microscope right now.
你不能被人看到在买♥♥酒精饮品
You can’t be seen buying liquor.
也就是说你不能去泡吧 不能嗑药
That means no bars, no drugs…
我明白 我不喝了 我向你保证
I understand. I won’t drink, I promise you.
我们能找人帮你戒…
Look, we can get you help…
我不需要帮助
I don’t need help.
我不会喝酒了 我保证
I won’t drink, I promise you.
我有自控能力
I can stop. On my own.
-好吧 -就这样
– Okay. – Okay.
-那就明天10点见 -10点 没问题
– So 10:00. – 10:00, I got it.
阿文顿·凯尔
Avington Carr.
我从没想过要这个破航♥空♥公♥司♥
I never wanted that fucking airline.
我弟弟也不想要 是我爸爸要接手的
Neither did my brother. It was my father that wanted it.
-我喜欢棒球 -我也喜欢棒球
– I like baseball. – Oh, I like baseball.
所有人都乐在其中
Everybody in Georgia likes baseball.
整个国家都喜欢棒球
The whole country likes baseball.
废话少说
Cut the crap.
现在情况怎么样 伦尼
So, what’s the deal, Lenny?
这回你的联合会还能扛得住吗
Is your union going to survive this one?
更重要的是 你觉得
More importantly, how big
我这次要赔上多少钱

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!