Mom, stop shrinking me. It’s not about Dad.
这全都是为了试听比赛! 你毁了我的生活!
It’s about the audition! You’re ruining my life!
别闹了.
Enough with the drama.
安娜, 高中生活并不是那么困难.
Anna, high school is not that hard.
你要是在我的学校, 你一天也撑不下去.
You couldn’t last one day in my high school.
我肯定行, 而且我觉得不会被关禁闭.
I could, and I would do it without getting a detention.
很抱歉我是你生命中唯一 一样不够完美的东西.
I’m sorry I’m the one thing in your life that isn’t perfect!
你觉得我的生活是完美的吗?
You think my life is perfect?
我知道你的生活是完美的.
I know your life is perfect.
你有份完美的工作, 完美的男朋友,
Your perfect job, perfect boyfriend,
一群崇拜着你的完美的病人.
perfect patients who worship the ground you walk on.
如果你认为我的生活是完美的话,
You need a serious and bracing reality check
你真的需要去好好检查一下.
if you think my life is perfect!
这次你就别为难我了.
You can cut me some slack this once.
我不是在为难你, 安娜,
I am beyond cutting you slack, Anna.
但你不许去试听会.
You are not going to the audition.
我偏要去. -不许去!
I am! -No, you’re not!
为什么不行? -我说不行就不行!
Why not? -Because I said so!
来点曲齐饼?
Cookie?
现在这个情况下, 不太合适吧?
This isn’t really a good time.
刚刚合适.
Now a good time.
[中文]
好吧, 好吧. 谢谢你.
Okay, okay. Thank you.
安娜, 在明天这一天里,
Anna, for one day, the entirety of our life
我们的地球不再围着你一个人转了.
is not gonna be focused on you.
对啊, 该围着莱恩转了, 对吗?
Yeah, it’s all about Ryan now, isn’t it?
安娜!
Anna!
走开!
Get away.
宝贝!
Honey!
“一段新的旅程即将开始,
“A journey soon begins,
奖品深藏在对方的眼底,
its prize reflected in another’s eyes.
当你看到自己的不足之时,
When what you see is what you lack,
无私之爱即可另你寻回自我.”
then selfless love will change you back.”
随便啦.
Whatever.
宝贝?
Honey?
你没事吧? -我没事.
You okay? -Yeah.
哇哦.
Whew.
来吧.
Come on.
你刚才感觉到了吗? -感觉到什么?
Did you feel that? -Feel what?
刚才的地震啊. -没地震啊.
There was an earthquake. -No, there wasn’t.
明明有.
Yes, there was.
他们在说什么呢?
What are they talking about?
地震.
An earthquake.
地震?
An earthquake?
不, 没有地震.
No. There was no earthquake.
你没感觉到?
You didn’t feel it?
没有, 我想没有.
No. I don’t think so.
已经6:45了.
6:45 already.
天啊, 我♥干♥洗的衣服还没曲取呢.
Oh, God, I didn’t get the dry cleaning.
只能等在回家的路上去拿了. 还得给维修工…
I’ll have to do that on the way home, and call the mechanic
和花匠打电♥话♥.
and the florist.
好吧, 得起床了.
Okay, better get up.
我最好…
I’d better…
为什么我会在安娜的房♥子里?
Why am I in Anna’s room?
昨晚都发生了些什么?
What happened last night?
我在这昏过去了吗?
Did I pass out in here?
我怎么一点都不记得了?
Oh, I have no memory of this!
这不是我的!
This isn’t mine!
这些也不是我的!
Those aren’t mine!
这个不是我的.
That’s not mine.
这个更不是我的了!!
That’s definitely not mine.
啊!!!
Aaaaah!
安娜, 快来!
Anna, come here quick.
老妈死了!
Mom’s dead.
我死了?
I’m dead?
快来!
Come on, hurry!
你看, 她不动了.
See? She’s not moving.
哦, 天啊!
Oh, my God.
不对, 等等, 她还在喘气.
No, wait, it’s breathing.
我没死.
I’m not dead.
什么?
What?
是的. 她的胸还在起伏, 看见了吗宝贝?
Right. Her chest is moving, honey, see?
你叫我宝贝?
You called me “honey.”
是…
Right…
你神经了吧?
Are you sick?
我倒希望我是.
I hope so.
或者做梦.
Or dreaming.
亲爱的.
Hon.
哈利, 去吃你的早点.
Harry, go get your own breakfast.
你可以吃安娜的麦片.
You can eat Anna’s cereal.
我的麦片.
My cereal.
酷.
Cool.
喂?
Hello?
喂?
Hello in there?
起来, 宝贝.
Wake up, honey.
醒醒.
Wake up.
醒醒!
Wake up!
我受够了.
That is it.
哦.
Oh.
再让我睡一分钟吧.
Oh, could I just have, like, one minute, please?
宝贝.
Honey.
我想我们出了点毛病.
Look, I think something’s happened to us.
你是什么东西?
What are you?
是我, 你老妈.
It’s me. Mom.
你不是我妈妈.
You’re not my mother.
我是的.
Yes, I am.
走开, 你这个克隆怪物!
Get away, you clone freak!
别用这种口气跟我说话.
Don’t you use that tone with me.
哦, 天啊, 你真是我妈妈.
Oh, my God, you are my mother.
你也不是你想象中的样子了.
And you’re not who you think you are.
看看我啊!
Look at me!
看起来我们好像是进入对方的身体了.
We seem to be inside each other.
我真老!
I’m old!
你说什么!
I beg your pardon!
哦, 我就象是个木乃伊!
Oh, I’m like the Cryptkeeper!
我听不下去了!
Okay, that’s enough.
啊!!!
Aah!
我想回到我的身体里去!
I want my body back.
我难道不想吗? 明天可是我的大喜之日啊.
And I don’t want mine? My wedding’s tomorrow.
哦, 天啊. 明天是我的大喜之日.
Oh, my God! My wedding’s tomorrow.
我可不能嫁给莱恩. 哦!
I can’t marry Ryan. Ew!
好了, 好了.
Okay. Okay, okay, okay.
什么好了?
Okay what?
我也不知道.
I have no idea.
老妈, 我们去看急诊吧.
Mom, maybe we should go to the emergency room.
哦, 不.
Oh, no.
那样做的话, 只会受到72小时的…
All that will get us is a 72-hour lockdown
精神病院里的监禁, 再打一针镇静剂.
in the psych ward and a Thorazine drip.
不, 我们哪里也不去.
No, we’re not going anywhere.
好吧.
Okay.
你在我的身体里, 我在你的身体里.
So you’re in my body, and I’m in your body.
那我们为什么不试试…
Why don’t we, like…
对啊, 我明白你的意思了.
Yes, yes, I see what you’re saying.
碰撞的火花!
A jolt.
好的. 你去那边. 我在这边.
Okay. You go over there, and I go over here.
好的, 我喊冲就冲, 准备好了吗?
Okay, now when I say go. Ready?
好了. -冲啊!
Yeah. -Go.
嘿, 老妈, 我能…
Hey, Mom, can I —
好吧, 那样做太蠢了.
Okay. Okay, that was stupid.
哈利.
Harry!
我是在教老妈一种新的舞步.
I was just teaching Mom some new dance moves.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!