我的良心是
‘Cause my conscience is…
-坐下 -是清白的
-Sit down. -It’s clean.
我的良心是清白的
My conscience is clean.
我要保持这样
I’m keeping it that way.
看那儿 热咖啡
Look right here. Hot coffee.
诺曼
Norman?
唐看起来可能比茅房♥里的石头还要硬 但他靠得住
Don might be crazier than a shithouse rat, but he’s solid.
我们从北非战役就在一起了
We’ve been together since before Africa.
除了他 我不想跟任何人一起战斗
I won’t fight with anybody else.
我也是
Me, neither.
没有任何小队向我们一样团结 诺曼
There ain’t no crew stayed together like we have, Norman.
都是因为他
That’s ’cause of him.
第一次 我们在北非中弹
First time we got shot at, down in North Africa,
唐吓得拉了一裤子
Don, he done shit his drawers full.
把整个坦克弄得臭气熏天
He stunk the tank up real loud.
真的
It’s true.
我们15分钟后出发
We move out in 15.
诺曼
Norman.
我今天都没见你吃什么东西
I haven’t seen you eat anything all day.
最好去找点吃的
Make sure you get something to eat.
你最好吃点东西
You best go eat something.
还要确保他看见你吃东西
Make sure he sees it, too.
就这样 伙计们 继续猛揍他们
There you go, boys. Keep pounding them.
我不让孩子打仗
他们脖子上都挂着牌子
They got signs around their necks.
牌子上写了什么
What do them signs say?
我是个懦夫 我不愿为德国人♥民♥战斗
“I’m a coward and refused to fight for the German people.”
这都是纳粹干的
The SS does that.
让他们自相残杀
Let them rip themselves to pieces, huh?
干♥死♥他们
Fuck them.
B6 这里是L16
Baker 6. Love 1-6.
可以看见前面的小镇了 准备发动进攻
I got eyes on the town. We’re ready to commence assault.
B6收到 开始攻击
Baker 6 copies. Initiate your attack.
我跟我的兄弟们会从南面攻击他们
Me and my boys will hit them from the south.
完毕
Over and out.
我们从这散开 4车 3车 你们走左边
We’ll split up here. 1-4, 1-3, you take left.
宾考斯基 你跟在我后面 别跟太紧
Binkowski, you follow me, and stay off my ass.
去那边看看
Check the hotel.
-回来 -收到 我听到了老爹
-Come back. -Copy. I got you, Daddy.
搜查小巷
Clear the alley!
继续前行 特克斯
Keep moving, Tex.
前进
Go.
戈多 穿过这片烟雾
Gordo, just punch through that wall of smoke.
收到
Copy.
好的 左转 九点钟方向 九点钟方向
Okay, hard left. Nine o’clock, nine o’clock.
前进
Move up.
戈多 停 停
Gordo, halt, halt.
好 停在这里
All right, hold here.
老人家
Grandpa.
德军去哪了
Where are the German soldiers?
狙击手
Sniper!
隐蔽
Cover!
趴下
Get down!
圣徒 跟着我打
Bible, follow my burst.
开炮
On the way!
火力覆盖那扇窗户
Keep firing on that window!
快点 前进
Come on! Move up!

Go!
继续前进
Keep moving.
继续前进
Keep moving.
快 继续前进
Come on, keep moving up.
小心门廊 小心门廊
Watch that doorway. Watch that doorway.
停 戈多 停下
Halt, halt, Gordo, halt.
宾考斯基 看到左面地窖里德国混♥蛋♥吗
Binkowski, see that Kraut stinger in the cellar on my left?
能给他来两下么
Mind giving him what for?
我帮你给他来几下
I’m gonna slap him around a little bit for you.
关仓
Button up.
干掉他
Hit him!
该死的 德国佬
Fuck you, Jerry!
该死的
God damn.
好了 戈多 前进
All right, Gordo, forward.
不管走到哪 眼睛都给我睁大点
Fucking eyes up, everywhere we go.
戈多 右打死 三点钟方向进入广场
Gordo, hard right, three o’clock into the square.
宾考斯基 你断后
Binkowski, you take the far end. You cover our tail.
收到
Gotcha.
我是懦夫 不愿为国家而战
反坦克炮 炮塔左转
Anti-tank. Traverse left.
朝一楼来点燃♥烧♥弹♥
Throw some Willy Pete in that ground floor.
装填完毕 博伊德
Clear, Boyd.
准备好就射击
Fire when ready.
不必了 让他们烤着吧 我们走
No, they cooking. Go, go.
打得不错 小子 继续努力
Good shooting, kid. Keep stacking them up.
你应该让他们烧死
You should’ve let them burn.
好吧 看下里面
All right, look inside.
你们都去检查下门廊
Check the doorways, y’all.
戈多 停在这
Gordo, halt here.
别开枪
Please stop shooting!
过来
Come here.
这些士兵想要投降
The soldiers want to surrender.
我们投降
We give up.
战争结束了
The war is over
感谢上帝
thank God.
叫他们出来
Tell them to come out
都举起手来
with their hands up.
宾考斯基 上高爆弹
Binkowski, load an H.E.
准备好朝银行开火 以免这些人耍花招
and get ready to put it in that bank if these people want to test us.
乐意效劳
It’s my pleasure.
检查门口 小心
Check the door, check the door.
该死 是一群孩子
Fuck, it’s a bunch of kids.
把他分开 把他们分开
Cut him down! Separate them.
快点
Come on.
他们出来了 提高警惕
Here they come. Keep an eye out.
都过来
Right over there!
快点走
Let’s go!
快走 该死
Go. Go. Fuck.
德国佬 你怎么那么难过 你难过什么呢
Why you looking so sour, Kraut? What you got?
你 就是你
You. You.
布格尔迈斯特
Burgermeister.
是他吊死小孩的吗
Is he the one hanging kids?
是的
Ja.

Hey…
毙了他
Shoot that guy.
-这家伙吗 -对 就他
-This guy? -Yeah, him.
就那个狗♥日♥的♥断了胳膊的党卫军
The SS cocksucker with the busted wing.
哦嗬
Oh-ho!
嘿 天使 这个就由你来杀
Hey, Angel. This one’s yours.
永别啦 混♥蛋♥
Auf Wiedersehen, asshole.
狗♥日♥的♥
Motherfucker.
哇哦
Whoa-wee!
嘿 你 你真漂亮
Hey, you! You’re real pretty.
哟 你♥他♥妈♥在干嘛
Yo, what the fuck are you doing?
-我 我会让你爽的 好吗 -好
-I’m-I’m gonna take care of you, okay? -Okay.
你想看看我的坦克吗
You want to see the tank?
嘿 我要娶这个姑娘
Hey, I’m gonna marry this girl.
不光是他 还有我
It’s gonna be for two. Gonna be him, then me.
好吧 上去吧
All right, you go on up there.
来 把手给我
That’s it. Yeah. Give me your hand.
你的人都还好吧
You boys all come through okay?
-小菜一碟 -那好 中士
-Just a walk in the park. -All right, Sergeant.
你们好好休息 放松一下
You get some rest and relax.
我们明天早上再战
We’ll go win the war in the morning.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!