曾经以为我拥有一个家
Used to think I had a home
一个属于我自己的特别的地方
A special place to call my own
但是现在狗来猫走
But now the dog’s in and I’m out
我失去了乔恩 我失去了依靠
I’ve got noJon I’ve got no clout
我被一条狗替代
I’m in a new dog state of mind
别理我 你赢了
Leave me alone. You’ve won.
你跟他一起在里面 我独自一人在外面
You’re inside with him. and I’m out here all by myself.
欧弟 你出来陪我
Odie? You came out here to be with me?
我被感动了
I’m touched.
你怎么会这么笨
And you must be touched in the head.
明早上见 小伙伴
Seeyou in the morning, little fella.
你知不知道 小狗时不时地需要一点粗暴的爱
You know. a puppy needs a little tough love every now and then.
我想这对培养你的性格有利
I think it builds character.
你好 波基 想我了吗
Hello. Pooky. Miss me?
你知道吗 明天我想和欧弟讲和
You know what? I’m gonna make it up to Odie tomorrow.
我会教他怎么在盥洗室外喝水
I’m going to teach him how to drink out ofthe toilet.
可怜的欧弟
PoorOdie.
那只猫真是头猪 -加菲是头猪
That cat is such a pig. – Garfield’s a pig?
晚上不可以把狗关在外面的
You never put the dog out at night.
为什么
Why not?
因为狗会 跑掉的
Because dogs… run away.
放心吧 乔恩 我会帮你吃掉你所有的面条的
Sure.Jon. I’ll eat all your lasagna foryou.
噢 看看 我们发现了什么
Oh, look. What do we have here?
你是一只走失的小狗吧
You’re a lost dog.
好吧 我们来帮你回家
Well. we can fix that.
噢 今天早上真的感觉好极了
Oh. do I feel good this morning.
我睡得像一只肥猫
I slept like a fat cat.
嗨 高个子的 无知的人类 早上吃什么
Hey. tall. dark and human. what’s for breakfast?
欧弟 你在哪儿 我的孩子
Odie! Where areyou. boy?
别紧张 嗯 我想他是出去野营了
Well. relax. Uh. I think he was going to camp out.
欧弟 -或许他昨晚到路卡那里去借宿了 我想
Odie? – Well. he probably had a sleepover at Luca’s. I think.
欧弟 欧弟
Odie! Odie?
嗯 或许 他可能在为邻居送报纸呢
Hm. Well. maybe he’s fetching the paper for the neighbors.
那只笨狗去哪儿了
Where is that silly dog?
我再也不能这样下去了 温德尔
I can’t go on like this anymore. Wendell.
我必须要有条狗
I’ve got to get a dog.
是个不错的主意
I think that’s a lovely idea.
我知道自从离婚以来你孤单郁闷 我也一直在尽做朋友的责任
I knowyou’ve been sad and lonely since the divorce. and I’ve tried to be a friend–
不是给我自己的 白♥痴♥ 是为了那出戏
Not for me. you imbecile. For the act.
如果我能找到一条真正聪明的狗
Ifl could get my hands on a really talented dog…
那个沃尔特·J不就没法得艾美奖了吗
wouldn’t WalterJ. just choke on his Emmy?
就好像欧弟 -是啊
Like Odie? – Yeah.
是啊 他很不错
Yeah. now he was good.
哦 是啊 你知道他看起来既迟钝又活泼
Oh. yeah. You know. he was kinda dopey-looking and spry.
还有 -他走丢了
And– – Lost!

Hmm?
嗨 我叫乔恩 我想问一下欧弟是不是在你们那里
Hi, it’sJon. I wasjust calling to see ifOdie’s been overthere.
我叫乔恩·阿布凯利 我的狗不见了
Myname isJon Arbuckle, and, um, I can’t find my dog.
我找遍附近所有地方 还是没有找到
I’ve looked all around the neighborhood, and I can’t find him.
昨晚还在 但是今天却不见了
I saw him last night, but I haven’t seen him this morning.
所以 呃 如果你见到他 请回电给我 好吗
And, uh, ifyou see him, give me a call, please.
呃 我打电♥话♥是想知道你们有没有看见欧弟 呃 我想他走丢了
Uh, I was calling to see ifyou’d seen Odie? Um, I think he ‘s run away.
我昨晚给他洗澡后 忘了给他戴上项圈了
I was giving him a bath, and I forgot to put his collar back on.
你知道 因为加菲不喜欢他的项圈
You know, ’cause Garfiield hates his collar.
他大约15磅重 浅灰色 棕色大耳朵
He’s about 1 5 pounds. He’s brownish yel low with brown floppy ears.
你能去开门吗
Would you mind getting that?
呃 我提供悬赏
Um. I’m offering a reward.
是啊 就是这样 好的 他的名字叫
Yeah. that’s right. Okay. and he answers to the name of–
嗨 -嗨
Hi. – Hi.
现在冰箱无人看管喽
I’d say the refrigerator is unguarded.
你 你有何贵干
Wh– What areyou doing here?
我们约好共进晚餐的 还记得吗
We’re having dinner. remember?
是啊 是 晚餐
Right! R– Dinner.
我 我们俩 今晚 当然
Th-The two of us. Tonight. Of course.
可以进来吗 -当然
Shall I come in? – Yeah!
当然 请进
Yeah. come on in.
呃 听着莉斯 我得坦白一件事
Uh. you know. uh. Liz. I have a confession.
呃 呃 不应该是坦白 是承认
Uh. uh. it’s not really a confession. More ofan admission.
是这样 你知道怎么了 大概 好像 呃
It’s a– You know what it is? It’s like a. uh–
就好像一个声明 我有一 一个声
It’s like a declaration. I have a– a– d–
我喜欢你这样
I love it when you do that.
我怎么样 -你知道 吞吞吐吐的不行
Do what? – You know. trip overyourself.
很可爱
It’s cute.
这是我高中时暗恋你的原因之一
It’s one ofthe reasons I had a crush on you in high school.
你暗恋过我
You had a crush on me?
是啊 你很英俊 人也好
Yeah. I thoughtyou were really cute. decent.
不像那些混♥蛋♥
Not like all those otherjerks.
我真不敢相信 我 我高中时也暗恋你
I don’t believe it. I– I had a crush on you too.
挺有趣不是吗 -是啊
Isn’t that funny? – Yeah.
很搞笑
Hilarious.
那么 你想坦白 承认 声明什么
So. um. what’s your confession/ admission/declaration?
实际上 呃
Actually. um–
我忘了我们的晚餐了 是啊
I forgot about our dinner. Yeah.
哦 没关系 你知道 我可以 可以离开
Oh. that’s okay. You know. I can– I can go.
不 不 我 我很高兴你能来
No. No. I’m– I’m glad you’re here.
只需要让我 呃 让我拿件外套 我们这就出发
Let me just. uh. get myjacket. and then we’ll go.
好吧 我该怎么办 我该怎么办
Okay. what am I gonna do? What am I gonna do?
我该 我该怎么办 我这辈子都在盼着今晚
What– What am I gonna do? I’ve waited for this night my entire life.
如果你告诉她真♥相♥ 你会感觉好多
Ifyou tell her the truth. you’ll feel much better.
而且你再也见不到她了
Andyou won’t have to see heranymore.
就好像老鼠见了猫一样
It’s kinda creepyhaving a vet around the house anyway.
我不能装作什么事情也没有发生 对吧
I can’t just go out and pretend like nothing’s happened. can I?
哦 我可以 你可以告诉她狗不见了
Well. I sure could. The one thing you can’t do is tell her the dog’s gone.
我得告诉她 -不要
I gotta tell her. – No.
我得告诉她 -不 我不是这么说的
I’ve gotta tell her. – No. That’s not what Isaid.
笨蛋
Schmuck.
莉斯 呃 我们今天晚上不能约会
Liz. uh. we can’t go out tonight.
为什么 -欧弟跑丢了
Why not? – Odie’s run away.
什么 -他昨晚跑丢了 我很难过
What? – He got out last night. I feel terrible.
我给宠物丢失委员会打了电♥话♥ 我张贴了海报
I called the pound. I put up posters.
我到处都找过了 还是找不到他
I looked everywhere. but I can’t find him.
你为什么没告诉我 -因为我觉得
Why didn’tyou just tell me? – I guess I figured…
他是你跟我在一起的唯一理由
he was the only reason you were spending time with me.
拜托 -不 我是说真的 我以为
come on. – No. I’m serious. I mean. I thought–
不是 我意思是我们一起去找他吧
No. I mean. come on. Let’s go find him.

O-Oh.
啊呀呀呀
Ayayayayay.
这只狗就算不再这里还是这么能生事
How can this dog be such a problem when he’s not even here anymore?
恩 我才不会担心他呢
Well. I’m not gonna worry about him.
我相信您找到了我的狗
I believeyou’ve found my dog.
他叫欧弟 -欧弟
He answers to “Odie.” – “Odie”?

Family name.
哦 欧弟 哦 过来
Oh! Odie! Oh. come on.
你原来在这儿 哦
There you are. Oh!
好啊 好啊
Yes. Yes.
好啊 好啊 好啊 我又有了活下去的勇气
Yes. Yes. Yes. I can live again now.
我该如何报答您呢
How could I ever repayyou?
你能给我签名我就满足了
An autograph would be splendid.
如您所愿
Then splendid it shall be.

Hm.
啊 不 -来吧 伙计
Uh. no. – come on. boy.

Hmm–

Ooh.
荒谬至极
This is ridiculous.
你在看谁 -没什么 只是想找个伴
Hey. what areyou lookin’ at? – Nothin’.Just lookin’ for some company.
走开 变♥态♥
Keep walking. creepo.
到底怎么了 -我们知道你多恨欧弟
What’s going on? – We know how much you hated Odie.
我们知道你巴不得他走丢 -等一下
We know how much you wanted him gone. – Wait a minute.
我只是想能在自己床上睡觉
All I wanted was to sleep in my own bed.
为达到目的不惜把欧弟抛弃到残忍♥的世界
And to do it. you cast Odie out into the cold. cruel world?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!