Home 意大利电影 黄昏双镖客(1965)

黄昏双镖客(1965)

0
黄昏双镖客(1965)

Think we’ll head east.
我知道有个地方 阿瓜卡连特
There’s a place I know about, Agua Caliente.
我们到了 这就是阿瓜卡连特
Here we are. That’s Agua Caliente.
就是这 在这里 我有很多朋友
Yes, I have many friends here.
这看起来像个停尸房♥
It looks just like a morgue.
不过小心点
But look out.
它确有可能会变成停尸房♥
It could be one so easily.
– 他们不喜欢陌生人 – 不 他们谁也不喜欢
– They don’t like strangers. – No, they don’t like anybody.
瓦尔德 你从没见过我们这位朋友开枪 对吗?
Wild, you never saw our friend here shoot, right?
你们见过吗?
Did any of you?
我们不知道你在有危险时会怎么做
We don’t know how you’d be in emergencies.
我想这是合适的地方
I was thinking, this is the right place.
我有个办法 可以让你展示给他们看
I got a way you can show the men.
一个人进城 朋友
Go into town alone, amigo.
好极了
Bravo.
能不能告诉我 你是怎么到这里的?
Do you mind tellin’ me how you got here?
我想出来的
I just reasoned it out.
我想你会告诉印第奥……
I figured you’d tell Indio…
与我们商量的完全相反的计划……
to do just exactly the opposite of what we agreed…
而他十分多疑 又会想其他的办法
And he’s suspicious enough to figure out somethin’ else.
既然艾尔帕索已不在考虑范围之内 那我就来了这里
Since El Paso was out of the question, well, here I am.
朗姆酒 来一打
Rum-a double.
给我们都上龙舌兰酒
Tequila for all of us.
这不是抽烟的朋友吗?
If it isn’t the smoker.
记得我吗 朋友?
Remember me, amigo?
你当然记得
Of course you do.
艾尔帕索
El Paso.
世界真小
It’s a small world.
是的 而且非常、非常糟糕
Yes, and very, very bad.
现在 来吧 你再点一根火柴
Now, come on. You light another match.
我通常在饭后才抽烟
I generally smoke just after I eat.
十分钟后再来吧
Come back in ten minutes.
十分钟后你就在地狱里抽烟了
Ten minutes you’ll be smoking in hell.
站起来!
Get up!
冷静点
Stay calm.
起来
On your feet.
库奇略
Cucillo.
数到三
Count to three.
一……
One…
二……
Two…
三!
Three!
住手!
Stop it!
你是谁?
Who are you?
我就是能给你开保险箱的那个人
I’m the one who can open the safe for you.
什么保险箱 先生?
What safe, senor?
来自艾尔帕索的那个 你比我早到一步
The one from El Paso. You got there ahead of me.
– 不过…… – 不过?
– However… – However?
打开那个保险箱 你会毁掉一半的钱
Open that safe and you’re gonna destroy half the bank notes.
我不用炸就能打开它
I can open it without blowing it up.
你要多少钱? 五千
What’ll it cost? Five thousand.
我最多给二千
Two’s all I’ll pay you.
五千
Five.
别碰它!
Keep your hands off it!
要偷很容易 麻烦的是保住它
It’s easy to steal. The trouble is in keeping the loot.
拿出来
Take it out.
现在新墨西哥州的所有人都在追我们了
Now every man in new mexico is after us.
我们中任何一个被他们人赃并获
If they catch one of us with money
其他人就都会和他一样完蛋
we’ll all end up the same way.
我们会在这里等上整整一个月
We’re going to wait here for an entire month
如果有必要
if I think it’s necessary.
然后每个人都会分到他那一份
Then everybody will get his share.
你要等一个月才能拿到钱
And you will wait a month to get your money.
当然
Naturally.
我会呆在客栈里
I’ll be in the tavern.
这里的空气很臭 就像这里的食物一样
The air around here stinks anyway, just like the food.
但一个月过得很快
But the month will go fast.
放在这里
Right here.
我们走
Let’s go.
我很担心你
I was worried about you.
孤身一人 呃 还有这么多问题要解决
All alone with, uh, so many problems to solve.
都在这儿
It’s all right here.
你不该把苹果从那棵树上射掉
You shouldn’t have shot the apples off that tree.
戴上
Put it on.
停下
Stop it.
看,他们被紧紧的绑着
Nifio, see that they are tied securely.
注意看着他们
Slim, keep your eye on them.
还留活口啊?
Why let’em live?
时机正正好
All things in the right time.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
艾尔帕索的警长在做什么?
What’s he doing now, this sheriff of El Paso?
现在?在找银行丢的钱吧
Right now? Lookin’ for the cash that was in the bank.

Right.
假设他就在艾尔帕索外 发现了这些人的尸体……
And suppose he finds the bodies of these men just outside El Paso…
带着一大笔钱?
with lots of money on them?
警长会怎么想?
What will the sheriff think?
嗯 他—— 那就对了
Well, he– That’s right.
什么事 尼诺?
What is it, Nino?
计划改变了
A change of plans.
印第奥想要你——
Indio wants you to–
它没装子弹
It’s not loaded.
我认为你现在应该赶快消失
I think you should get out fast now.
这是你的枪 也没装子弹
Here’s your guns without bullets.
听着 不要让印第奥找到你们
Listen. don’t you let Indio find you both around.
我知道你不喜欢提问 但你为什么要这么做?
I know you don’t like questions, but why are you doing this?
你知道蒙科是个赏金杀手有多久了?
How long have you known that Monco’s a bounty killer?
我今晚发现的 怎么了?
I found out tonight. Why?
他一来我就知道了
I knew he was one from the first moment he arrived.
另一个也是赏金杀手
The other one’s also a bounty killer.
我有个主意
So I have an idea.
他们可能会对我们有用处
They’ll be useful to us.
不妨一试
We’ll try it.
这俩人比我手下带枪的人要强得多
Those men are a lot better than mine with a gun.
所以我们要让他们所有人都陷入混战
So we’ll let all of them get mixed up in a gun battle.
而那不会有什么损害 对我如此
But that won’t really matter to me.
对你亦然
Or you.
因为我们那时已经远走高飞了 对吗?
Because we’ll be far away, right?
同时我们还会带走所有的钱
And we’ll have all the money.

Go on.
去叫醒库奇略
Go on and wake Cucillo.
是谁干的?
Who did it?
你为什么不看看那把刀?
Why don’t you look at the knife?
是我的
It’s mine.
那么它不应该出现在这里 不是吗?
Then it shouldn’t be there, should it?
但我没有杀死他 不是我♥干♥的
But I didn’t kill him. I didn’t do it.
这可很难证明
It’s difficult to prove that.
我是无辜的
I am innocent.
有匹马在外面
One of your horses is outside.
看看你能不能到得了那里
Let’s see if you can get to it.
他刚刚杀死了斯利姆
He just killed Slim.
而且他…… 他帮助那俩赏金杀手逃走了
And he… he helped those two bounty killers get away.
把他们抓回来……
I want them back…
现在就去
Right now.
还愣在这里干什么?
What are you doing here?
去把他们抓回来!
Go and get them back!
那两个赏金杀手盯上我们了
Those two bounty killers are sitting on our backs
必须立即杀死他们
and must be killed right away.
不能让他们逃掉
We can’t let ’em go free.
大功告成了
It’s done now.
准备离开这里
Prepare to get out of here.
来了
Here.
别动