The stable is right here. And that is your hotel.
为什么不另找一家旅馆?
Why this hotel and not some other?
其它旅馆你可能更不喜欢 先生
You probably wouldn’t like that other place as much, senor.
你得花半个晚上打蟑螂
You’d have to spend half the night shootin’ cockroaches.
这家旅馆的房♥间非常低廉
At this hotel, the rooms will cost you so much less.
而且房♥东是女的 先生
And there’s a landlady at this one, senor.
– 已婚? -是的 但她不在乎
– Married? – Yes, but she doesn’t care.
那是银行 我一有钱就会存进去
That’s the bank. As soon as I get some money, I’ll put it in.
你得先赚钱再说
Well, you’re gonna have to earn it first.
我给你50美分 如果你告诉我……
I have 50 cents here for you if you’ll let me know…
有哪个你在艾尔帕索从未见过的人来到镇上
When anybody you’ve never seen before here in El Paso comes to town.
就在旅馆 先生 有一个生人刚出来
At the hotel, senor. a stranger just came outta there.
他住在哪儿?
Where’s he staying?
再见到生人就来告诉我
Let me know if you see any more strangers.
好的 先生
Sure, senor.
需要帮忙吗 先生?
Help you, sir?
我想在上面要个房♥间
I want the room right above.
对不起 客满了 太糟糕了
I’m sorry, it’s occupied. It’s too bad.
旅馆客满了 对不起
The hotel’s filled to capacity. I’m sorry.
你想要的房♥间肯定是我们最好的 但那里面一直有人住
The room you want is our best. It’s always occupied.
谁住着?
By who?
查一下登记
Check the register.
玛丽!
Mary!
是马丁内斯先生
It’s senor Martinez.
– 现在没人了 – 但房♥间已经住人了!
– It’s free now. – That room is taken!
你放心吧
I’ll see to it.
他不过是个野蛮凶残的野兽!
He’s nothing but a wild, vicious animal!
但他个子很高 对不对?
He’s tall, isn’t he?
你真下流!
You’re just dirty!
老板 快点! 结账!
Proprietor, quick! My bill!
我要结账!
I want my bill!
在那人下来前把账算好
Before he comes down, give me my bill.
无须过目
There’s no need to check out.
没问题
Everything’s gonna be all right.
我马上另外给你开一个房♥间
I’ll give you another room immediately.
而且是全旅馆最好的房♥间
It’s the best in the whole hotel.
我们让你住结婚套间
We’ll let him have the bridal suite.
不 玛丽 结账 我想留下但我不能
No, Mary, the bill. I’d like to stay, only I can’t.
-不要走 马丁内斯先生 -我另外有约
– Don’t go, Mr. Martinez. – I have an appointment elsewhere.
好吧 先生 你想怎样?
Yes, senor, what do you want?
我不♥穿♥
I don’t wear ’em.
很荣幸你考虑到我 谢谢
I’m honored that you thought of me. Thank you.

Watch this.
嗨 朋友们
Hello, my friends.
你好 印第奥
Hello, Indio.
路上一分钟也没浪费
You see, I didn’t waste a minute coming here.
印第奥一声招呼 葛洛基就马上跑过来
Indio calls and Groggy comes running right away.
桑乔呢?
And Sancho?
如果你要等桑乔 我就回去等个四年再来
If you’re waiting for Sancho, I’ll go and come back in about four years.
他被判刑四年
He’s in prison for four years.
他真不走运 但对我们来说还不算太坏
Bad for him. Not so bad for the rest of us.
毕竟一个被逮的人是不值得尊敬的 对吗?
A man who gets caught doesn’t deserve respect, huh?
怎么了?
What’s it all about, huh?
听着
Now just listen.
在艾尔帕索有家银行
A bank at El Paso.
假设
Let’s see.
这儿是银行内部
We’ll say this is the inside of the bank.
尼诺是保险箱
Nino is the safe…
重三吨♥ 用炸♥药♥也炸不开
which weighs three tons and can’t be opened with dynamite.
还有两个出纳员
There’s the part with two cashiers.
这是经理的办公桌
This is the manager’s desk.
后面是漂亮的酒柜……
Right in back is a fancy cabinet containing bottles…
为富人储户提供酒用的
for offering drinks to the rich depositors.
那儿是正门 在对面他们建了一道双层墙壁
There’s the main door, and opposite they built a double wall.
怎么样 葛洛基?
What happens, Groggy?
假设你已经杀了两名出纳员和经理
Let’s say you’ve already killed the two cashiers and the manager.
在以后几分钟内你就是银行的老板
For the next few minutes, you’re the boss of the bank.
现在呢?
Now what?
时间被浪费掉了
The time’s been wasted.
没错 这是浪费时间
Right, a waste of time.
特别是 葛洛基…… 炸开那烂保险箱
Especially, Groggy, to blast open that damn iron safe
要用去我们太多炸♥药♥ 整家银行都会被炸平
we’d have to be using so much dynamite that the whole bank would just disappear.
你们也会都跟着完蛋
And you’d all go up with it.
而且 保险箱
Besides, the presence of a safe alone
也不能保证 里面有钱
doesn’t always signify that there is money inside.
为了让你们明白我的意思……
To help you understand what I mean,
我讲一个小故事给你们听
I would like to relate… a nice little parable.
从前有一个木匠
Once upon a time there was a carpenter.
你们是不是觉得木匠挣不到钱?
You don’t think a carpenter can make money, eh?
你们错了
No, You’re wrong.
这个木匠赚了许多钱 因为他是个造保险箱的
This one did well because he was a builder of safes.
从前有个银行家……
There was a banker once…
决定将他的铁保险箱伪装成……
who decided he must have his iron safe disguised…
一个木头柜子
to look like a wood cabinet.
为此目的……
To get it made…
银行家找了这个木匠 然后有一天……
the banker goes to our carpenter for the job, and one day,
如同命中注定……
as destiny has it…
这位木匠来到艾尔帕索
the carpenter’s in El Paso.
他碰巧进了那家银行 你们猜他发现了什么?
He happens to walk into the bank there, and what does he find?
那个木柜
The cabinet.
因为是他造的 他一眼就认出来了
Since he’d worked on the cabinet, he spotted it right away.
从那天起 他再也无法安心工作
From that day on, he couldn’t work anymore.
可怜 因为……
Pity, because…
他生出的这个疯狂的念头
there was something he had to do.
逼着他去做一件事
There was this crazy idea.
直到——
And it stayed–
他能搞到里面的钱
to put his hands on the money inside.
到那里搞到所有的钱
Get in there and grab all the money.
你们肯定觉得木匠很幸运——
Sure, you think that carpenter was lucky the way things work out–
他很走运 刚好去了那家银行
that he was lucky to go in just that bank.
其实不是
It wasn’t true.
他的好运到那天到头了
His good fortune stopped that day.
因为后来 以一个犯人的身份
Because later, as a prisoner
他遇到了我
he ran into me.
这个木匠告诉我这件事 然后我告诉了你们
The carpenter told me the story, and I tell you.
钱不在保险箱内 而是在这里!
The money isn’t in the safe. It’s right in this!
里面有近一百万美元
Almost a million dollars in it.
你在图克姆卡里的同行告诉我……
Your colleague in Tucumcari told me that this bank…
你们拥有全州最多的存款
has the largest deposits in the whole state.
拥有全州最多的存款
Has the largest deposits in the whole state.
没错 莫蒂默先生
Yes, that’s correct, Mr. Mortimer.
在我们这家艾尔帕索银行 现金储蓄能有五十万美元
Here at the bank at El Paso we have half a million dollars in reserve on hand.
我明白了
I see.
你肯定在银行放那么多钱安全吗?
You sure this bank is secure enough to hold that much?
你只要把钱存入这儿……
From the moment your money’s on deposit here…
就可以安心睡大觉了
you can sleep without any worries.
而且……
Besides…
银行关门时 也要留一名警卫在这儿……
when the bank is closed, an armed guard always remains here…
外面还有巡逻队值勤
and a patrol is on guard outside.
三藩市银行的安全性也没这么高
Even the bank of San Francisco isn’t that well protected.
没错 事实上……
Exactly. the truth is…
打劫我们的想法是徙劳的……
to try robbing us would be so futile…
只有愚蠢透顶的人才会这么干
that only a complete fool would attempt it.
或许就是疯子
Or a complete madman.
让开! 让开!
Get out of the way! Get out of here!
新消息 朋友
More news, amigo.
镇上又有生人吗?
Another stranger in town?
对 还有其它事
Yes. and I know something else.
还有另外一个生人 我以前没告诉你
There was another stranger I didn’t tell you about.
听着 小子!
Listen to me, you sawed-off little runt!
我想知道一共有多少人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!